Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) (70470 Views)

Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest / Policemen Chase Guest To Death At A Burial Service In Ogun / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Ugandatales: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarrs....

The huzzle and bombing is all about consistency and luck

It has nothing to do with spiritualism, diabolism, necromancy, occultism, telephatic transmission, sorcery, spirirtual invisibility, Spiritism, mysticism, wizardry, telepathic clairvoyance and extrasensory perception

I feel you, but belief makes things happen. They believe it will work, and their belief makes it work...the power is not in the thing they believe in, but in the belief itself. The baba is just helping them unlock power they don't know they have within them.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Daddy46: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarrs....

It has nothing to do with spiritualism, diabolism, necromancy, occultism, telephatic transmission, sorcery, spirirtual invisibility, Spiritism, mysticism, wizardry, telepathic clairvoyance and extrasensory perception
too much English you are fucking intelligent
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Teeboy2300(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga u never see intimidation that y dey talk like this, have ur girlfriend left u for money? have your younger once talk to you anyhow due to the fact they are richer than u? has ur father compare u with ur mate who is doing better? Have your Elder sister judge u to your younger bro because he his doing better than you. has your friends Aviod u and your calls because u are broke? Have u gone to a birthday party of your friends and u are giving coke while they give others wine? guy u still a boy when u reach my age u go understand .
Actually many people have had it way worse than this and have still chose to stand on the right part. Insults, intimidation and been belittled should only be a motivator. If many legit successful men tell you what they went through before they go to were they are, you would even chill. I can't see any of the reasons you gave as a good excuse to do this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by frikpus: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
And when they will die mysteriously tomorrow, their parents will attribute it to witchcraft attack. Nigerian youths are becoming lazy.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Ugandatales: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
wolement:

Then what's stopping you...
All this things has happened to somebody and somebody survived.

Yeah, true, it has happened to somebody...but not everyone wants to just be another "somebody." You have one life to live. I don't support ritual, but I understand how that guy feels.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
ednut1:
those that have been caught after rituals were still poor. From the pastor in igbo era, to the son and mother who ate his girlfriend, to the alfa who uzed a woman in badagry. All were still poor and wretched
Chai!! And they will still rot in hell
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Starzo: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Fanuchi007:
Abeg, make una no de spoil yahoo boy's name oh. yahoo boys and ritualistic na 2 different tins oh.
so Yahoo boys get good name before?
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by jawalis(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
aidameoryou:

be eazi love-vendor, i am still just confused if this route actually does tins
It does boss. Like for real. Nighas been use that route escape poverty. Big time. Gat few around here men are investing on housing bro. All those ones saying guys go to club, buy iPhones doesn’t know anything. They just talked for talking sake. Niggas here been buy 10 plots of land and fence. Buy house for lease. Don’t be surprised that you live in the main building and your landlord lives in the Room and parlor boys-quarter. Nighas are wise now.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who told u they’re yahoo boys?

Every ritualist, armed robber and kidnapper now dey claim yahoo boy.

Same way some people see all pastors as scam because of the proliferation of fakes.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Why is every ritualist tagged yahoo boys ??
keep asking stupid questions Are Yahoo Boys not ritualist?. Abi you think say na ordinary hand dem take dey steal all those huge amounts of money.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by stevonth: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:
Hustle
No be lie oooo! Hustle oooo and pray to God to bless your hustle oooo! in this country were opportunities are very very limited all we gat is Hustle!!!
But be wise in choosing your Hustle oooo! No go hustle the hustle wey go end you..... Please! I know its so hard out there and situation can drive one crazy and do some unthinkable things in order to break even but in the end those it worth it? does it worth your life? I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS. 3 YEARS OUT OF THIS 5 YEARS I WAS TAKING CARE OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE BEST OF MY CAPABILITY. THERE WAS RELATIVE PEACE BETWEEN I AND MY WIFE. I SAW HOW SHE WAS HELPING AND TOTALLY COMMITED AND UNDERSTANDING BUT NOT UNTIL LAST TWO YEARS WHEN I WAS TOTALLY DOWN. I NO LONGER KNEW THE WOMAN I MARRIED. SHE CHANGED AND NOW SHE HAS EVEN TAKEN MY KIDS AND RAN TO HER PEOPLE CLAIMING SHE NO LONGER WANTS TO MARRY ANYMORE. POVERTY IS A DISEASE MY BRODA. HUSTLE OOOO SO YOU NO GO CHOP SHIT.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Angrygoat: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Always speak for your self,niggas this,niggas that na story. Speak for yourself ok
jawalis:

It does boss. Like for real. Nighas been use that route escape poverty. Big time. Gat few around here men are investing on housing bro. All those ones saying guys go to club, buy iPhones doesn’t know anything. They just talked for talking sake. Niggas here been buy 10 plots of land and fence. Buy house for lease. Don’t be surprised that you live in the main building and your landlord lives in the Room and parlor boys-quarter. Nighas are wise now.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by KingDash: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
hope say naija babes dey see...
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by neyohh: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigerian youths must convert their obssesion for money/ consumerism with building/creating.

They need direction!
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
stevonth:

No be lie oooo! Hustle oooo and pray to God to bless your hustle oooo! in this country were opportunities are very very limited all we gat is Hustle!!!
But be wise in choosing your Hustle oooo! No go hustle the hustle wey go end you..... Please! I know its so hard out there and situation can drive one crazy and do some unthinkable things in order to break even but in the end those it worth it? does it worth your life? I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS. 3 YEARS OUT OF THIS 5 YEARS I WAS TAKING CARE OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE BEST OF MY CAPABILITY. THERE WAS RELATIVE PEACE BETWEEN I AND MY WIFE. I SAW HOW SHE WAS HELPING AND TOTALLY COMMITED AND UNDERSTANDING BUT NOT UNTIL LAST TWO YEARS WHEN I WAS TOTALLY DOWN. I NO LONGER KNEW THE WOMAN I MARRIED. SHE CHANGED AND NOW SHE HAS EVEN TAKEN MY KIDS AND RAN TO HER PEOPLE CLAIMING SHE NO LONGER WANTS TO MARRY ANYMORE. POVERTY IS A DISEASE MY BRODA. HUSTLE OOOO SO YOU NO GO CHOP SHIT.

NA MAN YOU BE BRODALY. cool
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Victoria938(f): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
These boys make it look like Satan Is richer than God almighty. They forget that Satan is a creation of God and that God is the main source of every good thing. Satan does not give good things, stop being in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Phargbemmy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga u never see intimidation that y dey talk like this, have ur girlfriend left u for your friend due to the fat he made crazy money? have your younger once talk to you anyhow due to the fact they are richer than u? has ur father compare u with ur mate who is doing better? Have your Elder sister judge u to your younger bro because he his doing better than you. has your friends Aviod u and your calls because u are broke? Have u gone to a birthday party of your friends and u are giving coke while they give others wine? guy u still a boy when u reach my age u go understand .

Am not a yahoo boy though I huslte legitly

That up there are absolute stupid reasons to get itself in this shitty nonsense. What isn't good nor get another name, r nor good. U justified their actions to be genuine then you shameless cover your own track. You r same bird with them. You won't be able to sleep well at night cos of you want to impress with 5million. That baba go still give unna conditions on top. SMH
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by FirstbornWds: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga u never see intimidation that y dey talk like this, have ur girlfriend left u for your friend due to the fat he made crazy money? have your younger once talk to you anyhow due to the fact they are richer than u? has ur father compare u with ur mate who is doing better? Have your Elder sister judge u to your younger bro because he his doing better than you. has your friends Aviod u and your calls because u are broke? Have u gone to a birthday party of your friends and u are giving coke while they give others wine? guy u still a boy when u reach my age u go understand .

Lol
This isn't even close to oppressing a reasonable person.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by nathpope(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
There are yahoo boys and there are RITUALISTS.
These are NOT yahoo boys...
These are RITUALISTS...chikena
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
FarahAideed:
Whick kind country be this .. everybody wants to drive a 10 year old used benz ..that's the Nigerian dream ..what a poor dream
Na dem
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Just because of money that won't buy their salvation into heaven.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by DivineDynamics: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hot money will make life hot for you.

Stay with Christ Jesus.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Lilphat: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Really
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by gees101(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarrs....

I like u en
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Benresmy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:

Soro soke
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by aidameoryou: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
jawalis:

thats for real gee, niggarz are wizing up now sha, most important thing is to be around meaningful real niggarz who invest as well.
because lets get it straight, if you stay around niggarz that buy iphone and only buy cars, thats what you will do too.
and if you stay around niggarz that build houses and buy lands and many other investments, thats what you will do as well.
blessing to every niggar sha, no-one should have to be poor
jah blessssssss
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
U sure say no be skit
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please after acquiring all the wealth don't leave here and go to the under world empty handed.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by UDUJ(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
We are in trouble in this country if the youths now do rituals to get money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) / Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.