Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How To Understand Us As Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Understand Us As Women (1587 Views)

Men Don't Cheat As Much As Women. Let Me Tell You Why. / Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. / No Bra Day 2019 Social Media Madness As Women Release Braless Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Understand Us As Women by Ritzybeauty(f): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
I personally feel a lot of men have a big ego and it's quite understandable but you should pay more attention to your woman, more communication and sometimes try to understand drama would always come in especially to someone she really loves

1 Like

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Barbiturate(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Why the drama? What is the need for It?

4 Likes

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
I personally feel a lot of men have a big ego and it's quite understandable but you should pay more attention to your woman, more communication and sometimes try to understand drama would always come in especially to someone she really loves
yeng yeng yeng

2 Likes

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by blazepascal(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
the question still remains why the drama
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Drama is natural when it comes to we women, sometimes it's because we wanna be sure of one particular thing or we sometimes wanna know the limit of the man we are dating, that's where maturity comes in, you have to understand our nature and all these failed relationships would certainly reduce
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
My brothers, you don't have to put up with drama. Admitted, women are not as straight forward as we are. They imply things, we don't.

But always know you have the right to not pay attention, to not put up with drama, because it doesn't always benefit you in the real world.

Ritzybeauty:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
what is this one saying ?
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by DEMZEE(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Men and women communicate differently.

Men communicate direct and overtly
Women communicate using ambiguous words and covertly

Drama is just womaneze for "shit test".

Women love opportunistically
Men love idealistically

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
You are slightly wrong, women don't love based on opportunities but most times the potential she sees in you or she wants short term because she knows you both would never end up together, we makes mistakes which is normal for humans, sometimes karma or destiny decides fate..
DEMZEE:

Men and women communicate differently.

Men communicate direct and overtly
Women communicate using ambiguous words and covertly

Drama is just womaneze for "shit test".

Women love opportunistically
Men love idealistically

1 Like

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by DEMZEE(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
You are slightly wrong, women don't love based on opportunities but most times the potential she sees in you or she wants short term because she knows you both would never end up together, we makes mistakes which is normal for humans, sometimes karma or destiny decides fate..

Women love opportunistically. They only love men for Wat they can provide for them.

Women don't build, they just move in especially in this 21st century

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by illicit(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

No one likes unnecessary drama tho

1 Like

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Scaryface: 11:19am On May 15, 2021
Make una answer o

1 Like

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Kebbiprince: 11:20am On May 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Stop deceiving yourself, you're a guy and not Any woman
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2021
Learning to understand women especially those you call your wife, fiance, fiancee o or girlfriend is much easierthan people expect..woman like to be shown they are the only one and once you show a woman this n be sincere..thats is, be trusted, she will move the world for you and you will progress more in life..
But we men dnt want that, we go still want to cheat and act good. ..that is where we fail most times n wen we don't grow we start blaming the women by our side.
Be faithful n sincere to your woman and watch how you will progress further in life!

1 Like

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:54pm On May 15, 2021
God bless you jare
valentineuwakwe:
Learning to understand women especially those you call your wife, fiance, fiancee o or girlfriend is much easierthan people expect..woman like to be shown they are the only one and once you show a woman this n be sincere..thats is, be trusted, she will move the world for you and you will progress more in life..
But we men dnt want that, we go still want to cheat and act good. ..that is where we fail most times n wen we don't grow we start blaming the women by our side.
Be faithful n sincere to your woman and watch how you will progress further in life!
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2021
While this means no harm. Be open-minded enough to know that this doesn't play out well for every man, especially if he has a bad woman in his life.

valentineuwakwe:
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by erinatso: 1:47pm On May 15, 2021
D day i understand naija power holding na dat same day i go start to understand women
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Abyounghammed(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2021
Somebody like me wey my babe no dey post my picture for any social media I don't complain, yet she post other people even guys, if I should complain she will tell me am jealous, I post a lady friend of mine too, u need to see the ways she been wailing, I told her have u ever post my picture too?? Babe quiet
valentineuwakwe:
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Dreadlock69(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2021
Lemme understand how to money first
Mtcheeew bi never understand myself finish nah you I wan understand
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
continue, why did you stop
Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Junkie1: 3:03pm On May 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
WTF?? DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS NIGGA NO MATTER WHAT, FAITHFULNESS AND SINCERITY DOES NOT KEEP A WOMAN IN THIS GENERATION

3 Likes

Re: How To Understand Us As Women by Cholls(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
my sister how are you doing today?

(1) (Reply)

I Hate This Year's Big Brother Naija Housemates - South African Dancer / Lazy Ass Bitches Everywhere / Women Are The Most Confused Set Of Creatures - 11th Man Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.