Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

"bishop Francis Wale Oke Storms The Island On May Day" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "bishop Francis Wale Oke Storms The Island On May Day" (1620 Views)

Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke / Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke / Encounter The God Of Signs & Wonders With Bishop Francis Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"bishop Francis Wale Oke Storms The Island On May Day" by samueloo(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2011
ONE OF THE GOD'S GENERAL OF OUR TIME IS COMMING BIG TO THE ISLAND ON MAY DAY (I.E 1ST OF MAY 2011) TIME IS 4PM,VENUE IS: DANIELLE HALL, OLUSESI STREET,KM 19,LEKKI EPE EX WAY BY 2ND TOLL GATE,LEKKI. THE PROGRAMME FEATURE: SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE,FAMILY BREAKTHROUGH AND RESTORATION OF BROKEN HOMES AND RELATIONSHIPS. FOR RSVP CALL: 08035663526,08057244522.

THE FLIERS ARE ATTACHED TO THIS TXT.

I WILL BE THERE, WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

1 Corinthians 14 Explained For Your Benefit. / Why Do Christians "Chicken Out" ? / Why I Hate Frosbel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.