Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House (85128 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Glorylynn: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Which one is protector again like this
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by freemi(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
shebi she don cast herself? wetin concern me, by the way with that big ass why would her man cheat?
he will cheat with d one with bigger yansh
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Lilpen3758: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2021
freemi:
he will cheat with d one with bigger yansh
chai!! men are scum lolxzs
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Ayobami7(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2021
lol
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by 99thEnemy(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Badbunny:
Why does this make me have some perverted thoughts tho? Lmao!

cheesy
Brazzers don get new inspiration

Welder takes advantage of big booty girl stuck in buglary proof while trying to sneak up on boyfriend grin grin grin

The title long shaa grin
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Oshokalo: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
If u can't go forward shebi u go go back..... This is to tell u that if ur head enter no mean say all ur body go enter... U be snake.. She miscalculated thinking that her head is the biggest part of her body whereas the Zuma rock dey backyard
she still just wan enter view the YouTube video
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Drizzy5001(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Wahala be like big nyansh, easy to shake but hard to wash.
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Blackdisciple(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Badbunny:

cheesy

Not really she wants to go peep if he is having another babe inside...
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2021
The future is ......?
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by KingDash: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2021
LOVEGINO:
Omo just plug prick from behind grin
bad guy.. you go live long my brother.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Badbunny: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
99thEnemy:

Welder takes advantage of big booty girl stuck in buglary proof while trying to sneak up on boyfriend grin grin grin

The title long shaa grin

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Link bro God bless u

I don’t think I can post a link without a ban.
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Badbunny: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
SQLmastar:
Can your rod size her kpekus from behind or would it disappear into a deep ocean?

It'll disappear into a deep ocean ohh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Lilpen3758: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
justscorchone:

I don’t think I can post a link without a ban.
True that...
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by hahn(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
what is the evidence she sneaked to go check on her fiancé?

So what was she checking for? The future? undecided
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by freemi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
chai!! men are scum lolxzs
grin hehe yes na.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Sazeals(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Hehehehehe you are a bad guy my gee

chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Lilpen3758: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sazeals:

chop knuckle
I don bellefood thanks...lolx
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by shogsman(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Badbunny:

cheesy
Probably because you're a pervert who can't control his urges
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by MrGerald(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
If u can't go forward shebi u go go back..... This is to tell u that if ur head enter no mean say all ur body go enter... U be snake.. She miscalculated thinking that her head is the biggest part of her body whereas the Zuma rock dey backyard
With the big milk bag hooking her while trying to maneuver backward
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Xantel(f): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Huh
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by harmargedon: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
I wanna help her reduce the backside, asweragad.
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by habsydiamond(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Starhearts:

I swear to God u go like sex die
Haba see d way u finish person yansh
Easy does it better.

My wife yansh self past diz one
congratulations with ur mount everest
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by habsydiamond(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oshokalo:
she still just wan enter view the YouTube video
data finish she come hook

Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by habsydiamond(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
MrGerald:
With the big milk bag hooking her while trying to maneuver backward
shebi na through that milk bag she take pass before.. Make she use sense carry the breast nao

1 Like

Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by bluefilm: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
99thEnemy:

The title long shaa grin

Guy you dey mean o!

But why e come be say na only for matters like dis wey you dey become very creative?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by 99thEnemy(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2021
bluefilm:

Guy you dey mean o!

But why e come be say na only for matters like dis wey you dey become very creative?

na Kpoli oh! grin
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by adontcare(f): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sportz:

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o4y-lZIIVs

According to Twitter streets, she tried to sneak in to check if her man was cheating and got stuck by her yansh. They had to call nearby welder. Thank God there was light to power the welding machine. See her yansh. �: via @gossipboyz1

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COBVcfDJ--4/?igshid=4r4icaauplsg
lol. Wahala be like big bom bom, e no fit pass through protector
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by meobizy(f): 10:59pm On May 10, 2021
Nonsense news.
Re: Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2022
bustykasa:
such a stupid thing to do...
las las the guy will still dump her for another girl

H'antie, you pretty sha smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / How To Talk To A Girl You Like For The First Time

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.