Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) (4676 Views)

Pay Me My N1m. You Can’t Owe Me And Then Block Me - Sarah Martins Tells Her Form / Wizkid Dragged By Fans Over This Comment On Ex,justin Skye’s Photo / If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by futuregovernor: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mr P, from the defunt Psqaure send me a direct message in Instagram that I should unfollow him or he will block me.

Just because I commented on his page that his music doesn't make sense

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by chatinent: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Unfollower me. Okay.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by WoundedLamb: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Hhmmm but why follow someone whose product you dislike? And then when he comments, you bring it here for people to criticise. I honestly don't know why people consciously aim to upset others.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by FarahAideed: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2021
You don't have sense..how I wish I can block you here too

21 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Kzinne: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by festacman(m): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2021
If you unfollow or "unfollower" PeterPsquare will you die? Is your life dependent on following him? Well, if it is, you had better start writing your will because he will surely block you and your stupid audacity.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by jchioma: 1:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Op de find trouble. How can you go to another person's page to insult him and expect not to be blocked? Is it your music?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 24, 2021
futuregovernor:
Mr P, from the defunt Psqaure send me a direct message in Instagram that I should unfollow him or he will block me.

You no get sense. Him dey sing for you?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Resurrection212: 2:25am On Apr 24, 2021
Mr p Bleep up for given you attention I swear.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Daniel058(m): 2:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Just the Same way they hate igbos and still want them to be with them as 1 Nigeria, e no go work!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Leboska(m): 3:21am On Apr 24, 2021
@ op you be mumu

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by ednut1(m): 3:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Unfollow him. You are a fool for following to critize him. Whether you like his music or not he is making money

7 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by nuban07(m): 4:18am On Apr 24, 2021
I like ur sincerity that u said u insulted him before the DM. U too UNFOLLOWER him, na by force

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by selemempe: 4:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Mr. Op he has given you the attention you went to his page to seek na. Now you can frame that his message and hang it on your parlour. Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Shame on all online trolls.

What a total rubbish!

Collectii attention seeking ceiling fan..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38am On Apr 24, 2021
selemempe:
Mr. Op he has given you the attention you went to his page to seek na. Now you can frame that his message and hang it on your parlour. Mumu man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Thecreatorx: 5:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Most Nigerians live to upset people they can NEVER become or NEVER achieve what the people have, so I'm not surprised. Typical Twitter toxicity.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by maasoap(m): 5:34am On Apr 24, 2021
ednut1:
Unfollow him. You are a fool for following to critize him. Whether you like his music or not he is making money

Nigerians! No wonder you all what you are. Does following someone means you can't or shouldn't criticise him or her? The only problem I have with Op is how he put his words together.
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Blesyn22(m): 5:44am On Apr 24, 2021
futuregovernor:

So? Who dat 1 cum help.

Unfollower me grin
futuregovernor:

So? Who dat 1 cum help.

Unfollower me

SMH
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Gerrard59(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2021
futuregovernor:

If you don't like someone's music, simply unfollow the person android possibly block too. You have the choice and power to do so, use it.
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Unfollow him nah
Is your destiny tied to his account?
Why follow someone you hate?
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Cholls(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Hhmmm but why follow someone whose product you dislike? And then when he comments, you bring it here for people to criticise. I honestly don't know why people consciously aim to upset others.

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Gosj001: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Music!?

My signature speaks volume.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? / The Testimony Of Ernest Asuzu About His Transformation Of By A Prophet Of God. / The Naked Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.