Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

How Did You Know Of Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Know Of Nairaland? (181 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Know Of Nairaland? by Amos1423(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
I will start of by saying this forum is very addictive as I visit it much more than I visit any other social media platform, infact I don't get to chat on Facebook cause most of my time I spend it here.

I fell in love with nairaland amid it's regidness because it's one of the very few platform that receives opinions from it's users on issues which outside the bashing gives room to hear out the opinion of others from what I know different class.

To shorten my story, I got to know of nairaland through a personal research I was doing some years ago, since then I had been surfing this space not until I decided to register two years ago as a guest.

(1) (Reply)

Austin Omoigui: A Nigerian's Evergreen Records On The Field Of Medicine / CDV Flags Off New Projects Apple Wood 2 Estate And White Oak Estate 2. / Guys I Need Your Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.