Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Need All Nairalanders Prayers,i Think Am Losing It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need All Nairalanders Prayers,i Think Am Losing It. (306 Views)

Happy New Year 2024 Nairalanders: Prayers For 2024 / I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need All Nairalanders Prayers,i Think Am Losing It. by dimeji248(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
I'm feeling useless to myself, seem like there's an evil force after me, I need all Nairalanders prayers, I don't mind wherever the prayer is coming from.... I quit my job 3 months ago [ 30k job in an audit firm, I travel from Lagos to akwa Ibom to get the job last year ] I did the job for one year, I couldn't buy a pair of shirt and trousers for myself, it got to a point my siblings in Lagos were the ones sending money to me, so I had to quit the job this year, and I came back to Lagos, since then no job was forthcoming.....

I will be glad if you guys keeps me on your prayers.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need All Nairalanders Prayers,i Think Am Losing It. by lilvicky68(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
May the peace of the Lord be with you..have faith

2 Likes

Re: I Need All Nairalanders Prayers,i Think Am Losing It. by bigl: 2:54am On Apr 24, 2021
dimeji248:
I'm feeling useless to myself, seem like there's an evil force after me, I need all Nairalanders prayers, I don't mind wherever the prayer is coming from.... I quit my job 3 months ago [ 30k job in an audit firm, I travel from Lagos to akwa Ibom to get the job last year ] I did the job for one year, I couldn't buy a pair of shirt and trousers for myself, it got to a point my siblings in Lagos were the ones sending money to me, so I had to quit the job this year, and I came back to Lagos, since then no job was forthcoming.....

Thank you.

Bro, stand firm in faith and believe that all will be well. ....

Try another approach: why not acquire a skill in IT/Media?

I believe u will do fine in that instead of looking for jobs sir
Re: I Need All Nairalanders Prayers,i Think Am Losing It. by elvhinzey(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2021
dimeji248:

Thank you.

Prayer works, brotherly. Consistent prayer lifestyle like that of Daniel will crush every barricade engineered by the enemy to sabotage your destiny.

Life, in its entirety, is spiritual.
Oh Yes! The earlier we know this, the earlier we rise & shine.

The enemy (from wherever) is never happy to see young people, rise up genuinely.

Do not be tempted to give up; in any way or two, my brother.

I'll share with you few tips on how to proceed to your next level of real success:

1. Understand the differences between Delay (devil's will) and Process (God's will).

2. Engage in Midnight prayers. Not only for the securing of job; but to build a divine and spiritual hedge roundabout your future.

3. Always remind God of his unending faithfulness.

4. Devote your whole being to praising God.

5. Find something else doing, no matter how small until your breakthrough arrives.
Because that skill or handiwork you'll engage in will serve as a conduit to your unusual, divine breakthrough.

6. Always believe on the word of God. Meditate on it. Have a retreat. Learn to deeply imagine the wonders of our God.

We will all be successful in life, even our souls.

In God we trust.

Cheer up, brother!!

PS: GOD is still in the business of lifting men. He knows our thoughts, even before they become prayer points.

2 Corinthians 10: 3 - 5

"Though we 'walk' in the flesh. We do not 'war' according to the flesh.

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal; but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalted itself against the Knowledge of God and bringing everything into captivity to the obedience of Christ."

Exodus 14:14

The LORD will fight your battle and you will hold your peace.

How can I be of help to you, brother?

2 Likes

Re: I Need All Nairalanders Prayers,i Think Am Losing It. by dimeji248(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
elvhinzey:

Prayer works, brotherly. Consistent prayer lifestyle like that of Daniel will crush every barricade engineered by the enemy to sabotage your destiny.

Life, in its entirety, is spiritual.
Oh Yes! The earlier we know this, the earlier we rise & shine.

The enemy (from wherever) is never happy to see young people, rise up genuinely.

Do not be tempted to give up; in any way or two, my brother.

I'll share with you few tips on how to proceed to your next level of real success:

1. Understand the differences between Delay (devil's will) and Process (God's will).

2. Engage in Midnight prayers. Not only for the securing of job; but to build a divine and spiritual hedge roundabout your future.

3. Always remind God of his unending faithfulness.

4. Devote your whole being to praising God.

5. Find something else doing, no matter how small until your breakthrough arrives.
Because that skill or handiwork you'll engage in will serve as a conduit to your unusual, divine breakthrough.

6. Always believe on the word of God. Meditate on it. Have a retreat. Learn to deeply imagine the wonders of our God.

We will all be successful in life, even our souls.

In God we trust.

Cheer up, brother!!

PS: GOD is still in the business of lifting men. He knows our thoughts, even before they become prayer points.

2 Corinthians 10: 3 - 5

"Though we 'walk' in the flesh. We do not 'war' according to the flesh.

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal; but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalted itself against the Knowledge of God and bringing everything into captivity to the obedience of Christ."

Exodus 14:14

The LORD will fight your battle and you will hold your peace.

How can I be of help to you, brother?

Thank for this, I really appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Dogecoin Price Crashes After Elon Musk's Saturday Night Live Appearance / Everyone Please Check This Out! / Order Blue Xanax 2mg Online Without Prescription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.