Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Want To Build An Online Database Of All Agro Farms In Nigeria. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Build An Online Database Of All Agro Farms In Nigeria. (256 Views)

Over 50% Of Poultry Farms In Nigeria Shut Down In 2023: PAN / Nylon Packages Designs For All Agro Product / Factors Contributing To The Success Of Livestock Farms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build An Online Database Of All Agro Farms In Nigeria. by Craveweb835: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Hello Nigeria farmers.
In trying to help in our own small way to make it easy for farmers and buyers to locate and connect with each other, I and some web developer team will like to build a database for all agro farms across Nigeria.

Farmers, will you be interested?
Re: I Want To Build An Online Database Of All Agro Farms In Nigeria. by Basic123: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Go ahead

you will win big
Re: I Want To Build An Online Database Of All Agro Farms In Nigeria. by Craveweb835: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Coming soon
Re: I Want To Build An Online Database Of All Agro Farms In Nigeria. by Craveweb835: 5:25am On May 04, 2021
In progress

(1) (Reply)

Can I Plant Watermelon In The Month Of July / Do You Have New Maize To Sell? / Cashew Roasting Machine | Swing Coated Peanut Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.