Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" (29088 Views)

Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire / Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by BigBizzy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
terrorism fighting back
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by BBright1: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Gandollaar(f): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Mynd.44
Lalasticl.acla
Seu.n
Domin.ique
Oam.j4
Muki.na

Rule 2
.Shame nor dey catch you aboki?

You have a very short fuse and I'm so glad to set you off.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by zedman1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
GANDOOOKI:
Pantami: ATBU lecturer counters Prof. Achi, says ‘your son was killed by student unionists’

https://dailynigerian.com/pantami-atbu-lecturer-counters/
Kai, no, I know Nigerians always allow religious, ethnic or political sentiments to becloud their sense of judgment or call the truth a lie just because of these sentiments, but I hate this lie I just read here. There was no student union at the time, it was scrapped about a year or so before that incident due to the violence that ensued during the SU election. There was equally no riot at the time. The professor's story ( the guy's dad) is accurate, I was on campus that night. I am a living witness. That guy was killed in that mosque. Nigerians weren't so aware as we are today cos the social media isn't the way it is today, else people would have known the truth. He was killed in that mosque, why lie even on the dead?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Ashirioluwa: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Another terrorist in the making - Associate Prof. Abdulsalam Ya’u-Gital.

No matter what this guys will always defend each other.

Terrorist will always defend terrorist
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Kestolove(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
everybody must link dia nin to dia SIM weda una like it or not
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kestolove:
everybody must link dia nin to dia SIM weda una like it or not

One thing is the Truth can Not the Changed no matter how u twist and turn it. IT will still Remain the Truth.

Linking sim is a fg policy not a pantami policy. Anybody else can do it and do it even better without fear of security risks.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by ShenTeh(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
capatainrambo:
the north is backward because of this.

In future many of them will become refugees.

Mark these words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Ykc2(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
iampeterben:
I will repeat myself again as I have always said allow sleeping dogs lie. Let the government security agencies do their work, if Pantami is found guilty he will dance to the full arm of the law.
if government security agencies are doing their work no bandit will tormenting the whole nigeria,but they are dancing with our security people ,if not that nigerian government is backing fulani bandits can fulani people defeat any tribe in nigeria?
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heffalump:
Religious extremism is the reason behind the backwardness of the North. I don't see this behaviour changing overnight. The sad story is that, you become very popular and prominent in the North the moment you start demonstrating extreme hatred towards other religions and expressing wicked fanatical views. The North is a region for breeding terrorists in Nigeria. This cycle will not end!

This is one reason why the Ibos don't see themselves as part of this country. Other ethnic groups have realised this anomaly and are beginning to feel the same. The bitter truth is that it will be very difficult to reconcile every part of Nigeria, till Jesus comes. There are some many visible elements accounting for the weak bond amongst us. The depth of cracks is deep that it can never mended.

Honestly, the way out is to break up along contiguous and natural boundaries. The late Gaddafi of Libya saw everything when he proposed two countries:Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria.

Pantami will not step down.
Hug transformer.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by masseratti: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
DSS came to investigate a death case in a tertiary institution? This man must be a joker. Next lies please.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
No such thing would happen in the Bauchi? Is this man mad? Bauchi State is the center of extremists in Nigeria. They are famous for violence to non muslims.

I served in Gamawa LGA, Bauchi State in 2011 during the elections. I heard first hand how these animals preached HATE in their mosques, how they should not let an unbeliever should not rule them. I witnessed how they killed fellow corps members when Buhari lost. I know this cos I narrowly escaped with my life.

What is this bastard saying? Or will they deny that too?
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Freebills12: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
CAN'T OUR MOSLEM BROTHERS GIVE PEACE A CHANCE TO REIGN. THIS MINISTER HAS MADE A MISTAKE BY SUPPORTING A TERRORIST GROUP PUBLICLY, HE SHOULD BEAR THE CONSEQUENCE OF HIS ACTION BY SIMPLY BOWING OUT. ALL THESE DEFENCE BY GOVT AND ISLAMIC SCHOLARS SHOULD BE AFTER THIS MAN HAS RESIGNED. HE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE, A MINISTER OF COMMUNICATION FOR THAT MATTER, THIS SHOULD SERVE AS A WARNING ALL TO KNOW THAT INTERNET NEVER FORGET.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by crystalzoe: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
iampeterben:
I will repeat myself again as I have always said allow sleeping dogs lie. Let the government security agencies do their work, if Pantami is found guilty he will dance to the full arm of the law.

Which government agency? The late Sunday was my course mate though my senior. He was killed a night to his 400I defense after which he was to proceed for his IT.
ATBU didn't have any student union that year because unionism was banned. We fled school that day with tears in our eyes and our hearts in our mouths. Ask anyone who attended ATBU from2002-2005
Sunday was strangled and his corpse left in front of the school mosque. It was that year I became scared of Nigeria because no news outlet carried it. If it didn't happen before our eyes, we would have also doubted it.
School was closed for 3months for tempers to cool because christians were angry and wanted to fight back. I still can't talk about it without tears in my eyes
Nigeria! A land that devours her inhabitants! But like the phoenix, we rise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Terrorists In Power - TIP From Imam to Minister of Digital Communications..
Nigeria is gone.. completely.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by crystalzoe: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
zedman1:
Kai, no, I know Nigerians always allow religious, ethnic or political sentiments to becloud their sense of judgment or call the truth a lie just because of these sentiments, but I hate this lie I just read here. There was no student union at the time, it was scrapped about a year or so before that incident due to the violence that ensued during the SU election. There was equally no riot at the time. The professor's story ( the guy's dad) was accurate, I was on campus that night. I am a living witness. That guy was killed in that mosque. Nigerians weren't so aware as we are today cos the social media isn't the way it is today, else people would have known the truth. He was killed in that mosque, why lie even on the dead?
God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by thuxzwda1: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
GANDOOOKI:
Pantami: ATBU lecturer counters Prof. Achi, says ‘your son was killed by student unionists’

not surprised......
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Prozico22(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
You just said dad know everything. That to say when pantami name came to them for screening before he was assigned minister the knew his support to terrorism and the still screened him free to go same tin happened that time the knew but still free him cause he was imam then. Pantami must be sack and sue.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by walexbiz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
If truly Mr Pantami has truly changed like they want us to believe, let them show us a lecture he made when he was old where he publicly denounce terrorist he has been praising all along. The truth remains the FG should show this man the way out and we all can be relieve of this drama. The FG government cannot tell me there are no better Nigerians who can handle the sensitive position Mr Pantami is currently holding.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Tareq1105: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Another Terorrist sympathizer ...he was probably even among those that carried out the killing

Very possible.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Tareq1105: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Another Taliban defending his own. One thing is certain, the day of judgment.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by zionzoe(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
olisaEze:
Wehdone Min. Of Defense for Pantami, we have seen how ur Sheikh Gumi is helping the govt capture bandits kidnapping and killing students na.

We have also seen how other Muslims have in time past reported those amongst them that murdered citizens in previous religious riots in the North.

This country needs to be divided in a hurry, so that u northerners will gorge urselves on ur own blood and underaged sex! angry
Every Christian should read this

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by joefelin2345: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Trustedpronet:
This is my school! I know virtually everything about this story. Intact known of them is speaking the Truth.
Then tell Nigerians the truth version of the story that you knew. Remember tyranny continues when people who knows the truth kept silent.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by dapadawee: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
GANDOOOKI:

but the truth is that he was killed while patami(my pants) was the chief imam of the mosque what a coincidence.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by anataala: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
What you wish for the North you will certainly test that before the North
capatainrambo:
the north is backward because of this.

In future many of them will become refugees.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by seunayantokun(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
He said something about DSS...which DSS?
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Heavensent01(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
iampeterben:

which arm of law? in this Nigeria?

it seems this bro is not living in Nigeria
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Mrquote: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
What happened to the killers? Because the law says you have no right to take another person life?
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Kingrefreshed: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
Only Sahara deserted can grant such interview... Yele is the online coordinator of HAN group

One day your cup will fill. Continue!!
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Kingrefreshed: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
GANDOOOKI:

ISLAM is a CURSE!
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Taqiyya on the beat.

KITHMAN

Kithman means to conceal or withhold, In the context of Islam it means to deliberately withhold information. The act of deliberately withholding information by itself is neither haram nor halal but rather its permissiblity depends upon the situation.

Examples where kithman is permissible are as follows:

Concealing a person’s faults in front of others, unless exposing them is beneficial or necessary to prevent harm
Concealing information in order to cause reconciliation between two parties which if revealed could cause bloodshed.
Concealing information jokingly where the other person understands that it is a joke
Concealing information regarding State secrets, company secrets etc.
Concealing any secret that has been shared with you in confidence for e.g. doctor patient confidentiality, lawyer client confidentiality This also includes things that a spouses share with each. Infact as far as I know no law in the world including Shariah law can force a spouse to testify against his or her spouse.
Concealing information from the enemy in war in order to deceive him. This also includes spying.
Concealing information that is neither useful, relevant or necessary and revealing it would not bring any benefit or harm. In such a case it is permissible for a person to conceal information (if he wants to) because concealing it will not harm or benefit anyone and nor will revealing it.
There may be others but these are ones that come to mind right now.

MURUNA

Sadly I am unfamiliar with this term, although the word itself means flexibility.

TAQIYYA

Taqiyya literally refers to the act of having Taqwa (fear of Allah). In the context of Islam it means to protect one’s Taqwa or in other words one’s faith and possibly life by lying in order to avoid being killed or persecuted. This concept is understood and applied differently by the Sunni and Shia sects. According to Sunni Islam Taqiyya is to lie in order to save one’s life, faith or to avoid religious persecution and these are the only cases where it is permissible. There are different opinions amongst scholars as to what classifies as religious persecution and at what point one is permitted to lie. Another thing is that while Taqiyya is permissible it is not preferable. Islam lays great emphasis on telling the truth.

TAWRIYYA

Tawriyya is to phrase a statement in such a way that it can be interpreted in more than one way. It is usually done with the intention of misdirecting a person by causing him to understand a statement in another context while you mean it in a different context. This way if you are caught you can’t be accused of lying since you ‘technically’ didn’t lie.

Tawriyya is generally haram, since it is tantamount to deception and deception is unequivocally haram. There are a few exceptions where it is permissible and they are as follows:

If it is done jokingly and the intention is not to deceive but rather humour. For e.g. once an old woman came to the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and made a request, “O’ Messenger of Allah make dua that Allah grants me entrance into Jannah. The messenger of Allah replied, O’ Mother, an old woman cannot enter Jannah. That woman started crying and began to leave. The messenger of Allah said, Say to the woman that one will not enter in a state of old age, but Allah will make all the women of Jannah young virgins”
If it is done in war or by spies in order to deceive the enemy.
If it is done by a man to his wife in order to avoid hurting her feelings and not having to lie. For e.g. If man’s wife happens to be fat and shes asks her husband “does this dress make me look fat ?. In such a case the husband can resort to tawriyya and can even lie in order to protect her feelings.
to cause reconciliation between two parties to avoid dispute or possible bloodshed
CONCLUSION

Generally lying and deceiving is forbidden in Islam (obviously) but there are exceptions to every rule. Deception is permitted in order to save one’s life, to cause reconciliation between two parties avoid blood shed etc.

It is also permitted in war, however these are things that one usually only studies in the Fiqh of Jihad which is an entire subject in of itself. Islam permits war and deception is an essential part of war. Apart from war there are exceptional cases where a certain amount of deception is permitted, one example is when police officers interrogate criminals. The reason being that it is generally assumed that criminals will lie and might be uncooperative, therefore in the interest of justice police officers are permitted to resort to kithman, tawriyya etc.

Since such things are only permitted in exceptional cases it is difficult to give a general principle. When and where these things become permissible depend upon the situation and context.

One example from of Tawriyya is when the Prophet Abraham ( peace be upon him) lied about his wife Sarah. He happened to be travelling in a land where the King used to kidnap wives that he fancied but he used to spare them if they were with their brothers so the Prophet Abraham told his wife to say ”When he asks you, say you are my sister, because you are my sister in Islam

Copied
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Kdon2: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
GANDOOOKI:

I don't know why God allow this animals a space on earth not to talk of among human being. This one is not even fit to be a primary school teacher. associate my ass. Psycopancy at its peak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS / Dr Orji Uzor Kalu storms Ekiti state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.