Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" (29097 Views)

Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire / Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by shegsrules(m): 12:14am On Apr 25, 2021
The question is who instigated and made them kill his son.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by kayusely70(m): 3:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Another terrorist sympathizer coming out to dispute the obvious
He's an agent doing a poorly executed hatchet job!
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by modsfucker: 4:06am On Apr 25, 2021
capatainrambo:
From what u have seen so far, most of thee nontherners re very extreme people. Patani I s just one among millions, even buhari is kuke that. They will defend patani at all cost.

What I do not understand is the femi gbajabiamila iilking a bill to force patani out of office, I mean is femi a nontherner ?

Even some yoruba people here on nairaland busy defending patani.

.perhaps demi gbajabiamila or our very own helinues thinks shekau or femi will spare them when push comes to shove.

Apc is a terrorist organisation.

Yeah, we're all terrorists, we've even slaughtered all your kinsmen living in the North. When are you sending another batch of your brothers and sisters for the knife show huh? Or do you want us to come down South and bomb every one of you?
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Arabaincubus: 4:48am On Apr 25, 2021
This one too na Professor.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by freemi(m): 6:05am On Apr 25, 2021
iampeterben:
I will repeat myself again as I have always said allow sleeping dogs lie. Let the government security agencies do their work, if Pantami is found guilty he will dance to the full arm of the law.
very big lie. People that celebrate terrorist.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Kuginzi: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2021
dam4sam:

Crap! BullShit!!
No one is saying NIN or BVN is not Good [color=#990000]but Isa Pantami has compromised this current one, what the World have come to realise is that the Terrorist in Aso Rock, has appointed his younger terrorist, as out Minister for Communications and Digital Data!
Isa Pantami is and has always been a Terrorist
I don't think you what you're saying.
1. What evidence do u have against him?
2. Has he ever been involve in any terrorist activity/attack?
3. If tagging people a terrorist because of their comments, don't you think you'll also be tagged a terrorist because of your propaganda/hate comments?
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by SIONKPO1(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Same way they gathered intelligence during GEJ's regime right?
You don't have sense oh,don't you know that Sahara reporters have hackers,and they work with some highly classified foreign agencies
my problem with you is that everything about this evil government is right in your eyes
may the blood of the dead student be on your head
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Saulawa11: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
The same way you roasted cownu and FFK for all their hate for Muslims and northerners
juvewalex:
We be munu for South because if Pantami na Southerner , we for don roast am alive .

But look at how Pantami is being exonerated by his people with the same ideology.

It's a shame really, security agencies should be grilling this guy now but it won't happen to any of them .

Pantami is holding one of the sensitive positions in the country, remember that.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
GANDOOOKI:
Pantami: ATBU lecturer counters Prof. Achi, says ‘your son was killed by student unionists’

https://dailynigerian.com/pantami-atbu-lecturer-counters/

No much words wasted sperm voice in naija
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Obipaul77(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
GANDOOOKI:
Pantami: ATBU lecturer counters Prof. Achi, says ‘your son was killed by student unionists’

https://dailynigerian.com/pantami-atbu-lecturer-counters/
Birds of the same feather, I didn't see any difference from those two dankasas. This pant has really worn out, out of shape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election / Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.