Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' (29466 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by calcal: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
we need to ask Kanye-West if education is important in music.
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by generationz(f): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
mofedamijo:

[s]
Do you know the meaning of formal education?? Secondly, Jayz you mentioned attended George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School with rappers The Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes. Is that not a formal education??

From my research, 90% of world billionaires had a formal education before they became billion, Dangote included. By the way, I never said going to school is everything, however, its the ultimate legacy. Musk wouldn't have achieved Tesla without the physics he studied.

You made mention of professor's. Do you realise some people just want to be in the education field?? Thats their dream, they are not in it for the money, by the way, most of the worlds grand breaking discovery in science, technology etc are pioneered by professors, some of those grand breaking discoveries are worth billions of dollars.

We have thousands of professors and scientists working for NASA, engineering, medicines and other agencies that the world depends on today.

What do you think would have happened to the world today without the professors, engineers, those in the medical field, etc

Education is the ultimate my friend.[/s]

Dancing around the answer.
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by mofedamijo(m): 3:45am On Apr 25, 2021
generationz:

Dancing around the answer.

Sorry you couldn't comprehend, or perhaps you were out of words..... Enjoy your day.
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by ottohan: 4:11am On Apr 25, 2021
marttol:
lol,u know nothing boy...that is the next message christ try to convey to the world through human vessel after you reveal him to them...he is preaching the raw gospel of christ...if you have ever been in the spirit you will know...the things of the spirit defiles logic carnal man...the christianity you probably practice is religion...the gospel of the cross is foolishness to them that perish...
Stop confusing yourself. You are turning the Bible upside down littleman.
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by marttol: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
ottohan:

Stop confusing yourself. You are turning the Bible upside down littleman.
ok boy
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by marttol: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Eyah, the calamity your Jesus put you in?
Your Jesus doesn't have the balls to come down to earth because he knows we'll crucify him again. That's why he's been in hiding. Take your tears out of my mentions. cheesy
oh i see,we knw your type...goodbye sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias / Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother / ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.