Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? (885 Views)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / How Long Does Good Sex Last? How Good In Bed Do You Think You're? / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2021
I hear or read of people talking about character. But let's call a spade a spade on man/woman relationship. As a guy, what is the first thing thar attracts you to a lady? Is it her character? If you say yes, then you are amongst the few. Beauty is the first thing thar attracts most men to women, but character may determine if they will stay or not. This is a good piece of advice to ladies: do not think your character is enough. You need to dress well, clean up well, smell well, be decently dressed, for men to come close to you so that they can enjoy your character.... When I talk of beauty, it does not mean you must be too physically beautiful, I mean you must be attractive on outlook. It could mean dressing well, wearing beautiful cloths etc........

4 Likes

Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by Anigreat: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

It sure does.
Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by Xenry: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Good one.
Character is what will do the magic!
Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Smart Write-up

2 Likes

Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2021
Very True..There's No Other Reason Why Anyone Would Pay Any Attention To A Woman If Not For The Fascinating Beauty...That's The Very Need To Love And Take Care Of That Body.

1 Like

Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Character is something I always look out when choosing a girl. Am grown up now, beauty doesnt always move me. Some times it does and sometimes it doesn't . my own is; she should be beautiful.

I remember when I was in my 17-2Os, I always desire a fair lady. But now things have changed. Weather ebony or fair, below are the things I check in a lady.

• Her character
• Her beauty
• Her godly commitement
• Her potential
• Her body

This are the things I often check in a lady!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by DEMZEE(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2021
A woman without character is a useless woman and an unworthy wife material.

Beauty is important but character brings peace.
Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by yanabasee1(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2021
These days, the feminists have wired their brains to believe that men should love them for who they are and not who men want them to be...

So you see, a dirty looking girl wants a cute, handsome, rich man to love her for who she is....

But for me.... Beauty at first and character comes thereafter.....

1 Like

Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2021
character is Paramount..
Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2021
DEMZEE:
A woman without character is a useless woman and an unworthy wife material.

Beauty is important but character brings peace.

But you men are attracted to beauty first ..

1 Like

Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by DEMZEE(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Yes because we are visual beings.

Men want women who are fit, young, attractive, friendly, feminine and cooperative

1 Like

Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by TripleDdotcom: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Beauty and outward demeanour attracts you to her since those are the first things you get to see or realise when you first approach or set your eyes on her. As for attraction, those are the things that have the greatest potential to attract you first.

But as you relate with her and realise or discover her character, that character is now what will make you decide if you want to continue or take it further OR put a stop to it. Or it also helps men to decide what to do with her.

For example, if a man is attracted to a lady but he doesn't think her character makes a good wife, he can decide to just make her a girlfriend until they're both tired and they find their way.

So that's my opinion.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Isn't their more to life than just doing everything all in attempt to please and attract the opposite sex....does everything about life revolves around the opposite sex,what about self discovering?....what about discovering things that can improve life in general,does it really have to be all about attract the opposite sex?

1 Like

Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by Reex12(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2021
toobusy:
Isn't their more to live than just doing everything all in attempt to please and attract the opposite sex....does everything about life revolves around the opposite sex,what about self discovering?....
average blackman for you
Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

...Because beauty is immediately visible. Character isn't visible until you've first been attracted, and interacting.
Re: Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women? by MoIbrahim: 6:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

First!
And then what follows?

(1) (Reply)

School Throwback Picture.. / The Igbos Generally Like Showing Off And Intimidating Their Peers / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.