Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School (12031 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Dowen College Shuts Down School For 2 Days / Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture / Zamfara Government Shuts Down School, Suspends Staff Over ‘Desecration’ Of Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Reex12(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

thrash. I hope this your grammatical knowhow had place you in higher place?

if not you need to step up your game, stop seeking for attention in public just for likes&shares

if the lady didn't get my words, I'll buttress it in another comprehensive sentence that she will understand, keep your invisible teaching to yourself and get lost forever
bastard soñ of a thousand fathers, your mom was a worthless LovePeddler raped by her siblings before you given birth to you at home, go and tell that imbeci.le you call a father that hes a failure and your a mistake in this life

illiterate, ode who sells his dignity on a public forum spits

Enjoy the advantage of anonymity because its only on a faceless forum, you'll see a motorpark tout or a jobless mofo dragging words with someone he cant even come close to in real life

oponu

1 Like

Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by luminouz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doradorwa:
angry angry sad I've been very angry since yesterday. I already told my hostel people that the VC will not accept ASUU demand. Ogbeni that man nah stone-cold.

Lol

Hope you have left the hostel. I have two family houses in ado,in case you wanna hang around. wink

My mummy would love to host you and I will have some peace from 'when will you marry' questions. grin
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by luminouz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
tiffanyfan:
It's time to get married, make una bring yam... I don tire for EKSU
Can you pound yam and make efo riro? cheesy
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by luminouz(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
HabibGwen230:
People do miss their alma mata,EKSU how come i no miss u? If i hear ur name sometimes i dey vex....almost all your lecturers are sadist! Which kain....lemme just shut up
When did you finish?
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Heavensent01(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Reex12:
bastard soñ of a thousand fathers, your mom was a worthless LovePeddler raped by her siblings before you given birth to you at home, go and tell that imbeci.le you call a father that hes a failure and your a mistake in this life

illiterate, ode who sells his dignity on a public forum spits

Enjoy the advantage of anonymity because its only on a faceless forum, you'll see a motorpark tout or a jobless mofo dragging words with someone he cant even come close to in real life

oponu

why are you pained and crying like this grin

it's obvious you had a crush on the lady because I can't imagine how someone could be this unreasonable

sells his dignity on a public forum spits on top this wooing? grin.

imagine calling wooing a Lady simp in this 21 century, I doubt if you're born in the hospital because you're acting like a product of prostitution

now take your matter to those that made that your miserable life stagnant. and this your anonymous thrash you imbeciles keep ranting about, if them born your mama well, drop your real address

make I teach you lesson how to talk to Elders
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

bami soro jawe Omo iya mi, leave those grammatical idiots that can't help themselves

DM?
but guy ain't they girls in your neighbourhood how sure are you that isnt a man
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Heavensent01(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
brainmax2000:
but guy ain't they girls in your neighbourhood how sure are you that isnt a man

if she's a man, what did I've to lose? did your father got married to your mother in his neighborhood?

why are you people jumping like loose monkey on what doesn't concern you lately

who did you donate your brain to?
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
they want to frustrate students
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by tiffanyfan(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
luminouz:

Can you pound yam and make efo riro? cheesy

Wella .....with better ishapa native soup
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by tiffanyfan(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
perkyB:
they want to frustrate students

And they are succeeding
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by tiffanyfan(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

if she's a man, what did I've to lose? did your father got married to your mother in his neighborhood?

why are you people jumping like loose monkey on what doesn't concern you lately

who did you donate your brain to?

Pls take a chill pill.... all is cruise
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by tiffanyfan(f): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

why are you pained and crying like this grin

it's obvious you had a crush on the lady because I can't imagine how someone could be this unreasonable

sells his dignity on a public forum spits on top this wooing? grin.

imagine calling wooing a Lady simp in this 21 century, I doubt if you're born in the hospital because you're acting like a product of prostitution

now take your matter to those that made that your miserable life stagnant. and this your anonymous thrash you imbeciles keep ranting about, if them born your mama well, drop your real address

make I teach you lesson how to talk to Elders

Chill naaa.... all na cruise
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Heavensent01(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
tiffanyfan:

Pls take a chill pill.... all is cruise

getting to know someone is not mostly dating but this mumus keep getting everything wrong

sometimes you put them in their space, not every time one allow stupid people to swim in their self foolishness
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by tiffanyfan(f): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

getting to know someone is not mostly dating but this mumus keep getting everything wrong

sometimes you put them in their space, not every time one allow stupid people to swim in their self foolishness

He is my brother
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Heavensent01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
tiffanyfan:

He is my brother

he doesn't have any reason to being rude to me, he kept bragging over nothing

what's bad in getting acquainted with anyone I chose to?

tell him to learn to comport himself next time, I don't take ridiculous words as a joke or cruise
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by tiffanyfan(f): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

he doesn't have any reason to being rude to me, he kept bragging over nothing

what's bad in getting acquainted with anyone I chose to?

tell him to learn to comport himself next time, I don't take ridiculous words as a joke or cruise

It's okay naaaa
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
luminouz:

Lol

Hope you have left the hostel. I have two family houses in ado,in case you wanna hang around. wink

My mummy would love to host you and I will have some peace from 'when will you marry' questions. grin
Lol.. you are very funny... you too do and get married o. You ain't getting younger bro... lol
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by luminouz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
tiffanyfan:

Wella .....with better ishapa native soup
Awwwnnnnnn...been so long I ate ishapa soup

Oya PM me.

Hope ya bride price is not Imo state own oh grin
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by luminouz(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.. you are very funny... you too do and get married o. You ain't getting younger bro... lol
Yes Ma. grin

Go home tomorrow oh...hostels ain't safe once school is over
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by MallamHtk(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
*BamitaleOmoleMustGo*
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
luminouz:
Yes Ma. grin
Go home tomorrow oh...hostels ain't safe once school is over
yeah I will... thanks so much
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by femi4: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
angry angry sad I've been very angry since yesterday. I already told my hostel people that the VC will not accept ASUU demand. Ogbeni that man nah stone-cold.
Same VC that used to lead ASUU during Obj's time. I m disappointed in Eddie, he should know better. Now that he's at the other side, he's now behaving like a politician
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by femi4: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2021
Imsoblessed:
what is Ekiti state doing with more than one university when obviously cannot properly fund one?
Ignorance! Eksu is the only state university
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by tiffanyfan(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
luminouz:

Awwwnnnnnn...been so long I ate ishapa soup

Oya PM me.

Hope ya bride price is not Imo state own oh grin

Start running now because I'm from Imo state and Ekiti join o... u will b paying Imo brideprice o
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by luminouz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
tiffanyfan:

Start running now because I'm from Imo state and Ekiti join o... u will b paying Imo brideprice o

I will pay ekiti own. Na that one concern me!!! cheesy

Who are those dudes fighting up there over you na? U don cook ishapa soup for them? tongue
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by tiffanyfan(f): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
luminouz:

I will pay ekiti own. Na that one concern me!!! cheesy

Who are those dudes fighting up there over you na? U don cook ishapa soup for them? tongue

They are only catching cruise..... naija stress too much fa
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by luminouz(m): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2021
tiffanyfan:

They are only catching cruise..... naija stress too much fa
Lol...ok

You back to Lagos I hope?
Re: EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School by Raphael81(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Dilanom9:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches.

..Beware of this scammer with multiple accounts, God's judgment will hit him before the end of 2021.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admission Into MED Schools In Nigeria - What You Need To Know / Abia Government Converts 3 Institutions Into Universities / FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.