Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 (17776 Views)

Chelsea Vs Newcastle (1 - 0) On 13th March 2022 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 24th April 2019 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 by uniquetechng: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Babysho:

Our very own LB Andrew Robertson played for Dundee United a relegation team in Scotland, QPR in championship and HullCity in championship and wasn't even a regular starter at Hull. You've not made any sense.

*Sigh...I respect your opinion lol
It's obvious you are bad with football history, Dundee United was playing in the Scottish premier league and Andy Robertson was voted player of the season that year, he moved to Hull City in 2014 while the club was still playing in the EPL, they got relegated in 2015 and there was many offers for Robertson but he chose to stay to help the club back to the EPL which he did as they gained promotion back to the EPL before been relegated again in the 2016/017 season.
Liverpool paid to take Robertson to Anfield because he was what Liverpool needed, a player with pace and EPL experience.

Now tell me the correlation between Robbo and Ben Davies who is having his only full good season at 25 with Preston who sit 14th in the Championship.
Re: Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 by openmine(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2021
Lavoz:
4 me i tink d player especially d forwards are weary of d coach. its been over 5years nw, but dem still dey play d same way. i assume d players want a new manager, becos d goals wer dem dey lose in most of dier matches, is highly abnormal 4 a liverpool player nt 2 score.
This is not the issue bro!

Pep has been on his present strategy right from his time at barca till he went to man city which has been very effective same as klopp from Mainz to Liverpool!

This is not about players wanting him out after he made them win every major trophy to them and the club....very wrong assertion!

This is about a team that has lost its key players in very important positions due to injury,the pandemic which has ensured that no fan is on the stadium which is d lifeblood and driving force of Liverpool progress,and players poor form esp the front three!

Its will be preposterous and totally illogical to even blame all this on the doorstep of klopp!

Comon guys we are not even suppose to have the conversation about a man who has brought major laurels for a then near success syndrome club that has been at best midtable for a very long time...he finally wiped away our shame and tears with an elusive EPL and the best we can do is to sit and cast aspersions at him because of just one indifferent season due to various reasons?... Jeez!

The ones who need to sit up and show why they are supposed to be in this club is the Liverpool players...simple!
Re: Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 by openmine(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Lavoz:
its not like d trio dont work again, dey still play well asin chance creation. D only option 4 a revival in liverpool is 2 bring in a new manager(Although d manager it self isnt d problem). it seems d forwards committment 2 klop has faded away. But i believe, with a new manager a new door and mentality would b opened.
Bro thats not even a conversation to entertain unless you are not an ardent fan of Liverpool!
Firstly,the form of the front three has nothing to the with the system of the coach but largely due to the fact that the likes of mane and salah are embroiled in a seeming rivalry which was working for Liverpool but its no longer the case this season....
Secondly,the players are going tru a phase where we can tag them as 'see finish'.....To change thaqt,the fromt three esp salah and mane must dump their stupid ambition of best player in liverpool or african start trying play for the team by passing to an opponent that is in a better position to score...thats not what a coach will teach these professionals!

As for you calling for a new manager after a season that has been indifferent due to various reasons that I opined in my last mention to you!
Klopp has earned the full rights to stay at the club for years to come due to obvious reasons which is bringing success to the club!

He can only quit or resign but not get sacked!
So because he didn't bring success this season or his front three are not scoring,then he should be the one to get kicked out and not the front three?
Re: Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author= openmine post = 101104658] ok
Re: Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 by richmanrichard: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin
DownChelsea:

Would be wonderful if Arsenal FINALLY wins an European trophy for once in its over 100years of existence. Don't you think?

Maybe Arsenal won't be much of a laughing stock by then.
grin
DownChelsea:

Would be wonderful if Arsenal FINALLY wins an European trophy for once in its over 100years of existence. Don't you think?

Maybe Arsenal won't be much of a laughing stock by then.
Re: Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2021
richmanrichard:
well , i dnt see ole winning any trophy with his poor tactis. the man is no coach

Pains
Re: Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 by richmanrichard: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2021
DownChelsea:

Pains
na d truth
Re: Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2021
richmanrichard:
na d truth

Pains

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sporting Club Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 2) On 9th March 2023 / Chelsea Vs Brentford (0 - 2) On 28th October 2023 / Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.