Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) (35576 Views)

Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
ProWalker:

Yes, in Enugu and Ebonyi! grin cheesy

Bloody IPOB terrorist! You are next for DSS and the army to hunt down!

Military practice target grin cheesy
After you and your generation
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
redsun:
Nigeria's biggest problem is the lack of structured and productive learning. The so-called academics are retarded criminals that dines with prolific traitors like Tinubu. How on earth can they justify giving an honorary doctorate degree to one of the greatest threat to Nigeria's existence?

You are very slow.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
globalresource:

I am a yoruba. But you are so funny. So if it disturbs Igbos, you will be happy and congratulations because it gives joy, millions of naira and freedom for your children.

Too much kids or adults with kids brain on naira land nowadays

Rubbish

I’m always infuriated when I read comments like yours. What has you being Yoruba got to do with anything? You don’t like Tinubu, good and fine. Stop making it about your ethnicity. The Igbos you’re trying to impress will vote for Evans the kidnapper ahead of you in a national election. Be wise and start using your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by kby: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This cocaine lover is really a funny clown.... After receiving the Honorary Doctorate Degree he paid for, he will start sharing "JAGABA SACHET RICE" to the people in a bid to get their support come 2023.

Thank heavens Samuel Ortom is with the PDP and I believe he won't entertain such Amala politics in his own turf.

Tinubu was Gov of Lagos state 1999 to 2007.
Mention the name of the person that governed your state between that period if u can still remember his name.
Then compare his achievements in office to that of Tinubu.
Unnecessary hatred won't help u.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by emperor863(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
But he will be stopped

....by Igbos who could not stop Buhari in 2015 and 2019, despite the deep hatred they have for him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

As usual, say you people no go purge this weekend with this news,na lie.

You people should go and arrange Flagyl on time before it's too late

Wetin Dem go use flagyl do
Abi Dem dey shit...

I have said it times without numbers only dumb southerners will vote Fulani in coming election...

Either Tinubu or Umahi anyone is a goal.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
After you and your generation

Go and burn the next police station and commit murder of police men and women

Bloody IPOB terrorist grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Wetin Dem go use flagyl do
Abi Dem dey shit...

I have said it times without numbers only dumb southerners will vote Fulani in coming election...

Either Tinubu or Umahi anyone is a goal.

Umahi under PDP, the law of natural justice can’t give him presidential ticket in APC, you don’t jump established queue
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
ProWalker:

Go and burn the next police station and commit murder of police men and women

Bloody IPOB terrorist grin
The terrorist here is you , your family and your generation
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by calcal: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
This man has nothing to sell to his own people, omase ooo!
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
ProWalker:

Umahi under PDP, the law of natural justice can’t give him presidential ticket in APC, you don’t jump established queue

I said so to show my flexibility
I knew it was never Umahis turn, yet to show my solidarity for anything south
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
What concern me?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
OLAADEX:

Terrorist spotted
People or group that are liking this post,is it that you all love suffering and smiling?..
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by dragunov: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
seunmsg:

I’m anyways infuriated when I read comments like yours. What has you being Yoruba got to do with anything? You don’t like Tinubu, good and fine. Stop making it about your ethnicity. The Igbos you’re trying to impress will vote for Evans the kidnapper ahead of you in a national election. Be wise and start using your brain.

Your views and outlook leads to nowhere. Nigeria will collapse right before your eyes and there will be nothing YOU can do about it.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by dragunov: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
seunmsg:

You are very slow.

Says someone who cannot think beyond pdp vs apc. Every other way forward is slow to his atrophied brain. Tinubu will mess you up.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by globalresource: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2021
seunmsg:

I’m anyways infuriated when I read comments like yours. What has you being Yoruba got to do with anything? You don’t like Tinubu, good and fine. Stop making it about your ethnicity. The Igbos you’re trying to impress will vote for Evans the kidnapper ahead of you in a national election. Be wise and start using your brain.

Did u see the comment of the person I replied to. Why are you so pained? I have the right to my opinion. Don't quote me again
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 2:29am On Apr 25, 2021
PREPARING WELL BUT PLEASE DONT FALL DOWN
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by ProWalker: 6:15am On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
The terrorist here is you , your family and your generation

DSS and the Army will get hold of you sooner than later, bloody IPOB terrorist! grin cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Wow!!!

I have seen the future Yoruba Muslim president

I have seen the northern caliphate slave

Nice one .

Yhen, yhen, yehn...tell me what your deceased uncle Nnamdi achieved as Nigerian president?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Adonkia(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Success of an international thief and a drug baron should be worrisome to every sensible being.
Do you have any evidence?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by nsiba: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Indispensable85:

Meaning your broke ass was insignificant and will still be insignificant when the time to choose the next president comes. Perpetual loser!

Asslickers like running their gutter mouth for peanuts
Criminal Tinubu is bound for Kirikiri prison
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2021
nsiba:

Asslickers like running their gutter mouth for peanuts
Criminal Tinubu is bound for Kirikiri prison

E can pain...lol
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by nsiba: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2021
Indispensable85:

E can pain...lol

Pain wetin? Omo if u soji yaself beta de chop every Moni that comes 4rm d bullion van rogue because one thing is clear another Alhaji no go smell Asso Rock especially agbero from Chicago
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2021
nsiba:

Pain wetin? Omo if u soji yaself beta de chop every Moni that comes 4rm d bullion van rogue because one thing is clear another Alhaji no go smell Asso Rock especially agbero from Chicago

E can pain......I understand ur pains bro..... it's bad to be broke....lol
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by nsiba: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

E can pain......I understand ur pains bro..... it's bad to be broke....lol

Broke is temporary thing but you are a poverty stricken gutter rat, Tinubu we know his story a criminal
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Difrent: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Heffalump:

You are a clown. Keep typing gibberish all over the place. Nothing for Bola in 2023 and you can go hang yourself. How on earth do you think he can pull a stunt here? Do you take the rest of the country to be stupid?

Yoruba brought this hardship on the entire nation in 2015 because of greed, even God and the whole world knows about it. 2023, don't even dream about it. You all should by now hide your heads in the sand because of shame, like the proverbial Ostrich with long neck.

As if there was no hardship before 2015.....If you people have not been voting wasteful PDP for 16 years , there won't have been a need for change in 2015.....
It's amazing how some people want to exercise their democratic rights but want to intimidated you for exercising yours.....11million exercised their democratic right by voting GEJ while 15millions voted PMB.......your problem is with the system of government we practice not NIGERIANS......whoever said democracy is perfect.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2021
nsiba:

Broke is temporary thing but you are a poverty stricken gutter rat, Tinubu we know his story a criminal

Your own broke-ness na permanent one my guy....lol.... It's in your lineage... kikikikiki......
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by nsiba: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

Your own broke-ness na permanent one my guy....lol.... It's in your lineage... kikikikiki......

Poverty de talk
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2021
nsiba:

Poverty de talk

Perpetual broke ass nigga....lol..
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by nsiba: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

Perpetual broke ass nigga....lol..

Ole Tinubu boss and Olosho Remi madam, agbero gutter rat boy at work
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
nsiba:

Ole Tinubu boss and Olosho Remi madam, agbero gutter rat boy at work

It's not easy to be a broke ass in Nigeria. I feel your pains. ....Lol. ..
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by nsiba: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quopte author=Indispensable85 post=101233406]

It's not easy to be a broke ass in Nigeria. I feel your pains. ....Lol. ..[/quote]

Pains, I laugh agbero of ole and oloshos feeling cool...MUMU yapaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.