Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo (57875 Views)

Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Joecrane(f): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

Luggard did not amalgamated anything....these are stories white men tell you so youm feel less of yourself and feel like they better than you. Nigeria was amalgamated by Nigerians and not by Luggard. They call themselves LORD LUGGARD so you can worship them....emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

Who be this ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Calitoscassius(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fakest news.
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
So these overhyped efulefus can't withstand the firepower of the Nigerian Army, instead they mumuishly went ahead to burn down Hope Uzodinma's property.

Nnamdi Kanu and ESN, may your days be short. Your days are numbered.
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Calitoscassius(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmoManU:

How sure are you that you won't be able of the war?? U people should sue for peace
what are you afraid of? Every peace comes after war.
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by PHIPEX(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Buhari's hatred and fear for anything Igbo will wreck Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by UnabashedIPOB: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Though they may be over stretched against their fight with Boko haram and Herdsmen but not rag tag ESN

The end will tell the story. The untrained and useless ZOO army would leave IMO State with their tale between their legs!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by heendrix(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
kettykin:

The Nigerian military is treading the wrong path. Fighting in 2 war fronts and Engaging new battle lines while running from the major battle front this was what cost Germany the second world war.
The Germans could have advanced to take on Russia but where distracted and went and fought small ukr

Till today the German military has never recovered from this blunder .

Mark my words the Nigeria Nigeria military might never recover from some of the blunders they are committing .

Don't compare Germany to Nigeria. German lost Men, people and resources. our military chiefs believe more gullible youth would still apply to the army every year so they'd fill the post of the departed/slain armies. If Southerners refuse to join the army you best believe this stuff would reduce but it's just not possible we can just wish for two things 1. War to reset everything or 2 hope we scale thr to 2023
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by legitnow: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
THESE DAYZ WEN WE MEET NIGERIA ARMY, NA EKARO SIR, DEM DEY DO.

E NO BE LIKE BEFORE, THEY WILL BE COMING LIKE LION.

4 Likes

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by OmoManU: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Calitoscassius:
what are you afraid of? Every peace comes after war.

All you people beating the drums of war i wish you could know the consequences. Where's Liberia today despite fighting war, where's Somalia, where's Syria, Iraq, i know you guys will talk about Rwanda, but should know Rwanda is a very tiny country not as complex as ours. I say my own o
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Lagoon0: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Though they may be over stretched against their fight with Boko haram and Herdsmen but not rag tag ESN
Lolz I've always know you're not Yoruba on this forum.

It will end in tears soon.

1 Like

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by BigBashiru: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Joecrane:

Who be this ignoramus

Low iq people cannot make a point without personal attacks. The first is "are you okay". Pls don't let me believe you are a low iq person. Pls make your point without personal attacks.
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by ScamHunter: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hamiltonii:

The Niger Delta from time past has no business with Biafra, be warned!

Just speak for your village. You can't speak for others.
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by ikennaezeobasi: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbos are not like Northerners. They value human lives more than cow.

360degreess:
Igbos=ESN=Terrorists..
I pity those South Easteners that are supporting these Terrorists.They are killing police men and other security agents.That was how Boko Haram started in Borno State..
A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by lastmessenger: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
God will grant victory to ESN who are fighting to protect God children from the Islamic extremists.

9 Likes

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Washere:
,,,,animal in human skin,,,,,they should not worry, I can see a region turning to Syria soon.....if IPOB and ESN knows they are born of blood ,they should please continue with there activities and at the same time they awaits the outcome.

you see south east turning to syria but north never turn to syria despite years of the military presence there? rubbish talk.

6 Likes

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Kingrefreshed: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
360degreess:
Igbos=ESN=Terrorists..
I pity those South Easteners that are supporting these Terrorists.They are killing police men and other security agents.That was how Boko Haram started in Borno State..

You will not die well you Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Calitoscassius(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmoManU:

All you people beating the drums of war i wish you could know the consequences. Where's Liberia today despite fighting war, where's Somalia, where's Syria, Iraq, i know you guys will talk about Rwanda, but should know Rwanda is a very tiny country not as complex as ours. I say my own o
Don't worry we will be fine! Enough is enough of trying to dialogue. Let the heads roll. It is obvious the peace dialogues are not working. The abokiis wants war, war they will get.

1 Like

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by BigBashiru: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmoManU:

Nigeria is not "complex" that's a common fallacy.... Canada has First Nations people, aboriginal people, immigrants from over 100 countries, a French speaking province. Quebec was first colonized by England then was later colonized by France. Canada had at least one civil war but I believe about 3. Canada is more complex and much bigger than Nigeria yet is still well run. #noexcuses
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by xcon: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Is it Haram for the Army to ALSO engage the Bandits and killer Fulani herdsmen in gun battle?

Why are they always showing power on an innocent organization set up to protect lives and properties of SE people?

Innocent terrorist that burn and kill police should be killed without tacking them to court, in fact all ipob and their supporters should be killed.
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by jrusky(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Well it's very unfortunate buhari allow things to go this direction. I still stand on my words I will forever blame Buhari for everything that wrong in Nigeria of today.

Any nation that his leader chose nepotism, double standard and religion sentiments such country will crumble las las and that is where Nigeria is heading to right now.

If buhari had shuned nepotism, double standard and religion bigotry its possible agitating mandate might not get to this level and the North his people sit back and sipping kunu forgetting if Buhari crumble this country they will also bear the brunts in harsh way.

Fulani bitchs, boko haam and bandits are giving VIP's but now chasing after ESN and you think peace will come ba Ok nah.

4 Likes

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

How many foot soldiers do ESN have?

I am sha hoping you guys won't start to write UN, AU, FIFA, UEFA by the time the full force of the army get to the miscreants ESN and UGM

The "full force of the army" no dey reach northern bandits & terrorist?
CLOWNS!!! cheesy grin tongue

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by OmoManU: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Don't worry we will be fine! Enough is enough of trying to dialogue. Let the heads roll. It is obvious the peace dialogues are not working. The abokiis wants war, war they will get.
My question is are you sure you will live to see the end of the war?? Or you think it's going to be a day or a week activity?
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by xcon: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Life ain't easy for anyone residing in Nigeria presently. No big deal here.

No be today nyash begin dey back.
Death to ipob and their supporters.
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Hamiltonii: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

Just speak for your village. You can't speak for others.
I speak for Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Edo and Delta States. Before Biafra there was the Niger Delta Revolution. Isaac Boro, Hon. Birabi, Saro Wiwa, et al never supported Biafra but warned the Niger Delta people against it. Who am I or you to say otherwise?
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by OmoManU: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

Nigeria is not "complex" that's a common fallacy.... Canada has First Nations people, aboriginal people, immigrants from over 100 countries, a French speaking province. Quebec was first colonized by England then was later colonized by France. Canada had at least one civil war but I believe about 3. Canada is more complex and much bigger than Nigeria yet is still well run. #noexcuses

This your example is very very outta context, you can't compared western ideologies and like 200 years ago to today! Did Canada has over 250 dinstict tribes? Different and several religions and ways of worships, the kind of greedy unreasonable humans as we have here, brother e no follow

1 Like

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Calitoscassius(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmoManU:

My question is are you sure you will live to see the end of the war?? Or you think it's going to be a day or a week activity?
look! Some people die is every wars and some people live. The ones who died sacrifies their lives for the ones who lives. What about the people are being killed now even though there is no war yet?
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You Nigerians are your own greatest problems. grin just imagine the lies you are spreading on here. Las las like some nigerians would say. All of you peddling lies will burn.

Are we not already burning..?
Is this the life we expected after years of graduation. Guns should be flooded everywhere like in Pakistan and Afghanistan and believe you me, this your sabo tongue will be cut off because you don't understand the growing level of hopelessness and discontent in the masses.

I pity you gullibility.
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by xcon: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
GTkester:

Rubbish!

You one Nigerianist will cry tire. IPOB has gone into guerilla warfare and they are decimating the Nigerian military like school kids. You can ventilate all you want, but one undeniable fact is that the moment of truth is here, and Biafra is now a reality!
Reality that you are still using Nigeria money and not Biafra.
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by ismodiwa(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Is it Haram for the Army to ALSO engage the Bandits and killer Fulani herdsmen in gun battle?

Why are they always showing power on an innocent organization set up to protect lives and properties of SE people?

How innocent? Please elaborate on that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz / Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.