Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? (8991 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by nextdoorpal: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2021
Asong oooh!
You're chastising we men and we men are chastising ladies too for hurts and betrayals. No where is good oooh, at least so my elders say. I've come to understand something about life, give it time, the goodness therein will glide gently towards you like a butterfly. Aya ofon!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't know how to say this, but I will nonetheless. I am tired. Nigerian men are just not worth it anymore. They are now so lazy, dependent on women and can't hold the fort in the home. Women are now taking their places. I can't take this anymore. The number of men we have on Nairaland can attest to my claim. I am tired of them. I want to go to another race that will appreciate me and my entirety. I also heard white men adore Nigerian women a lot and allow us to be free as a bird and aren't redpillers like the toxic ones we have here (Panso.phist and co).

Most importantly, I want biracial kids. I am searching for love across the diaspora now. And he must not be Nigerian/African. White or nothing. I am open to all races except Africans (Nigerian men inclusive) and Russians. The rests are gladly welcome with open arms.

At least, he won't wake me up to wash early morning plates or take me to his mother's house to wash clothes for the whole compound or call his useless friends to come and serenade me with their "our wife" mantra. Even if he no sabi fork, no wahala. I go manage am. No be prickk I come chop for this life. Post legit dating sites. No spammers.

This gurl na Cruise I swear......

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2021
SweetCunt97:
D dude probably refused to drop raba. All this too intelligent men get disadvantage

Lol Intelligence & Most Nigerians are like two parallel lines, They will never get to meet each other.....grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by 1F30M4(f): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mad cruise grin grin

But wait, why are y'all pressed though? Last I checked, a good number of y'all have been writing off Nigerian women on here, calling them all manner of names, based on y'all past experiences and as such prefer to be in relationships with international women now.. You lots don't want to have anything to do with Nigerian women so I don't get why y'all are smearing aloe gel all over this thread now..

What is good for the geese should also be good for the gander yeah, na only una go like better thing ni? International women are the best, they do thiss, they are thaat, why then is there a problem with Nigerian women wanting to try their chances with international men? Y'all don't want them afterall.. What are y'all on about? yeah ofcourse it's only bad to generalize when you lots are involved but y'all stay yapping unprovoked about how Nigerian women are useless, "all of them" y'all family members inclusive, just few give exceptions lol

Joor nau nl alfa males, mek una sef do marry oyinbo go jand na.. Leave Naija jajaina pipu, dem no drink water wahala, dem drink am still una no go allow dem drop cup.. Unu ga buru ogbenye, buru amoosu kwa?! Hiann undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by KidDarkness(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Phew. What a fresh breath of air. These redpillers won't let me rest. I am tired of black dicccks. Is it bad to want to change pot? grin

Wahala for una oh. My decision is here to stay.
What of a black guy with white dick?
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by VTJN(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
DarlingtonC:
it's not about you wanting a white man. I don't care.

The point is you come off as a very unproductive and unresourceful lady, always looking for easy givings.

Someone like you can easily be trapped. Truth is bitter but I just have to tell you.
That's her choice bro

Let her go for it!

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
1F30M4:
Mad cruise grin grin

But wait, why are y'all pressed though? Last I checked, a good number of y'all have been writing off Nigerian women on here, calling them all manner of names, based on y'all past experiences and as such prefer to be in relationships with international women now.. You lots don't want to have anything to do with Nigerian women so I don't get why y'all are smearing aloe gel all over this thread now..

What is good for the geese should also be good for the gander yeah, na only una go like better thing ni? International women are the best, they do thiss, they are thaat, why then is there a problem with Nigerian women wanting to try their chances with international men? Y'all don't want them afterall.. What are y'all on about? yeah ofcourse it's only bad to generalize when you lots are involved but y'all stay yapping unprovoked about how Nigerian women are useless, "all of them" y'all family members inclusive, just few give exceptions lol

Joor nau nl alfa males, mek una sef do marry oyinbo go jand na.. Leave Naija jajaina pipu, dem no drink water wahala, dem drink am still una no go allow dem drop cup.. Unu ga buru ogbenye, buru amoosu kwa?! Hiann undecided

Solid points. cool

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Klass99(f): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Klass99(f): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
smiley
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Klass99(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
smiley

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by michigang: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin cheesy

madam klass the agitator, I'm surprised you are in a good mood today. The future is bright

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Klass99(f): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
sisisioge:

Really, do you not get tired? Please dont hurt your mind any further...the emotional trauma you're taking yourself through is too much jare. Wow! Must be very toxic being you dude. I wish you freedom o grin

By the way, I will stop enabling you by not attending to your mention tongue

Lol don't mind the guy he is a dog in capital letters. Someone nicked his bone last night but don't worry i got him another bones before mindnight so he is back in his cage now. Apologies ejoor no vex am embarrassed that am sharing this platform with him.

Anyway on a good note, am trying to contact Seun to put him lordko down.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Justkatty(f): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok, dear. Which bus stop should I wait for you at?
Garrison in ph
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Klass99:
Uyai, when I first saw your thread it was on Page 1. I just laughed and said this girl with yeye for body don dey display grin

Now, it has gotten to 5 pages and I have to admit it's cracking me up even more cheesy

1F30.M4 solidly hit the nail on the head, I was just smiling when reading, while thinking these people cannot handle half of what they dish out on this forum.

Cheers to you both for the entertainment.

Hi baby girl. cool
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Justkatty:
Garrison in ph

Alright. I am almost at Okrika. When I get to Garrison, I will call you.
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by sageb: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Justkatty:
Garrison in ph
I thought you reside in Fimie- ama ?
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by sageb: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Alright. I am almost at Okrika. When I get to Garrison, I will call you.
so you are in Rivers state?
oya come to lesukaa but you will have to cook ekpang kukwo, afia efere, and edikankong for the pals.
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Justkatty(f): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2021
sageb:

I thought you reside in Fimie- ama ?
jeez
I don get person wey Sabi me here?
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Justkatty(f): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2021
sageb:

oya come to lesukaa but you will have to cook ekpang kukwo, afia efere, and edikankong for the pals.
lol
No wahala
Just send money and you'll get the very best
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
sageb:

Sorry. I am done with Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Labaadi69: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Solid points. cool

Hey babes xup. Check your pm cheesy
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by PrisonEscapeee: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Labaadi69:

Well I guess you canD

Lol bad guy
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by crackhaus: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Las las...

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
crackhaus:
Las las...

And how does this contribute to the question I asked?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by missidy: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Go to Radisson Blu or Sheraton hotel, their reception and restaurant. You will meet them there but make sure you package well so that the security won't deny you access. One spoke to me there last week but I am not attracted to them.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
missidy:
Go to Radisson Blu or Sheraton hotel, their reception and restaurant. You will meet them there but make sure you package well so that the security won't deny you access. One spoke to me there last week but I am not attracted to them.

Do you work in any of those hotels?
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by missidy: 4:16am On Apr 27, 2021
No I don't embarassed embarassed.

TheOnlyUyai:

Do you work in any of those hotels?
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03am On May 01, 2021
Ishilove:
Lol. Funny thread

folake4u:
Omooooooo this thread though cheesy grin grin

Biglittlelois:
Hehehehe this thread grin grin

pocohantas:
Uyai na cruise sha.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:19am On May 01, 2021
LordKG:

Riff-raff, ordinarily I'd have ignored your mention, but then if I fail to tell you and your type that it takes a foolish person to support a foolish action or another foolish person, I'd be doing a great disservice to nature. Now stop being foolish. Only a foolish person won't see anything bad in the act of one who wittingly debased and derided a set of people. Right to liberty doesn't negate decorum, but I don't expect a mentally parochial element like you and your ilk to agree and understand.

Meanwhile, she's an open book and evidence abound online and offline. You don't need to asslick her before you can take your own share from her, besides her price is cheap. I'll only pity your health, that's assuming your own health is better. And of course, I'm not the one who told the world that she has about the most wretched and useless parents in the world, she did before now. Now shut up and stop supporting evil. Wannabe libertarian.

Mention me again on this and I'll conclude that truly some bumpkins brought you into this world.

AwesomeStormy0:

Lol who let the dog out? Why are you behaving as if someone nick your bone? Go drink water read and then go back to your cage.

Your moniker is Lor.dKO more of lord of anger you need help trust me. I won't say anything about your family because your action alone said alot about your background.

Really! Did your parent raped you as a kid? Did your uncle raped you? Why is family not important to you?? Just wondering cause the anger you pour out men it is weird.

I am proud of my family i respect other's family unlike you.

You think all members here are base in Nigeria? Learn to respect people don't just judge anyhow.

You are thung that's agbero that's why alll u chat is full of swear word learn not to swear please maybe luck go come your way dushbag. I am not a sheep like you i have my own mind i defend anyone that is worth defending unlike you that prejudice and stereotype cant let you see beyond your thick brain.

Now go back to your cage lord of scumbag.

Your mate are making it big in life you are busy on NL abusing people saying shit about people's family chai who cursed you?

See Kings adjusting each other's crowns. The Battle of the Alphas. grin grin cheesy Oshey.

But why do men hate each other laidis?? I think say men dey bone things, ni, as real damn niggarrs? cry Why you two stamping on the bro code? Is not good oh.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 05, 2021
Funny thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 8:06pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi are still looking for white man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do White People Divorce So Frequently And For Flimsy Reasons? / Consequences Of Polygamy. A Case Of Enwerem's Family! / Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.