Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? (9810 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by DarlingtonC: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Will you shut up there, you tortoise? grin

I have decided to make this my full-time hustle. You can go and choke on it. I will gladly give you water to step it down. Ewu Anambra. grin

Who nor like better thing? grin
it's not about you wanting a white man. I don't care.

The point is you come off as a very unproductive and unresourceful lady, always looking for easy givings.

Someone like you can easily be trapped. Truth is bitter but I just have to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
DarlingtonC:
it's not about you wanting a white man. I don't care.

The point is you come off as a very unproductive and unresourceful lady, always looking for easy givings.

Someone like you can easily be trapped. Truth is bitter but I just have to tell you.

her choice.

guy move on with your local league of no commitment but for fun.

DarlingtonC:
If you are a lady, and you want to have secret fun without any commitment, feel free to PM or email me via chinakazid@yahoo.Com

From 18 years to 40 years is welcome.

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by DarlingtonC: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

How's it your headache if I want a white man above you walking corpses parading as Nigerian men? After all, we see your gender parading themselves on the front page posing with their great grandmothers as wives. How pathetic. Let me hustle my hustle in peace, Iguana. grin
I just looked at your profile pic. Honestly you look pathetic and no serious man will seriously deal with a liability like you.

All you can do is to keep looking for jobs in clubs all over Lagos just to eat the drops of food from people's table.

Go back to Akwa Ibom young lady and stop being wayward all over Lagos. Ebot ikot

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by DarlingtonC: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jeon:

her choice.

guy move on with your local league of no commitment but for fun.

Mtchew....Ignored
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Mtchew....Ignored

better

DarlingtonC:
If you are a lady, and you want to have secret fun without any commitment, feel free to PM or email me via chinakazid@yahoo.Com

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
DarlingtonC:
I just looked at your profile pic. Honestly you look pathetic and no serious man will seriously deal with a liability like you.

All you can do is to keep looking for jobs in clubs all over Lagos just to eat the drops of food from people's table.

Go back to Akwa Ibom young lady and stop being wayward all over Lagos. Ebot ikot

atleast she's better than you who's looking for a sex mate.

DarlingtonC:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
LordKO:

Riff-raff, ordinarily I'd have ignored your mention, but then if I fail to tell you and your type that it takes a foolish person to support a foolish action or another foolish person, I'd be doing a great disservice to nature. Now stop being foolish. Only a foolish person won't see anything bad in the act of one who wittingly debased and derided a set of people. Right to liberty doesn't negate decorum, but I don't expect a mentally parochial element like you and your ilk to agree and understand.

Meanwhile, she's an open book and evidence abound online and offline. You don't need to asslick her before you can take your own share from her, besides her price is cheap. I'll only pity your health, that's assuming your own health is better. And of course, I'm not the one who told the world that she has about the most wretched and useless parents in the world, she did before now. Now shut up and stop supporting evil. Wannabe libertarian.

Mention me again on this and I'll conclude that truly some bumpkins brought you into this world.

Lol who let the dog out? Why are you behaving as if someone nick your bone? Go drink water read and then go back to your cage.

Your moniker is LordKO more of lord of anger you need help trust me. I won't say anything about your family because your action alone said alot about your background.

Really! Did your parent raped you as a kid? Did your uncle raped you? Why is family not important to you?? Just wondering cause the anger you pour out men it is weird.

I am proud of my family i respect other's family unlike you.

You think all members here are base in Nigeria? Learn to respect people don't just judge anyhow.

You are thung that's agbero that's why alll u chat is full of swear word learn not to swear please maybe luck go come your way dushbag. I am not a sheep like you i have my own mind i defend anyone that is worth defending unlike you that prejudice and stereotype cant let you see beyond your thick brain.

Now go back to your cage lord of scumbag.

Your mate are making it big in life you are busy on NL abusing people saying shit about people's family chai who cursed you?

17 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
#Teamwhitemenrock# #Whitemenareeverything# #SaynotoNigerianmen# #Whiteoldmenarethebanger#
#Istandwithyou#

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by DarlingtonC: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jeon:

atleast she's better than you who's looking for a sex mate.

You are a piece of crap. It's true

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
DarlingtonC:
You are a piece of crap. It's true

atleast I am better than you who's looking for sex mate

DarlingtonC:

have fun looking for who to fuvk!

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by michigang: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
hmm pls if u see pls tell me where I can get mine
At least even if its for green card embarassed
i will talk to my italian friends
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by akeeng: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Attention seeker
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
akeeng:
Attention seeker
because this topic was created by a female
op please if you have any Asian [the nese ] PM me.
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by akeeng: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Jeon:

because this topic was created by a female

op please if you have any Asian [the nese ] PM me.
what are you saying?
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2021
akeeng:
what are you saying?
you know what I'm talking about.
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Shokoloko(f): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't know how to say this, but I will nonetheless. I am tired. Nigerian men are just not worth it anymore. They are now so lazy, dependent on women and can't hold the fort in the home. Women are now taking their places. I can't take this anymore. The number of men we have on Nairaland can attest to my claim. I am tired of them. I want to go to another race that will appreciate me and my entirety. I also heard white men adore Nigerian women a lot and allow us to be free as a bird and aren't redpillers like the toxic ones we have here (Panso.phist and co).

Most importantly, I want biracial kids. I am searching for love across the diaspora now. And he must not be Nigerian/African. White or nothing. I am open to all races except Africans (Nigerian men inclusive) and Russians. The rests are gladly welcome with open arms.

At least, he won't wake me up to wash early morning plates or take me to his mother's house to wash clothes for the whole compound or call his useless friends to come and serenade me with their "our wife" mantra. Even if he no sabi fork, no wahala. I go manage am. No be prickk I come chop for this life. Post legit dating sites. No spammers.

Hello sweetie. You are brave and commend you for knowing what you want. You must never be ashamed of your preferences. There are good black men and there are good white men.

Try Ok Cupid. It's a dating site. I advise young ladies to look out for Eastern European men first before Western Europeans or North Americans. I come from a large family and three of my sisters and a few cousins have had successful marriages with Serbs, Yugoslavs and Croatian men. They still value family A LOT. However bear in mind that you may need to make the first trip at your own expense (and you are not allowed to wear a strapless wedding gown in their orthodox churches, lol grin)

Russians are nice: they are only averse to black men not black women.

I CANT GET WHY OUR BOYS WILL BOLDY STATE THEIR SPEC YET GET ANGRY WHEN OUR DAUGHTERS WANT TO STATE THEIR SPEC AS WELL. NOT EVERYONE LIKES CHOCOLATE, SOME LIKE BUTTER.

I wish you the best.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 25, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy My belle oooo cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by COdeGenesis: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2021
STUPIDITY... WALKS AWAY.. SHAMELESS WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 12:48am On Apr 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:
STUPIDITY... WALKS AWAY.. SHAMELESS WOMEN

en hang! en Com spoil join.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by akeeng: 12:57am On Apr 25, 2021
Jeon:

sleep jeon. Get some
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
akeeng:
sleep jeon. Get some
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Iamanovercomer:

Hey can we be friends? Me and my pals Labadi69 and PrisonEscapee (this one just escaped from Owerri prison but he was innocent) talk about you all the time.

We would love to meet you if it’s okay
Nice try, Mr officer. Una no go see me

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2021
oscarjaden you are so ugly. your lips are irritating.
one black the other pink. please make then the same color. besides why is ur face like burnt object, even with the help of Snapchat filter.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by OscarJaden(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2021
Jeon:

Fati aka Jeon the confuse gender here on nairaland

she doesn't even know where she belong

you claim to be a "M" and u need op to give u a white "M" remember it 14yrs in prison if u are caught
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2021
OscarJaden:
Fati aka Jeon the confuse gender here on nairaland

she doesn't even know where she belong

you claim to be a "M" and u need op to give u a white "M" remember it 14yrs in prison if u are caught

and it's not ur business with ur dry chewing stick hand.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by OscarJaden(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2021
Jeon:

and it's not ur business with ur dry chewing stick hand.
you can crawl back to the hole you escape from hag
am not trading words with you again

bye bye fati aka Gorilla face
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2021
OscarJaden:
white "M"

dumb ass I didn't requested for white man.

white and mongoloid ain't the same.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2021
OscarJaden:
you can crawl back to the hole you escape from hag

am not trading words with you again

bye bye fati aka Gorilla face

ooh ur face looks like a gorilla abi, with disabilities all over ur face. looks like small hungry orangutun

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2021
grin
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Phew. What a fresh breath of air. These redpillers won't let me rest. I am tired of black dicccks. Is it bad to want to change pot? grin

Wahala for una oh. My decision is here to stay.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Open Marriage Taught One Man About Feminism / Emotional Connection Is Important In Marriage. / Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.