Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (66555 Views)

Senators To Remove Lawan If He Blocks Buhari’s Impeachment / Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO / Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is just a mere propaganda, remi as a well trained Yoruba is not ready to extend her hand and we are also in Ramadan. But I don't know why some people bringing issue out of none.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Amaechi2023(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Praxis758:
Mention one of the verses from the bible

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” luke19:27

And they entered into a covenant to seek the
LORD, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman. 2 Chronicles 15:12-13

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. Leviticus 20:10

“Cursed is he who does the work of the LORD with slackness, and cursed is he who keeps back his sword from bloodshed. Jeremiah 8:40
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Look at the dumbest clown talking. Wonders they say shall never end!
Thebosstrevor1, 206 Nlers agree you are the dumbest clown. Add me to that figure.
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by valentinegibbs(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
So if its against their religion,why should it bother you?
I am igbo and its not like we allow women to be part of certain things
In igboland,women don't partake in land sharing
Women don't partake in breaking of kola but
Women are not allowed in the igwe's council
So y'all should stop this stupidity and unnecessary ethnic hatred
***I know y'all will come for me but the truth would always remain the truth***
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” luke19:27

And they entered into a covenant to seek the
LORD, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman. 2 Chronicles 15:12-13

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. Leviticus 20:10

“Cursed is he who does the work of the LORD with slackness, and cursed is he who keeps back his sword from bloodshed. Jeremiah 8:40
Oh puleeeeeese!!

Stop fishing for idiots!

How many of your village people has been beheaded on account of that?

But you Muslims are carrying out like commands from your own book.

Those guys evolved.Tbose who didn't became Muslims and continued killing.
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by emmnprince(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
dipson4u08:

i swear and that is wat is killing the country...

Nigerians are the most wicked creature, greatest saboteurs on earth....

like in my place of work things were going on fine and smooth when we have the foreign experts

heading affairs, but the moment they changed to our fellow Nigerians we were happy initially but the crippled all the welfares

to get favour and making subordinates work under pressure...

so we Nigerians are our problems...

we are very wicked and always hiding under the umrella of Religion.

You're not far from the truth! You've simply said it the way it is.
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by donbenie(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
triple996:
what's all these noncense
Shut up angry
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by donbenie(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Are people now dumb??

What sort of childish thread is this.

Mr Reno making news out of no news for gullible people.

This is a waste of time.

Shut up sad
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by SporaD8: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
nurain150:

So he should be shaking another man wife .Just like the way ur leaders shake and hug your wives right
That's a Senator of the federal Republic for crying out loud! Not one of those mere kitchen appendages you guys have up North!
He should have simply confined himself to the Oza room alone that way he won't have to shake anyone. But the moment he choose to be a public servant, he becomes the President of all regardless of Gender,Tribe, Religion or Party.
That Brain on your head is there for something. please use it.!
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by yahmohy27: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Are people now dumb??

What sort of childish thread is this.

Mr Reno making news out of no news for gullible people.

This is a waste of time.

I SWEAR MTCEWW
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by yahmohy27: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
donbenie:
Shut up sad
keep barking ooo
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Lol,so not shaking peoples wife too makes him a terrorist, someone said if u dont shake peoples wife you are extremist,chai, I wonder the kind of Christians we av in Nigeria.

You are a Terrorist. You shall taste your own blood one day also
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
biafrasun:
So it's only during Ramadan that you don't do evil but after Ramadan you can go ahead and become the devil himself. The hypocrisy in this religion is crying to heaven and it's only fools that doesn't see it.
You misunderstood the guy! In this holy month, we are to be clinical and more perfect in all the good things of life... Nothing negative in our religion, people just don't understand the scripture! lslam is life.
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gandollaar:
Oh puleeeeeese!!

Stop fishing for idiots!

Maybe you are talking of another book but it definitely not The Holy Book of Allah ( Al-Qur'an Kareem)
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by colestephan86: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gireiboy:

Mention one country in the world where Islam is worthless, whether you like it or not Islam will conquer our world.
Sweden , Poland , Austria , etc what is the % of Muslims there
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Amaechi2023(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gandollaar:
Oh puleeeeeese!!

Stop fishing for idiots!

you've never contributed positively to a tread on this forum, all you do is go around parading and dragging as though everyone against you is your rival.
I don't mean to insult christainity by that post but rather educate the person who quoted me on the loopholes on both religious book..
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by tenzofall: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

You nor well!
Ya papa? When u chop ban till next year you go learn to chose your words wisely. Just wait for the mods to do their jobs bye!
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Dibodibo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=triple996 post=101085511]what's all these noncense[/quote. ]
which nonsense?
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Tvoice: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
SporaD8:
I thought he repented.

No be every sin dem dey forgive my bloda, did wan too big grin
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by fombi: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
When are we sharing Nigeria, North and South have nothing in common. South would be better without the North.
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Diamondplus1805(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Seriously?
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gandollaar:
Religion is wack, know this and know peace.

Seek spirituality instead.

Confusion.

Religion comes before spirituality. You're To be religious before spiritualism

Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by obailala(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tareq1105:

Of course, I don't expect you to see the obvious.
I'm actually lost, what exactly are you insinuating? That I'm blind or that I'm defending the man?
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by pelicanbeau(f): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
triple996:
what's all these noncense

Triple996 are you also MSc candidate of university of Lagos studying system engineering as well staying in Henry Carr?

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Confusion.

Religion comes before spirituality. You're To be religious before spiritualism
You made me wait too long.

I knew you would come rushing back more confused over my comment. Lol
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
you've never contributed positively to a tread on this forum, all you do is go around parading and dragging as though everyone against you is your rival.
I don't mean to insult christainity by that post but rather educate the person who quoted me on the loopholes on both religious book..
I'd deactivate if I was you. You are as useless as P in Psychology.
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by deji17: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Some people major in nonsense. What is the important of this news to any sane person?
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by dipson4u08(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Didi2d:

You're 100% correct, Nigerians are problems to Nigerians.

Where I work too, for many years we've been having foreigners as head.

But just recently information came that a Nigerian will take charge, the strange thing is he has not resumed yet but he has said that he wants to reduce the force, that workers are much.

MY DEAR ALMIGHTY GOD WILL SAVE US
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Oricha62(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pantami 's greatest mistake is combining religion and politics together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.