Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (70564 Views)

MNJTF Neutralises Insurgents In Babangida, Yobe. Recovers Weapons / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by jimmynauty: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Where are the gallant fighting police against bandits kidnapping upandan in kaduna. Don't they know their location but gumi does?

Okay

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by ArewaNightmare: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
GreenArrow1:
k

Oboy, una no get honour o. Not a single one! Instead of hailing him for making the ultimate sacrifice and dying on his feet rather than bowing to the "Zoo" as y'all call it, you lot are denying him. Is that the code your Biafra will operate on? No honour amongst thieves? Na wetin dem go write for una coat of arms be that?
Shameless.
SHAMELESS bigot

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
At first, they said they were protecting their forest from killer herdsmen... And it was kind of cool...not until they started attacking security personnel and facilities ... I just hope the new security outfit created by the south east governors will be able to tackle the activities of killer herdsmen and kidnappers

And as for IPOB, no sane human will support their recent activities against security personnel

Yet BH and Fulani Rspists are doing worse everyday and getting away with it fir YEARS and everyone pretends to not know what to do. Last last... Naija na scam.

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by mrkia(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
I hate this kind development
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by agabusta: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
chiefobdk:

All lies. You say 6 ak. But na 3 dey d pic..

U say u recovered 6 bodies. Why show 1...

Mtcheww.

We kno who go win dis fight...

We know. We also know the ones running and hiding.

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Kreme(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Like omuGOWON like BUHARDSHIP..,like OJUKWU like COWNU
Since time immemorial
Almanjiri bloodsucking, power-obsessed bastards have been killing IPIG fools like houseflies
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by focus7: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
After all there's no super man being anywhere except who God is protecting
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by GreenArrow1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
SHAMELESS bigot

Oya take. IPOB has released a statement confirming what happened. Go check Punch newspaper online.

If my people had such brave men who could confront Fulani invaders like the dead guy, we would celebrate them. If they deviated to attacking the law, we would caution them. If they died in battle, we would at least accept them and not shamelessly deny them.
Make una dey get small shame abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Sleekfingers: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force and their counterparts from the Nigerian Army and DSS in a joint operation, in the early hours of today 24th April, 2021 stormed the operational headquarters of Insurgents (IPOB Militias) in Awomama Village Oru East LGA of Imo State.

The Insurgents are responsible for the attack on the Imo State Police Headquarters and the headquarters of the Nigerian Correctional Service on 5th April, 2021. They have also carried out series of calculated, violent attacks on security personnel and formations in the south east and south south of the country.

As the security forces approached the base of the insurgents, they came under rapid fire from the group. In a bold and clinical response, the joint security forces fought back gallantly.

The Forces eventually neutralized the overall commander of the insurgents in the Southeast popularly known as Ikonso Commander and six (6) other armed fighters of the insurgent group. Commander Ikonso is known as the Vice President designate as well as the coordinator of all the militia operations of the group.

He was the mastermind and coordinator of the attack on the Imo Police Headquarters and several other attacks on security and military personnel and facilities.

The operation is part of deliberate effort by the Police and other security forces to quel the activities of insurgents in Imo State and other States of the South East and South South region of the country.

After the fierce gun battle, the security team recovered the remains of Ikonso Commander and the six (6) of his fighters. Several sophisticated weapons including six(6) AK47 rifles, hundreds of ammunition of different caliber and lots of charms including bullet Proof charms were recovered from the insurgents.

At the time of filing this report, three policemen and one army officer are receiving treatment having sustained serious bullet injuries during exchange of gunfire with the insurgents.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-we-have-killed-commander-of-insurgents-police-sources-claim-graphic/

thats good.....his flat head is on the potopoto.....
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by keypha1: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mumu is it by force to stay with dick watching animal, bastard your Zoe police has kill innocent biafrian man
UstazAhmed:
Good one guys. I believe so much in our military forces. Smoke them all out. Nigeria must remain one
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by InvertedHammer: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
/
You know if Osisikankwu, Vampire and Deri nwamama were alive today or Evans remains elusive, they will be called IPOB commanders or ESN operatives. Every crime in the SE is tagged IPOB/ESN as if all was well until the latter came into existence.

/
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Kreme(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
IPIGS will say that picture with cownu is photoshopped... Low cost Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Paretomaster1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
NPF are jokers

You killed a young man and tagged him IPOB insurgent Commander,,,

ESN are in the bush but you ambushed an innocent man in his house

Go to the bush and get roasted.... Ndi ara

And how did you know he is not an IPOB/ESN member? Be objective for once..

Even IPOB has confirmed it... Haba..

https://punchng.com/ipob-confirms-commanders-killing-says-uzodinma-will-pay-dearly/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0xZdTbZCaERvXY2rIuSoIUjO7r0OZb6T4pzKImP-gN1dMspMkfY45hD8M#Echobox=1619290808
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Quaddafi29: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hahaha. News in special english
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by ubimagos: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thought they were invincible!

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by PissfulProtester: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
slydog:
I'm a yoruba man.
Though the charm did not work, the idea is alive.
Nigeria as presently constituted is not working. At the very least, enforcement of true federalism. Let every state or region govern themselves, control their resources and pay royalties to the center.
In the USA, every state have their own police department and quick action department while the FG own the FBI.
This is the least expected. In Canada, every province even HV their own flag,like the UK.
The idea of Boko haram is here to stay
The idea of ipob is here to stay
The idea of Oduduwa is here to stay
The hard choice needs to be made, no more standing on the fence. To hell with Tinubu.
If truly you are the Yoruba you claim to be, then you are a bastard
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by solostar1: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
PissfulProtester:
mpki
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by PissfulProtester: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Killed like a dog, lamidi Cownu flexing and fvckin his olosho wife in london, E-Ipobians denying their dead brother......died for nothing.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
PissfulProtester:

He's not a bastard... it's only his opinion and quite valid, if the government had simply set up cattle reserves for their cows they'd make more money and Nnamdi kanu won't have much to scream about.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by harde7x: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:
Contradictory statements.

You killed overall leader.

You still call am vice.

You still call am 2ic.

Na wa o.

Where are the arms fa?

How about your own casualties...if you are playing not bias?
What you picked of the name

ikonso is dead and gone for ever

He promised himself and his love ones Biafra but he never saw biafra

More and more people we continue to live this dream

Let leave a dream better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by ipobarethieves: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
U send data and collectvur money undecided.Deal?
TripleDdotcom:
IPOB Insurgents? is insurgency truly associated with IPOB or it's all a propaganda?

Modified: I now know what insurgency means. Thanks.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by TripleDdotcom: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
ipobarethieves:
U send data and collectvur money undecided.Deal?

Why so?

I understand. You want to avoid scam.

But Triple Dee is legit. I've sold data to people on this forum before. I even sell to people physically. I do both offline and online. If you were around Unilorin, I would have asked you to come to my shop to confirm.

It's pay before service sir. But if you don't want, it's absolutely fine!
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by chinedumoooo: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nnamdi kanu come and carry your meat.
You have succeeded in wasting many youths life in southeast by brain washing the gullible once and also encouraging them to embrace arms.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by faste: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
gidgiddy:
The Nigerian Police have become so used to parading anything they like infront of the general public and expecting people to believe it

From this picture, anyone can see that the dead individual was actually tortured to death. Look at the marks all over his body. Had this guy been shot and killed, why would have marks all over his body? Nobody is going to beat up and torture a dead body.

I dont know who the guy is but he definitely did not die in a shootout. He was captured alive, tortured and killed
No mind them,you shot sombody and we cannot see blood stain!
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by kingthreat(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
eluifranklin:

Bas{t}ard, calling freedom fighters insurgents, you want to bunch them in with the real terrorists and insurgents, BH, ISWAP AND HERDSMEN

If they are fighting for your freedom, why not join them?
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by stanislaus67(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Nigeria army is well respected in Africa. You don't mess up with them anyhow!
I get am before no be property. That was then bro
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by linusbnn(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
At first, they said they were protecting their forest from killer herdsmen... And it was kind of cool...not until they started attacking security personnel and facilities ... I just hope the new security outfit created by the south east governors will be able to tackle the activities of killer herdsmen and kidnappers

And as for IPOB, no sane human will support their recent activities against security personnel

I cried when I read your comment. Life is turn by turn.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Don27tiky(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

It will only get worst Bros .

Boko Haram got worst when Their leader was killed and paraded
boko guys get mind pass this ESN or IPOB guys by far.... this ones go chicken out when the fire is much and many of their members are killed. Can u guess the number of boko harams that have been killed since they started that shit?

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by luluman: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:
Contradictory statements.

You killed overall leader.

You still call am vice.

You still call am 2ic.

Na wa o.

Where are the arms fa?

How about your own casualties...if you are playing not bias?
Better shut up. Is that not who your kins depended on to fight Nigeria? Your shameless mouth still dey talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseighaā€ˇ, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.