Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (70558 Views)

MNJTF Neutralises Insurgents In Babangida, Yobe. Recovers Weapons / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Abagworo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is the real reason Uzodinma's house was burnt. The story from villagers is that innocent people were killed by Army and Police burning houses midnight yesterday. What this means is that the IPOB head is from Uzodinma's LGA.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

I'm happy for you and your people, my guy. In fact, I support you. Go on and kill the zoo military. Good luck.

WE DONT NEED YOUR BAD LUCK, WE HAVE BEEN KILLING NIGERIA MILITARY STEADILY.

MANY OF THEM DIED TODAY BUT THEY ARE STILL HIDING IT AND BY TOMORROW MORNING MORE WILL JOIN THEM IN HELL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by xcon: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
NiggaAreaBDamnd:
We shall see where this leads
up Nigeria down Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
legitnow:
THIS GUY NEVER MADE ONE VIDEO OR PUBLIC APPEARANCE LIKE SHEKAU.

HE IS A LOW PROFILE PERSON, SO Y ARE NIGERIA MILITARY MAKING IT AS IF UGM IS ONE MAN OPERATION?

IT IS STILL UNCLEAR IF HE WAS CAPTURED ALIVE AND KILLED, BECOS I DOUBT HE DIED IN A GUN BATTLE.

IT LOOKS AS IF HE WAS CAPTURED, TORTURED AND KILLED.

I SEE SLAP MARKS ON HIS FACE.

THERE ARE ALOT OF QUESTIONS AND I WILL FIND OUT SOON.
Were you seriously expecting the police to take him to court? That would be clownish of them. Sending him straight to hell either way he was captured was the right decision.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tcwork:
This was the aim, to turn igbo land to borno. The ESN is the government's excuse to invade our land.
Again we Igbos have played short sited politics. We hailed kanu and his group . Now the bullets are flying, turning our land into a war zone.

if you believe the war just started now, you must be a joker.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Abagworo:
This is the real reason Uzodinma's house was burnt. The story from villagers is that innocent people were killed by Army and Police burning houses midnight yesterday. What this means is that the IPOB head is from Uzodinma's LGA.

SABO LIKE UZODINMA IS BANKING ON RUNNING OUT OF THE COUNTRY ONCE HE STEP DOWN AS GOVERNOR.

EVEN HIS OWN VILLAGERS WILL DECIMATE HIS LINEAGE.

IT IS NOT VERY EASY TO KILL AN ESN.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by xcon: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
eagleu:

Go get access to the Mediterranean sea in the north.
Don't be deceive na Igbo man be that.

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Were you seriously expecting the police to take him to court? That would be clownish of them. Sending him straight to hell either way he was captured was the right decision.

THEY WERE CAPTURED ALIVE.

WE KNOW THAT HE WAS TORTURED TO DEATH.

WE ALSO KNOW THE TRAIL LEADS TO SOME SABO FROM UZODINMA KINDRED.

WE WILL FIND OUT EVERYTHING AND NIGERIA MILITARY SHOULD FORGET ABOUT SLEEPING FROM NOW ON, IF DEY MAKE ONE WRONG MOVE, WE TAKE SCORES.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by olatuns2017: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I don't trust any news that comes from the government. All lies.

He is sleeping not dead

Igbos don't believe anything in Nigeria again
They only believe in COWNU

4 Likes

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
legitnow:

WE DONT NEED UR BAD LUCK, WE HAVE BEEN KILLING NIGERIA MILITARY STEADILY.

MANY OF THEM DIED TODAY BUT THEY ARE STILL HIDING IT AND BY TOMORROW MORNING MORE WILL JOIN THEM IN HELL.
What a reunion it would be in hell for them and Ikonsi. Enjoy, Chief.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Freebills12: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
POLICE MEN KILLED IKONSO IN IMO STATE, THERE IS NO PROVE THAT HE IS ESN, ALL THE PICTURES SHOWN HERE AND IN OTHER PLATFORMS ABOUT THE MAN IN ESN BLACK ATTIRE ARE ALL PHOTOSHOP.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Bigpat: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
NPF are jokers

You killed a young man and tagged him IPOB insurgent Commander,,,
Are you afraid to say they killed an innocent man, with all the charms, AK47 rifles recovered, you must be a supporter of evil, don't just call him young man, you can also call him an elderly old man, that is your problem

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Stop denying your comrades. Below is the picture of the dead guy and the albino fugitive Kanu.

You guys should have honor!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13443081_fbimg1619276194541_jpeg09a4d92de81b0e8b4cfea33dc68a2ccd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13443358_13443281c0645f6259d9403ca45f34ae9583b6ffjpegjpeg208af02791fb0c574e8b3768bc9ed278_jpeg_jpeg3d29340227340294ffffba2ac8be1b6e

THE MAN SITTING NEXT TO KANU AND THE DEAD BODY, ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

ALSO HE DID NOT DIE IN SHOOT OUT, THEY WERE CAPTURED AND HE WAS TORTURED TO DEATH.

THEY USED THE CHARM TO COVER HIS WOUNDS.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
legitnow:

THEY WERE CAPTURED ALIVE.

WE KNOW THAT HE WAS TORTURED TO DEATH.

WE ALSO KNOW THE TRAIL LEADS TO SOME SABO FROM UZODINMA KINDRED.

WE WILL FIND OUT EVERYTHING AND NIGERIA MILITARY SHOULD FORGET ABOUT SLEEPING FROM NOW ON, IF DEY MAKE ONE WRONG MOVE, WE TAKE SCORES.

The torture part is the sweetest part. If he was indeed tortured, then kudos to the military. They got a good revenge. Sending him to hell with just a bullet would have been too easy consequence for his actions.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

The torture part is the sweetest part. If he was indeed tortured, then kudos to the military. They got a good revenge. Sending him to hell with just a bullet would have been too easy consequence for his actions.

DO U WANT TO MEET UP?

I WANT TO SHOW U SOMETHING.

U KEEP QUOTING ME LIKE THOSE ALMAJIRI TRANSEXUAL.

TRANNY!
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
legitnow:

DO U WANT TO MEET UP?

I WANT TO SHOW U SOMETHING.

U KEEP QUOTING ME LIKE THOSE ALMAJIRI TRANSEXUAL.

TRANNY!
Lol... Mor0n, you keep quoting me as well. I don't meet with terrorists. If you're busy with the Nigerian military, you wouldn't have time for this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
ThreeBlackBird:

Lol... Mor0n, you keep quoting me as well. I don't meet with terrorists. If you're busy with the Nigerian military, you wouldn't have time for this nonsense.
[/s]

PEOPLE LIKE U, NEED TO COME ROUND TO DISCUSS THE PROBLEM U ARE FACING.

WE WILL SOLVE IT FOR U.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
legitnow:
[s][/s]

PEOPLE LIKE U, NEED TO COME ROUND TO DISCUSS THE PROBLEM U ARE FACING.

WE WILL SOLVE IT FOR U.
Nuisance. That's what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Factshunter: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Don't lie to yourself, he didn't die protecting anything. He died killing security forces.

Well, you are neither right nor wrong. They started well but deviated.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Nuisance. That's what you are.

NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF UR PROBLEM, E NO FIT PASS WAITIN WE FIT SOLVE.

WE SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Anakazo22: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force and their counterparts from the Nigerian Army and DSS in a joint operation, in the early hours of today 24th April, 2021 stormed the operational headquarters of Insurgents (IPOB Militias) in Awomama Village Oru East LGA of Imo State.

The Insurgents are responsible for the attack on the Imo State Police Headquarters and the headquarters of the Nigerian Correctional Service on 5th April, 2021. They have also carried out series of calculated, violent attacks on security personnel and formations in the south east and south south of the country.

As the security forces approached the base of the insurgents, they came under rapid fire from the group. In a bold and clinical response, the joint security forces fought back gallantly.

The Forces eventually neutralized the overall commander of the insurgents in the Southeast popularly known as Ikonso Commander and six (6) other armed fighters of the insurgent group. Commander Ikonso is known as the Vice President designate as well as the coordinator of all the militia operations of the group.

He was the mastermind and coordinator of the attack on the Imo Police Headquarters and several other attacks on security and military personnel and facilities.

The operation is part of deliberate effort by the Police and other security forces to quel the activities of insurgents in Imo State and other States of the South East and South South region of the country.

After the fierce gun battle, the security team recovered the remains of Ikonso Commander and the six (6) of his fighters. Several sophisticated weapons including six(6) AK47 rifles, hundreds of ammunition of different caliber and lots of charms including bullet Proof charms were recovered from the insurgents.

At the time of filing this report, three policemen and one army officer are receiving treatment having sustained serious bullet injuries during exchange of gunfire with the insurgents.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-we-have-killed-commander-of-insurgents-police-sources-claim-graphic/

I bet you these guys are gone for good, you won't hear from them again,they will be secretly executed
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Lucky5000(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
FG should use the same energy to curb Bandits, arm hardsmen and Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lucky5000:
FG should use the same energy to curb Bandits, arm hardsmen and Boko haram

FG HAD INFORMANTS AM GUESSING EBUBEAGU, THAT LED THEM TO THESE MEN.

THEY CAPTURED THEM AS NONCOMBATANT AND FORCE THEM TO SHOW WHERE THEY KEEP THEIR GUN.

THEN THEY KILLED ONE AND SAID HE DIED IN GUN BATTLE.

I HAVE NOW HAD VERIFICATION FROM COMMAND AND CONTROL.

THEY NEVER ENGAGED ESN OR UGM.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by AllenSpencer: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
And his commander is in UK

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by pquaver(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I don't trust any news that comes from the government. All lies.

It good font believe when the ugm keep dying

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseighaā€ˇ, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.