Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje (3286 Views)

"Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels / Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat / ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje by elizabeth24: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
In a video shared by popular Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie, the man of God could be heard giving warning to those accusing him of doing fake miracles.

In his words,

“To those of you saying what you don’t know about me and my family, the lion, I will settle you.”

This however triggered reactions online as some users subtly claim that Odumeje is behind the death of comedienne, Ada Jesus, who died of kidney disease.
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/if-not-for-my-kidney-who-are-you-some-nigerians-mocks-odumeje-as-he-threatens-those-mocking-him.html

Re: If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje by Hardgun: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ok
Re: If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje by Prettylima(f): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
before you confront the strong make sure you are stronger than him or else you risk ur kidney ;Dbefore you confront the strong make sure you are stronger than him or else you risk ur kidney
Re: If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje by bluefilm: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don't understand

Who is subbing who here bikonu?
Re: If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje by Came4amod: 5:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Prettylima:
before you confront the strong make sure you are stronger than him or else you risk ur kidney ;Dbefore you confront the strong make sure you are stronger than him or else you risk ur kidney

Very funny .. New Testament gratifies all what he is doing .. we are children of God and not servants .. that alone is enough

1 Like

Re: If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje by MrFlavvor(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Religion is Nigeria's biggest problem. But we're not ready for that discussion yet.
Re: If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje by Onyi22(f): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje by idimec94239: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says / Google To Shut Down Linda Ikeji’s Blog? / Ybnl Ceo Olamide Unveiled His New Signed Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.