Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season (17475 Views)

Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season / Liverpool Don’t Buy Superstars, They Make Them’ / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Rodwave:

Shatap. Debasing kee you there grin
I have been supporting Liverpool even before they won the UCL at the Ataturk Stadium of 'Hell' in Istanbul (2005).

Where were you then? #Klopp should go please, it is a pity watching my club go through this weekly.

cry
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by EbukaHades10(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2021
fergie001:

I think Klopp should leave.

Look at our club.

How bad we have turned, how ordinary we look.

There must be a time to separate passion and reality. Imagine someone describing us as "winning a Nobel Prize for discovering a new layer of the Earth's Crust." You can imagine!

This is unacceptable....We should move on and get a good coach please, for the sake of my sanity. Klopp should go.

#YNWL
Leave us with our club o

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Leave us with our club o
Klopp must suffer for that November statement cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by openmine(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2021
fergie001:

I think Klopp should leave.

Look at our club.

How bad we have turned, how ordinary we look.

There must be a time to separate passion and reality. Imagine someone describing us as "winning a Nobel Prize for discovering a new layer of the Earth's Crust." You can imagine!

This is unacceptable....We should move on and get a good coach please, for the sake of my sanity. Klopp should go.

#YNWL
Thanks for the negative care but that is a conversation we will never entertain from a fan of a rival club!

I don't blame you....I blame some of our lily livered fans who just don't know how to be supportive in good times and bad times!

Klopp has earned the full rights to stay with major laurels to show for it.....tell your coach Ole to wipe shame from your faces and manage a less fancied Europa league that has so far been the highest trophy coaches after Ferguson can attain for a once fearsome manutd team!
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by Rodwave: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2021
fergie001:

I have been supporting Liverpool even before they won the UCL at the Ataturk Stadium of 'Hell' in Istanbul (2005).

Where were you then? #Klopp should go please, it is a pity watching my club go through this weekly.

cry
Klop till 2039.kee yasef grin

Don't forget Leeds United today oh. I will be here to give you updates grin
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by Rodwave: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2021
openmine:

Thanks for the negative care but that is a conversation we will never entertain from a fan of a rival club!

I don't blame you....I blame some of our lily livered fans who just don't know how to be supportive in good times and bad times!

Klopp has earned the full rights to stay with major laurels to show for it.....tell your coach Ole to wipe shame from your faces and manage a less fancied Europa league that has so far been the highest trophy coaches after Ferguson can attain for a once fearsome manutd team!
No mind fergie001. I go nack am 2 by 2 for head very soon

1 Like

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by Rodwave: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2021
fergie001:

Klopp must suffer for that November statement cheesy grin

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2021
openmine:

YNWL

OnLiverpoolIStand

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2021
Rodwave:

Klop till 2039.kee yasef grin

Don't forget Leeds United today oh. I will be here to give you updates grin
On Liverpool I Stand
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2021
Rodwave:

No mind fergie.001. I go nack am 2 by 2 for head very soon

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by openmine(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
fergie001:

YNWL[/s]

OnLiverpoolIStand
Support your 'almost got it' club jare!
Its even hilarious that a club whose last trophy was an insignificant europa league will be advising us to sack a coach who has won all the major trophies for liverpool!
Its easy to know a rival club fan speaking from a position of jealousy and hate! cheesy cheesy
I do hope U guys keep Ole because we need him to continue his 'good work' of giving manutd fans 'fake hope' and 'near success' display every season grin grin
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
openmine:
[s]
Support your 'almost got it' club jare!
Its even hilarious that a club whose last trophy was an insignificant europa league will be advising us to sack a coach who has won all the major trophies for liverpool!
Its easy to know a rival club fan speaking from a position of jealousy and hate! cheesy cheesy
I do hope U guys keep Ole because we need him to continue his 'good work' of giving manutd fans 'fake hope' and 'near success' display every season grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6522298/klopp-liverpool-dont-deserve-champions

This is the reason I am passionate about my club. Klopp should just go.
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by openmine(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
fergie001:

https://www.nairaland.com/6522298/klopp-liverpool-dont-deserve-champions[/s]

This is the reason I am passionate jealous about my this legendary club. Klopp should just go because i envy his success for liverpool unlike my 'dundee united' coach Ole who is always giving us 'back to back win' trophy against mancity every season.

He is being honest because such display where the team is showcasing an obvious profligacy in front of the goal wont get them a place in the champions league spot!
It must be earned by working very hard to see that you get over the line even when you are leading by 1-0!
If #LFC manage to get there,its because others failed to take their chances.....right now liverpool has to depend on the results of others when we should have been putting pressure on chelsea by now!
Like i said in the other comments,we dont need an opinion from a rival fan whose club has been receiving back to back 'near success'.......Every true,sensible and loyal fan wants klopp to stay beyond next season because he has earned that right...can the same be said about ole who is still yet to win a spoon for united as a coach?
If you dont like it,make yourself useful by embracing a hot iron! tongue tongue
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2021
openmine:
OnLiverpoolIStand but #KloppOut
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by openmine(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
fergie001:

OnLiverpoolIStand but #KloppOut
[/s]
Trash!
Go and worry about your near success club with your dundee united coach
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
openmine:
KloppOut
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by openmine(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
fergie001:

KloppOut
[/s]
Oryah go jack am comot nah! tongue tongue
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
openmine:
Where were you when Graeme Sounness was skipper to our side winning UCLs.

All this yesterday Liv fans......#KloppOut
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by openmine(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
fergie001:

Where were you when Graeme Sounness was skipper to our side winning UCLs.

All this yesterday Liv fans......#KloppOut
[/s]
Trash as usual from a bitter arch rival fan grin grin grin
You mean that former #LFC player who took us from title winners to midtable strugglers after the resignation of Kenny Dalglish? grin grin
Guy go pack well.....what do you know about liverpool?
Go and support your misfiring club whose players turn hot and cold performances! cheesy cheesy

#KloppStaysWithConfidence

#YNWA
tongue tongue
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
openmine:
[s][/s]
Trash as usual from a bitter arch rival fan grin grin grin
You mean that former #LFC player who took us from title winners to midtable strugglers after the resignation of Kenny Dalglish? grin grin
Guy go pack well.....what do you know about liverpool?
Go and support your misfiring club whose players turn hot and cold performances! cheesy cheesy

#KloppStaysWithConfidence

#YNWA
tongue tongue
All these Wikipedia fans.....the most successful Captain in Liv history is Graeme Sounness.

#OnLiverpoolIStand but #KloppOut
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by openmine(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
fergie001:

All these Wikipedia fans way i dey copy give am.....the most successful Captain coach who took liverpool down midtable in Liv history is Graeme Sounness.

#OnLiverpoolIStand but #KloppOut
grin grin
that is what you are good at but not me!
I already know liverpool coaches by the palm of my hands so go and sleep!
For your information,I speak of Graeme as a coach not as a player!
He was good as a player but disastrous as coach!

#KloppStayWithConfidence
#YNWA
cheesy cheesy
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
openmine:

grin grin
that is what you are good at but not me!
I already know liverpool coaches by the palm of my hands so go and sleep!
For your information,I speak of Graeme as a coach not as a player!
He was good as a player but disastrous as coach!

#KloppStayWithConfidence
#YNWA
cheesy cheesy
I speak of Graeme as a player.......

#KloppOut
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by openmine(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
fergie001:

I speak of Graeme as a player.......

#KloppOut
[/s]
Is the topic about Graeme?
What sort of aimless divertissement are you fruitlessly trying to make?
Guy if you have nothing cerebral to discus, go and sleep or go and watch your near success club against Leeds utd!
Stop acting like a superfluous troll! tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
openmine:
[s][/s]
Is the topic about Graeme?
What sort of aimless divertissement are you fruitlessly trying to make?
Guy if you have nothing cerebral to discus, go and sleep or go and watch your near success club against Leeds utd!
Stop acting like a superfluous troll! tongue tongue cheesy
As a Kopite....I need Klopp Out.

We respect him for what he has done though.....but it is time to go.
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by openmine(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
fergie001:

As a Kopite RedDevil ....I need Klopp OLE Out.

We respect him for what he has done thought he hasn't won us a tea cup.....but it is time for #OLE to go.
grin grin
Guy end this hilarious trolling!
I have told you what to do if you want Ole out! cheesy cheesy
This endless regurgitation is clearly ridiculous! grin grin
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by TJaguar(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
fergie001:

As a Kopite....I need Klopp Out.

We respect him for what he has done though.....but it is time to go.

Guy go your nonsense club, don't come and be disturbing us here.. You are a well known Liverpool troll!.. don't come and form familiarity here. Go and lead your manUtd #oleout if you are looking for something to do
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season by fergie001: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
TJaguar:
Diswan body dey bite you......abeg ooooo.....no go wound yourself oooo grin wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Algeria Vs Sierra Leone (0 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.