Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

DSS Commander Killed In The East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Commander Killed In The East. (6389 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic / Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
When i told them that ESN=UGM, they pretend. When they release prisoners, kill police and army they celebrate. When there is civilian casualty, they call it DSS.

Today the leader of DSS have been killed by the army.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Ammishaddai: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na wah o
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
So you mean
Ipob and ESN now wear military camouflage grin
Op hatred will kill u

11 Likes

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
So you mean
Ipob and ESN now wear military camouflage grin
Op hatred will kill u

No its DSS camouflage they wear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Kaduna1stson: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
DSS is running UGM, nothing strange there.

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

No its DSS camouflage they wear.
grin
Op nawaooo this your full time job against ipob
I dey pity u sometimes

12 Likes

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Winnerforever: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
While thousands are dying in your god forsake land , you are here criticising freedom fighters who want a better tomorrow - dumb illiterate .

21 Likes

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by capitalzero: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:
When i told them that ESN=UGM, they pretend. When the release prisoners, kill police and army they celebrate. When there is civilian casualty, they call it DSS.

Today the leader of DSS have been killed by the army.

Random criminals
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Winnerforever:
While thousands are dying in your god forsake land , you are here criticising freedom fighters who want a better tomorrow - dumb illiterate .

Ok, so they are no longer DSS but freedom fighters?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by FarahAideed: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
What is this one saying
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by optionalY09: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Go and get yourself a bottle of gin and knock yourself out. For your mind you don kill IPOB idiot cow pee drinker.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Ngorbungor(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
This ones are common criminals, if it's were those destroying police station and killing security personnel I don't think it will this easy.

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ngorbungor:
This ones are common criminals, if it's were those destroying police station and killing security personnel I don't think it will this easy.

When they are out to get them, they will. Kanu just wasted their lives.

The ones that rob banks and kill police, they still catch them.

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Chimarto: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Be specific cos we have North East, South East, and East.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
I can imagine what will be going on in the mind of the captured ones now. They will wish they never listened to radio Biafra.

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Resurrection212: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
God bless the Nigeria soldiers.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Chimarto:
Be specific cos we have North East, South East, and East.

Is should say Biafra
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by TheEnygma(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
WTF ... This same picture was used in another thread and the Op in that thread claimed it was ESN soldiers that were killed, now in this thread this Op claims it's a DSS commander.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Ngorbungor(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

When they are out to get them, they will. Kanu just wasted their lives.

The ones that rob banks and kill police, they still catch them.

Oga am not debating with you, ESN don't wear army Camo, they wear Black on Black and stays in the bush, this ones are criminals. Am in total support of dealing with criminal elements in southeast but ones are not ESN
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Winnerforever: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
God bless the Nigeria soldiers.

The same way thousands of them died in the North, is the same way they will meet their fate in the South East. I feel sorry for their families.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Winnerforever: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oga am not debating with you, ESN don't wear army Camo, they wear Black on Black and stays in the bush, this ones are criminals. Am in total support of dealing with criminal elements in southeast but ones are not ESN

Don't mind him, lol.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
TheEnygma:
WTF ... This same picture was used in another thread and the Op in that thread claimed it was ESN soldiers that were killed, now in this thread this Op claims it's a DSS commander.

Lol. You IPOB people, can't you use your head for once?

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Omoslim26: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
capitalzero:

Random criminals
no man he is an Ipob member

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by gidgiddy: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
The Nigerian Police have become so used to parading anything they like infront of the general public and expecting people to believe it

From this picture, anyone can see that the dead individual was actually tortured to death. Look at the marks all over his body. Had this guy been shot and killed, why would have marks all over his body? Nobody is going to beat up and torture a dead body.

I dont know who the guy is but he definitely did not die in a shootout. He was captured alive, tortured and killed

3 Likes

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ngorbungor:

And what stops them from changing uniform to do dirty work? When the fulani come out of the bush to launch attacks, where are the ESN?
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
gidgiddy:
The Nigerian Police have become so used to parading anything they like infront of the general public and expecting people to believe it

From this picture, anyone can see that the dead individual was actually tortured to death. Look at the marks all over his body. Had this guy been shot and killed, why would have marks all over his body? Nobody is going to beat up and torture a dead body.

I dont know who the guy is but he definitely did not die in a shootout. He was captured alive, tortured and killed

Either ways, he is dead and kanu is flexing in london.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Resurrection212: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Don't quote me again are you okay at all.
Winnerforever:

The same way thousands of them died in the North, is the same way they will meet their fate in the South East. I feel sorry for their families.

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Some IPOB monikers will be missing from nairaland. Im sure these guys captured must have been insulting and threatening me here on Nairaland.

Some of the monikers here have their numbers in those phones recovered. They be running to cotonu now to avoid arrest.

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Rugaria: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nkîta ara
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Winnerforever: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Don't quote me again are you okay at all.

I quote you again - oya smiley
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by gidgiddy: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Either ways, he is dead and kanu is flexing in london.

He may well be an innocent member of the public that was gunned down, paraded, and one stupid story dished out. Police and Army do it all the time

The picture makes no sense. An ESN commander with this much fire power, was paraded with torture marks all over his body?

If he was killed in a gun battle, why would he have torture marks? Who tortures a corpse? If he was captured sl8ve and tortured to death, then this is extra-judicial murder

3 Likes

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Ngorbungor(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

And what stops them from changing uniform to do dirty work? When the fulani come out of the bush to launch attacks, where are the ESN?

There is not were it's been said that person with camo are carrying attacks on police station.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. / Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities / Inside Pics of ₦3.3 Billion Ekiti State Government House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.