Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

DSS Commander Killed In The East. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Commander Killed In The East. (6400 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic / Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

He may well be an innocent member of the public that was gunned down, paraded, and one stupid story dished out. Police and Army do it all the time

The picture makes no sense. An ESN commander with this much fire power, was paraded with torture marks all over his body?

If he was killed in a gun battle, why would he have torture marks? Who tortures a corpse? If he was captured sl8ve and tortured to death, then this is extra-judicial murder

I guess you go about wearing aba-made bulletproof vest. You will tell the police and how to treat someone that has been killing them randomly.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by capitalzero: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

no man he is an Ipob member

Oh. Thanks
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Omoslim26: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
capitalzero:

Oh. Thanks

You see any sane person acknowledges the agitation are all in tandem with the way Igbo has been treated, it's not even just about ipob there are other groups agitating also.
But the route and mode at which ipob is going about this is wrong.

What is the rationale behind killing your brother just to spite your enemy??.

And why are the godforsaken criminals not going after the sister of their leader who is also a police officer??

Is it ok to put tears in the family of others just bcus you want to please a man whose sister is also guilty of what you are fighting against.
What if this guy is Igbo?? he was killed by the gunmen who attacked the Imo state Governor.

Is he worth dying just bcus he needs to feed his family and survive the hardship imposed by this evil govt??

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by bluefilm: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
This DSS get as e be o.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by weslay: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
After all this violence is over no progress will be achieved. All those that died would have died in vain.

We shall continue to move in circles till the day the entire south speak with one voice.

The masses desire change but most elites and politicians have contrary ideas

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Stone03: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:
When i told them that ESN=UGM, they pretend. When the release prisoners, kill police and army they celebrate. When there is civilian casualty, they call it DSS.

Today the leader of DSS have been killed by the army.

Why wouldn't idiots like you channel your unproductive energy in hating fulani herdsmen that will invade your community and kill your women and children including pregnant mothers in a barbaric' manner? Why rejoicing over the casualty of people that defend themselves, attacking only armed security men who aid the fulanis in their killings? When shall Nigerians wake up from the slumber of tribal hate unto the clarity of the common enemy we have? The same military you are applauding is ready to usher in the barbarous herdsmen into your community and shield them while they enjoy the rape and killing of your mothers and sisters and brothers.
May whatever you rejoice happening to others visit you in multiple folds.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Stone03:

Why wouldn't idiots like you channel your unproductive energy in hating fulani herdsmen that will invade your community and kill your women and children including pregnant mothers in a barbaric' manner? Why rejoicing over the casualty of people that defend themselves, attacking only armed security men who aid the fulanis in their killings? When shall Nigerians wake up from the slumber of tribal hate unto the clarity of the common enemy we have? The same military you are applauding is ready to usher in the barbarous herdsmen into your community and shield them while they enjoy the rape and killing of your mothers and sisters and brothers.
May whatever you rejoice happening to others visit you in multiple folds.

Did i send them to die for kanu the fraudster?
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Stone03: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Did i send them to die for kanu the fraudster?

Are they dying for for Kanu? Are they not there for the protection of our land? Truth be told, do you think the military mean well for southerners? Did Kanu intend forming ESN to get Biafra? Is it not when the herdsmen began to wipe out communities? Do you want the South to fold their hands waiting for the fraudulent activities of the military? Between Kanu and the Nigerian military that receives salary to protect you, who is a fraudster?
Fulani herdsmen invaded a village in Benue and killed men, women and children and occupied the village, Myetti Allah openly admitted to the crime and were threatening to commit more, they said to the hearing of the same military you are supporting, what did they do? Governor Ortom got the information before the attack and signalled the Army headquarters and they backed off till the attack was completely done, brother who is a scam between the one Nigeria military and a man who took it upon himself to form a security outfit to defend his people?
Must we reason through our anus because we are blacks? The betrayal of this government is enough for us to stand in support of anything for our self defense, yet we are a still reasoning like sucklings.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Gjrich(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Distraction and diversion strategy from security agencies to shift our attention from the allegation made by Hope Uzodinma

Imo State governor said that federal Govt should publish names of politicians and security men behind the attack on police headquarters in Imo. He clearly stated that some of those behind the attack are not from SE.

Suddenly, Nigeria security attacked ESN to divert attention to Ipob so that no list will be published.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Stone03:

Are they dying for for Kanu? Are they not there for the protection of our land? Truth be told, do you think the military mean well for southerners? Did Kanu intend forming ESN to get Biafra? Is it not when the herdsmen began to wipe out communities? Do you want the South to fold their hands waiting for the fraudulent activities of the military? Between Kanu and the Nigerian military that receives salary to protect you, who is a fraudster?
Fulani herdsmen invaded a village in Benue and killed men, women and children and occupied the village, Myetti Allah openly admitted to the crime and were threatening to commit more, they said to the hearing of the same military you are supporting, what did they do? Governor Ortom got the information before the attack and signalled the Army headquarters and they backed off till the attack was completely done, brother who is a scam between the one Nigeria military and a man who took it upon himself to form a security outfit to defend his people?
Must we reason through our anus because we are blacks? The betrayal of this government is enough for us to stand in support of anything for our self defense, yet we are a still reasoning like sucklings.

He formed ESN to increase donation. ESN have not arrested or repelled a fulani attack.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Emjayyyy: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is really serious fa...something's are not worth dying for����
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Another commander down.

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Ikology(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2021
mekaboy:
Another commander down.

Why are you making mockery of the dead. These are misguided youths brainwashed into submission by Nnamdi Kanu. Your anger should be deployed towards him. I thought you are an Igbo man? is this the best way to curtail the spread of indoctrination of violence as the only option among the youths. Are you comfortable with the way Nigeria is been managed? No equity and fairness in distribution of our resources? You don't represent the moniker are used to know again.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2021
Ikology:

Why are you making mockery of the dead. These are misguided youths brainwashed into submission by Nnamdi Kanu. Your anger should be deployed towards him. I thought you are an Igbo man? is this the best way to curtail the spread of indoctrination of violence as the only option among the youths. Are you comfortable with the way Nigeria is been managed? No equity and fairness in distribution of our resources? You don't represent the moniker are used to know again.

Im sure you rushed to see a DSS commander.

If it was pictures of police or army, you would have an errection.

IPOB member celebrated TB JOSHUA'S death. Claiming it was a result of his attack on kanu.

When they see the pictures of those that foolishly submitted to the fraudster in UK, they will know i wont waste time to update with thier own pictures.

Since they have refused to have sense.

Kanu keeps defending those politicians that deprived the youths of those things.

1 Like

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Ikology(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Im sure you rushed to see a DSS commander.

If it was pictures of police or army, you would have an errection.

When they see the pictures of those that foolishly submitted to the fraudster in UK, they will know i wont waste time to update with thier own pictures.

Since they have refused to have se

There is no difference between those who celebrate the deaths of security men and yourself. Policemen or Army are people's relatives, killing them stand condemned by enlightened and rational minds. Why not post it in your WhatsApp status or even your Facebook page if you believe you are doing it the right way.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Fahdiga1: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2021
mekaboy:
When i told them that ESN=UGM, they pretend. When they release prisoners, kill police and army they celebrate. When there is civilian casualty, they call it DSS.

Today the leader of DSS have been killed by the army.
This your propaganda against IPOB is already stale
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:
This your propaganda against IPOB is already stale

You are right. They are already being crushed.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Fahdiga1: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2021
mekaboy:

You are right. They are already being crushed.
I can see that you are blinded by your hatred for IPOB but I'm assuring you that it will soon consume you
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I can see that you are blinded by your hatred for IPOB but I'm assuring you that it will soon consume you

I can see how much love you have for this guys condition.

Oya kiss him. grin grin

Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by amc: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Stone03:

Below is the reason why they are dying. Mazi Kanu's agenda from this 2014 video is to wage war against Nigeria and destroy it. It has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShN78IljlC0&spfreload=10
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by Fahdiga1: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2021
mekaboy:

I can see how much love you have for this guys condition.

Oya kiss him. grin grin
Continue mocking the dead. No one knows tomorrow
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Continue mocking the dead. No one knows tomorrow

As long as they allow themselves to be brainwashed by kanu, their tomorrow is no different that of ikonso and dragon.
Re: DSS Commander Killed In The East. by mekaboy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Some people don't know that i open all these threads to save the lives of these young men.

But all i will do is to update.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndume Denies Reports Of Boko Haram Attack On Gwoza Town / 2023 Children’s Day: Chief Dr George Moghalu Celebrates Nigeria Children. / I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.