Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku (1306 Views)

Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by chigator2: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
te te n'ura.

For the records, I am Igbo. Based abroad. Non partisan in NG politics. If you are Igbo and must vote please read this with an open mind.

You don't wish to see the bigger picture. This is Nigerian Politics we are talking about not America or UK politics where a second generation immigrant recently assumed the head office unrestricted without threat of sabotage.
Now let's get down to numbers. Look at the attached photo, do you think Peter Obi has organic support base to challenge Atiku. Look at the voter suppression carried out by INEC in the South south and South East.

My point is this, If Peter Obi magically wins in 2023, he would be deep into the trap these people have set for him. He will be sabotaged gradually and subliminally even if they have to cripple their country (Learn from Jonathan's last days in office).

Aggrieved states would refuse to co-operate with his dictates. The Legislature, Judiciary and Civil service that are controlled by his opposition will slow him down and frustrate whatever positivity he offers . Don't forget his experience in his own Anambra where he was impeached and fought against by these politheifcians.

Secondly, whosoever is taking over from Buhari is going to be seating on a shaky stool. By all accounts it is wrong timing. Global recession, COVID recovery, Russo-Ukraine war, Buhari's failure, Plunging debt. All this factors won't go easy on whosoever is the unluckily lucky aspirant. And it better not be one of our own.

Then you can as well prepare for taunting and stigmatization about the failure the president being of Igbo extraction failed to deliver. Save your shame, vote for Atiku. Let the North continue to keep their property. I won't add words about the other entity, because he doesn't stand a single chance. A regional candidate.

More so, one man can't fix Nigeria, the country is rotten to the core. From the citizenry to the government, Nigeria needs an attitudinal, cultural, constitutional, ideological overhaul. My preferred solution is the divvying of this contraption, which would be a rather soon eventuality though.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Ireportlive: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
cool

Ndigbo won't vote Atiku with the way he treated his divorced wife Jennifer from Anambra after 2019 loss, or his betrayal of Peter Obi and Nyemsome Wike

Igbo vote is for Obi and Bola Ahmed Tinubu

People like Okorocha, Hope Uzodinma, Ken Nnamani, Chimaroke Nnamani and Orji Uzor Kalu would give birth to new Western , Eastern alliance and get Senate Presidency , while aiming for 2027 better prepared

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by bobbybrown007: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Let me remind you that nothing will happen, when Buhari entered in his first tenure, what did he do first with the military? What did he do with his SSG? He will change everything and everyone who refuse to answer the future president of my country. Obi is a smart one who knows is onions so well

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by ambale(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
The part you said you are based abroad killed all your assertion

You can't be enjoying the good things of life abroad and dictating bullshits to us in Nigeria

Just dey your lane and if you no say you sure of yourself come home and live and vote

No dey disguise

13 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good post with valid points, igbos should do the needful and vote Atiku else it will be like giving tinubu an upper hand as we all know Obi can’t win this time around.
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Felimax(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Take it from me that 70% of Igbos will vote Atiku but not really because of Atiku but because of the stake the Igbos has in PDP.
They can never relenquish their huge opportunities they possess in PDP.

Like the SOUTH SOUTH, the SOUTH EAST is another huge domain of the PDP, everybody knows that. At the moment what must be driven away from our corridors of power is the satanic and demonic party in power (the APC). Far from us may they never return. may the calamity of Buhari never visit us again in the person of TINUBU.

PDP has deep respect for federal character and has such has always been the home for all.

Vote Atiku/Okowa!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by UrPapa: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Igbos are not dumb
They will never vote for atiku
Bola Ikechukwu Ahmed is the candidate for igbos and that’s who they are voting for en masse
Igbos love Tinubu and will vote for him

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by TheSameGuy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ndi Igbo won't leave their son, Ahmad Bola Tinubu and vote Atiku...

Igbo's vote is for Tinubu, the dearest Igbo son
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
So 5% dey important like this ? Lmfao

Igbos go shock Una next year

If north can betray PDP and gets rewarded with ticket why can't south east ? Ndi ara ndi Ara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by FreeStuffsNG: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
I have always maintained that SE will go to HE Atiku as usual. I am not surprised that a Chinedu OP who has been out-competed here as a failed unpatriotic bigot and with no pvc will be leading the campaign.

PDP owns SE, it is their territorry so we won't take our luck of having Ebonyi and Imo on board APC too far. Igbo really tried for APC and Asiwaju for yielding those two states.
May God bless Igboland.
May God bless Nigeria.

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Okwyjesus(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:
te te n'ura.

For the records, I am Igbo. Based abroad. Non partisan in NG politics. If you are Igbo and must vote please read this with an open mind.

You don't wish to see the bigger picture. This is Nigerian Politics we are talking about not America or UK politics where a second generation immigrant recently assumed the head office unrestricted without threat of sabotage.
Now let's get down to numbers. Look at the attached photo, do you think Peter Obi has organic support base to challenge Atiku. Look at the voter suppression carried out by INEC in the South south and South East.

My point is this, If Peter Obi magically wins in 2023, he would be deep into the trap these people have set for him. He will be sabotaged gradually and subliminally even if they have to cripple their country (Learn from Jonathan's last days in office).

Aggrieved states would refuse to co-operate with his dictates. The Legislature, Judiciary and Civil service that are controlled by his opposition will slow him down and frustrate whatever positivity he offers . Don't forget his experience in his own Anambra where he was impeached and fought against by these politheifcians.

Secondly, whosoever is taking over from Buhari is going to be seating on a shaky stool. By all accounts it is wrong timing. Global recession, COVID recovery, Russo-Ukraine war, Buhari's failure, Plunging debt. All this factors won't go easy on whosoever is the unluckily lucky aspirant. And it better not be one of our own.

Then you can as well prepare for taunting and stigmatization about the failure the president being of Igbo extraction failed to deliver. Save your shame, vote for Atiku. Let the North continue to keep their property. I won't add words about the other entity, because he doesn't stand a single chance. A regional candidate.

More so, one man can't fix Nigeria, the country is rotten to the core. From the citizenry to the government, Nigeria needs an attitudinal, cultural, constitutional, ideological overhaul. My preferred solution is the divvying of this contraption, which would be a rather soon eventuality though.

Thanks for the advise.

I will vote PETER OBI.

Let me waste the vote if that's what you call it

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:
te te n'ura.

Amadioha piawaagi azu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Opinedecandid(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:
te te n'ura.

You were well born, thoroughly bred and and capacitiously trained.
You have opined so well.

I go with your ideas.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Adonispco: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please Op; I have realised that this nation will never have progress cos of a large chunk of unsincere citizens.
I will vote OBI, if you una like make una vote in these old men.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Kingnelson9: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:
te te n'ura.

You are not living in Nigeria and you stand no chance to advice on this matter.

You are not putting on this Shoes like we do so BACK OFF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by mbos: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
dreamer

obidient has won already

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by mbos: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
peepydelano:
Good post with valid points, igbos should do the needful and vote Atiku else it will be like giving tinubu an upper hand as we all know Obi can’t win this time around.

lol obi has won already

dreamer

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by MasterJayJay: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mkpi!! Cure your madness!!!
You are Reno Mockery. Who dash you Igbo DNA?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Jayinyourdreams(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Op don't be unfortunate. Go and get your PVC and vote alhaji Temitope peter obichukwu Muhammed.

Obi2023

Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by asanausana91: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is the truth. APC should not be allowed to return to the seat of power. Tinubu is planning to use all the billions agbero are collecting in Lagos to buy votes. Therefore, I will plead with Peter Obi to strike a deal with Atiku so that we can stop the drug lord. I seriously blame Peter Obi if the senile drug lord succeeded in buying the poor Nigerians to power.
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Amumaigwe: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:
Take it from me that 70% of Igbos will vote Atiku but not really because of Atiku but because of the stake the Igbos has in PDP.

Like the SOUTH SOUTH, the SOUTH EAST is another huge domain of the PDP, everybody knows that. At the moment what must be driven away from our corridors of power is the satanic and demonic party in power (the APC). Far from us may they never return. may the calamity of Buhari never visit us again in the person of TINUBU.

PDP has deep respect for federal character and has such has always been the home for all.

Vote Atiku/Okowa!

Illusion.
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Victoronah1: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:
te te n'ura.

oga go and shut your dirty mouth. Peter obi is not an Igbo agenda. We no dey do that next nonsense with you. Nobody should listen to this Bleep, he is abroad, and telling you guys to continue being in pain, so he can keep saving money to come back soon in a big way. I'll rather vote Peter obi and loose, and I will be more happy I did my best, but it wasn't enough rather than voting for an incompetent Atiku. More reason I will refuse to vote Atiku, is because everyone who is in PDP are the same corrupt people, jumping from APC to pdp.
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Victoronah1: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:

Vote Atiku/Okowa!
be like say you dey dream abi grin
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Blueivyp: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:
te te n'ura.

Only a fool fears the future he doesn't hold.
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Blueivyp: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Victoronah1:
oga go and shut your dirty mouth. Peter obi is not an Igbo agenda. We no dey do that next nonsense with you. Nobody should listen to this Bleep, he is abroad, and telling you guys to continue being in pain, so he can keep saving money to come back soon in a big way. I'll rather vote Peter obi and loose, and I will be more happy I did my best, but it wasn't enough rather than voting for an incompetent Atiku. More reason I will refuse to vote Atiku, is because everyone who is in PDP are the same corrupt people, jumping from APC to pdp.

Before you wake, it will be too late. Nah this mindset make una no understand the Igbo man.
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by anungangampu: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
It does not matter If he wins or not. If no one knows your political will, no one will be willing to merge with you.
Don't be ignorant. Atiku wins or not, we know who will contest under Pdp if his tenures expires.
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Blueivyp: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I have always maintained that SE will go to HE Atiku as usual. I am not surprised that a Chinedu OP who has been out-competed here as a failed unpatriotic bigot and with no pvc will be leading the campaign.

PDP owns SE, it is their territorry so we won't take our luck of having Ebonyi and Imo on board APC too far. Igbo really tried for APC and Asiwaju for yielding those two states.
May God bless Igboland.
May God bless Nigeria.

The Igbo support the best or the least evil not people nor party.
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Victoronah1: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Blueivyp:

Before you wake, it will be too late. Nah this mindset make una no understand the Igbo man.
I'm a full blow Igbo man young man. Full blown. But I refused to be used or deceived
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Blueivyp: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Victoronah1:
I'm a full blow Igbo man young man. Full blown. But I refused to be used or deceived

If you are a full blown Igbo man and you don't know how the Igbos behave sorry.
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Kingspin(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:
te te n'ura.

Equity and fairness are not in your village? Inclusion is not in your dictionary?
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by Victoronah1: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Blueivyp:

If you are a full blown Igbo man and you don't know how the Igbos behave sorry.
lol grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku by clericuzzio(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:
te te n'ura.

So this efulefu is suggesting we vote for Atiku with no leadership role as against Peter obi who has distinguished himself in both public and private sector.

Leave us alone to vote whom we choose and vote your Atiku.

It's as simple as that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge. Closed!!! Not Opened Yet (photo) / Meet Yusuf Alabi, The Viral Boy In Peter Obi's Lagos Rally(Video Interview) / Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.