Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ukpabi Asika Is The Most Hated Igbo Man And For Good Reasons! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukpabi Asika Is The Most Hated Igbo Man And For Good Reasons! (779 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs / Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment / Hope Uzodimma: 50 Years After Ukpabi Asika – Is History Repeating Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukpabi Asika Is The Most Hated Igbo Man And For Good Reasons! by UnabashedIPOB: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Ukpabi Asika Is The Most Hated Igbo Man And For Good Reasons! by Resurrection212: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
You are very wrong I'm the most hated igbo man hated by my fellow igbos why because I don't support kanu.

1 Like

Re: Ukpabi Asika Is The Most Hated Igbo Man And For Good Reasons! by UwessanFarms(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
How many ibo persons did you interview to arrive at the conclusion that he is the most hated ibo man?

When and where did you do the interviews where ibo people told you he is the most hated ibo man?

Did Ojukwu ever call him the most hated ibo man?
Re: Ukpabi Asika Is The Most Hated Igbo Man And For Good Reasons! by FarahAideed: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Is this Obi Asikas father?

(1) (Reply)

Three Dead, Police Station Razed In Delta / Buhari:"Those Attacking INEC Facilities Will Soon Have the Shock Of Their Lives" / Man Spotted Half Dead With Blood On His Face, Face Up At A Stream In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.