Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) (41973 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by iahmed(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Na so grin

This church makes people tell all sorts of weird lies all in the name of miracles grin

And they glorify and celebrate poverty and madness as holiness.

Since they have made those boys confess.

They should be arrested immediately !
Eggxactly!
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2021
just2endowed:

Nothing wrong if he goes to prison.

That's the prison that God have decided to lock their soul. The heavenly prison. Do you have problem with that? grin

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by donsharwama(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2021
peteregwu and righteousness89 I love what you guys are doing and I would like to suggest something so naysayers and doubters of the Power of God in Chosen come to realization of the fact that GOD OF CHOSEN NA CONFIRM.

THERE'S this guy that goes about on nairaland asking for support because he has spinal cord injury. let's look for his location ND take him to the ENUGU crusade titled "GOD HAS SWORN TO BLESS YOU" coming up on the 1ST AND 2ND MAY, 2021.

if you are in church (headquarters) I'm in hall 69 men Side. I'm on blue adire top.

2 Likes

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Awaja(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2021
Praise the Lord
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
kingxsamz:
It's only in Lord's chosen that someone will confess that he's a terrorist, serial killer, kidnapper, ritualist and armed robber, but won't be arrested after such confession.
Anyways, na lie all of them dey lie for there.

I like what your comment and it makes me happy. The reason it is only in the Lords chosen you hear such testimony is because there is the Living God operating by His true power to change lives in the Lords chosen and he is Jesus Christ.. You are very observant. Thanks! grin
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Jaapu: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
We all know this is probably stage acting. grin

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2021
Lujan20:
Hope the police have arrested them?

After all, no sin can go unpunished.

The police too have been watching it. They see it on the TV all the time. Why not lead them to come and arrest them. The reason they can even come and arrest them is because of what jesus said below.

John 19:10-11 KJV
Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? [11] Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Na so grin

This church makes people tell all sorts of weird lies all in the name of miracles grin

And they glorify and celebrate poverty and madness as holiness.

Since they have made those boys confess.

They should be arrested immediately !

You are pained because you are still wallowing in your own evil. U better repent and surrender to jesus before you live this world.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Lori iro story grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No! Lori oto
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
O My GOD!
This is the Mercifulness Nature of GOD towards Humanity on Display..
"I will Have Mercy on who I will Have Mercy"

No Government! No Psychology or No Rehabilitation can do this!
This is the FINGER OF GOD
This GOD of CHOSEN is a Very GREAT GOD!

Abeg Wherever you are CELEBRATE THIS GREAT GOD OF CHOSEN!

THANK GOD! I AM A CHOSEN

Whoever you are! No Matter the Evils, Abominations and Wickedness that you have soiled your Hands in.
The Hands of Merciful JESUS is wide open for you now. This very Moment could be the Last Chance you Have. There is no Repentance in the Grave! There is No Mercy or I Beg after Death. Do like this young men and Come out From that Evil gang and Wicked habit. Come to JESUS Now!

SO WHAT ABOUT THEIR VICTIMS WHO IS BEING KILLED WILL GOD FORGIVE THOSE KILLING TOO, PLS REPLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO SAY
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2021
GodSaklek:

Blah blah blah.... You've be badly brainwashed and u started acting like a fool, your brain needs to be reformat

I rather be seen as Brainwashed, Foolish and Stupid with GOD than to be wise in Iniquity and heading for Hell!
Thank GOD I am A CHOSEN..
!

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by asmovic(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2021
peteregwu:
VIKINGS CULT LEADER, AND GANG, SURRENDERS GUN AND ACCEPTS JESUS.

As a fisherman uses a live worm for a decoy when fishing, so does God of Chosen sometimes lure souls to the kingdom, through problems and afflictions. Especially, souls he's interested in.

When he goes direct to bring lost souls home and they refuse, he allows His great army (locusts, cankerworms, palmerworms, caterpillars, sickness and afflictions - Joel 2:25) to trouble us; not to destroy us , but that we might reconsider and return back to him.

The testimony of brother Ifeanyi is a typical example of such case.

He was a ring leader of the supreme vikings cult in Nigeria, a principal-offender, a repeat-offender and has raped, robbed and killed many of his victims.

One day, he called our Chosen brother who lives in same neck of the woods, and asked him “ brother, you've lived in this area for a long time and you don't associate or talk with anyone; besides, everyone is afraid of you and your lifestyle; what cult are you into? ” Our Chosen brother told him he doesn't belong to any cult.

He then deduced that our brother was a member of ogboni confraternity which our brother denied, that he is a Chosen and don't need to join a cult.

He urged our brother to join his gang and our brother again rebuffed, and then he collected our brother's number, with hope that someday they will become friends.

That particular idea of his eventually paid off. A fellow-feeling was birthed and God of Chosen began to do his work.

Not long after, our Chosen brother received a distress call from Ifeanyi and urged him to come immediately. Our brother who didn't know where he stays, demanded for directions and he eventually found his way to his house .

Getting there, he found out that Ifeanyi has a severe pile. He couldn't sit or stand.

Our brother took him to the hospital and when they got there, the doctor said he has to undergo an operation and that the operation will cost 250,000.

His family was then contacted and when they came, they refused their brother to be operated, that they have a better place(herbalist) for him where he can be healed pro bono.

Before he left the hospital, the doctor told him, just like our Chosen brother initially told him, that “it's only God of Chosen that can deliver him." Funny as it may sound, the doctor wasn't even a Chosen member. This showed that God of Chosen was working ahead of them.

The herbalist did all they could but couldn't heal him, and they called people from white garment church who also did all they could, but couldn't fathom all that was going on with the boy.

After several efforts and no positive result, they told the boy that what he is suffering from is a spiritual problem, and that only God of Chosen can deliver him. That he should find his way to the chosen church.

This was the second time, strangely, that a solution was been proffered by non-chosen members.

He was brought to Chosen where he eventually confessed his sins and surrendered his guns.

That very evening, after he turned over a new leaf, he was invited to our branch church in Orile, Lagos, for more counsel and prayers– and when he was dressed up and ready to go, his friends accosted him and were shocked when it was revealed to them that their leader turned the page and was having a date with the Lord.

They thought he was joshing,and they followed him to Chosen.

Getting there, the rest of his minions all surrendered to God of chosen. They said “ if their alpha-male could turn the page and become a Chosen, then, they are all ready to change."

The resident pastor counselled them and gave his personal apron to the leader, as he's been constantly troubled and scared of a backlash from his quondam members.

When he wore the apron to his vicinity, and even his neighborhood, there was pandemonium! The baffled locals came out in their numbers and began to talk in hushed tones.

It was indeed a sight to behold.

When questioned by dwellers, he told them he is now a Chosen and has renounced his former cult name, which he was known for.

He rendezvoused with his erstwhile members and after telling them of his intention to back out, one of them got angry and tried to hurt Ifeanyi, but the bottle he broke ricocheted and injured him.

They eventually, let him go, even though it was a hard pill to swallow.

Today, our brother has been given a new life and a second chance by God of chosen.

Only God can do this.

You can watch the testimony on this link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJBEPOl7ubM

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew

#SpecialTestimony
#PstLazarusMuoka

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3814492412001611&id=702225183228365
The God of chosen. Do they serve a different God? There is no denomination in heaven. His coming to chosen to accept Christ doesn't mean there is no Christ in other denominations. Let's hype God directly not advertising churches. my opinion though.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
O My GOD!
This is the Mercifulness Nature of GOD towards Humanity on Display..
"I will Have Mercy on who I will Have Mercy"

No Government! No Psychology or No Rehabilitation can do this!
This is the FINGER OF GOD
This GOD of CHOSEN is a Very GREAT GOD!

Abeg Wherever you are CELEBRATE THIS GREAT GOD OF CHOSEN!

THANK GOD! I AM A CHOSEN

Whoever you are! No Matter the Evils, Abominations and Wickedness that you have soiled your Hands in.
The Hands of Merciful JESUS is wide open for you now. This very Moment could be the Last Chance you Have. There is no Repentance in the Grave! There is No Mercy or I Beg after Death. Do like this young men and Come out From that Evil gang and Wicked habit. Come to JESUS Now!

they should be in jail
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by donsharwama(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2021
peteregwu I don't see any reason y u should be replying these people o.

if they don't believe let it go.

you have no right forcing smtin down their throats.

I'M A CHOSEN and when I talk to people and they don't agree I let it go.

sometimes in my own very sight and as a chosen for over 8yrs I still get marveled at testimonies, so tell me what do u expect from pple that are not even chosen?

please let's be mature with our doings.

spread the word and Go, don't argue with anyone please.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2021
peteregwu:

I like what your comment and it makes me happy. The reason it is only in the Lords chosen you hear such testimony is because there is the Living God operating by His true power to change lives in the Lords chosen and he is Jesus Christ.. You are very observant. Thanks! grin

Yes o there's truly power in that Lord's chosen church o, especially when there's money to buy miracle vixens and pay people to come and act. Truly, there's power in that church. Here, have this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2021
THE SIMPLE QUESTIONS IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR VICTIMS THEY KILLED _____SOME PASTOR ARE SMOKING WEED BEFORE THE GOING TO CHURCH _____
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2021
From one cult to another. Once brainwashed, always brainwashed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2021
Op! why are you hiding their faces.

Behold they've now become new creations in Christ.

Nothing can hurt them, not even police or public follow ups. Op! I command you to open their faces for us to see Now!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Emeraldicon(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2021
Fake story

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2021
All these staged miracles. Muoka, you nor dey tire? sad

Look at those lost sheeples smiling sheepishly. Chai. Christianity has become a joke.

3 Likes

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2021
Oizatobad:
SO WHAT ABOUT THEIR VICTIMS WHO IS BEING KILLED WILL GOD FORGIVE THOSE KILLING TOO, PLS REPLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO SAY
It is unfortunate to Life such a Life style.
But who is Dead is Dead!
We are mere creatures of GOD ALMIGHTY!
We cannot question His ways! HE Does whatvHE wants.
What you Have to do Personally is to use the opportunity you have now and Surrender to JESUS Christ so whether Death or Life , Your Eternal Life will be Secured!
!
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
From one cult to another. Once brainwashed, always brainwashed
they don't know.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by donsharwama(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2021
Yes, in human ideology they ought to be in prison because they've caused havoc, maimed raped and destroyed lives but

BUT

If GOD being so merciful has forgiven them and they are sorry, who are you to judge them.

remember the adulteress in the Bible.

if u have no sin, be the first to cast a stone.

if u are still pained, the Lord's Chosen is a popular church, get a chosen magazine u will see their names...or ask and you'll get the branch they worship.

arrest them and charge them to court.

BUT MIND YOU at this point know you are now FIGHTING GOD and u are now PLAYING GOD
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by mrkia(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Oh! Great!!! Hope he can now replace Patanmi, right? because his sins must have been washed away....lol
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2021
If you were a robber, rapist or killer and you repented, good for you. God can save you and give you eternal life but here on earth, you must face the repercussions for your sins.

You cannot kill and rape people, and one day you say you've given your life to Christ and the society pretends all is well and embraces you like the prodigal son.

Anybody who deliberately kills another man is a murderer and should be made to face the law!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2021
West2019:
why is that a crime for him to bring himself out and ask God forgiveness, how many times did the fulina herm's come out and confess and the police arrested then

I hope you don't complain when the government forgives ex Bokoharam members and integrate them into our society? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

I rather be seen as Brainwashed, Foolish and Stupid with GOD than to be wise in Iniquity and heading for Hell!
Thank GOD I am A CHOSEN..
!
What do you think is the easiest way to Brain wash people these days. don't be fooled. just be wise in your dealings.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by josephft2000: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2021
IT'S A STAGE MANAGED CONFESSIONS AND MIRACLES. THIS STORY IS NOTHING BUT PURE FALLACY
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by habymi: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
arrest him ASAP
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2021
cheesy
pafestula:
I won't take this serious until Shekaru or Buhari surrender same way same church
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2021
hashtagged:

they should be in jail

Jail or no Jail is no the Problem!

Which Jail will u rather be?
Will you rather be in Jail of Satanic Bondages, be Free on Earth and Open your Eyes in Hell Fire.
Or
Surrender to JESUS, be thrown into Jail on Earth , and Make Eternal Life in Heaven.

Going to Jail is not an issue! What we Celebrate is the Souls of young men that has been Liberated from Evil and Hell!
This is what Really Matters
!
Re: The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Jail or no Jail is no the Problem!

Which Jail will u rather be?
Will you rather be in Jail of Satanic Bondages, be Free on Earth and Open your Eyes in Hell Fire.
Or
Surrender to JESUS, be thrown into Jail on Earth , and Make Eternal Life in Heaven.

Going to Jail is not an issue! What we Celebrate is the Souls of young men that has been Liberated from Evil and Hell!
This is what Really Matters
!

stop talking like old British gays.
his soul is saved but he should face his actions and go to jail, if not then we better allow all the bokoharam and herdsmen go Scot free if they decide to lay down their weapons. I may as well go an a killing spree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.