Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker (454 Views)

Simy Nwankwo Equals Aiyegbeni’s Decade-old Goalscoring Record / How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month / Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker by Emperormartin(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo popularly known as Simy Nwankwo has broken a 9yr record set by compatriot Yakubu Aigbeni as the Nigeria highest goalscorer in Europe top 5 big league with 19 goals in today's serie A game between his team Crotone and Parma earlier in the day.

Before today's match he has already equalled the record of 17goals only to notch in his brace to take his tally to 19 thereby breaking the legendary striker record.

In spite of his great scoring prowess his club is languishing at the bottom of Italy's top flight.

But the good news is he still have some matches to even stretch his league goals thereby making the record an arduous task for any Nigeria striker to reach.

Kudos to Simy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker by Amotolongbo(f): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
The guy is seriously chasing Lukaku on the goal log

3 Likes

Re: Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker by Aflix(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mhen...... Nigeria is loaded in the striking department.

2 Likes

Re: Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Should Crotone suffer relegation, I don't see Simy going down with them.

Other clubs are just gonna pounce and sign him.

3 Likes

Re: Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker by nuban07(m): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2021
This guy is in form of his life. I see him getting a club even if his club relegated and I can't wait to see him back in super eagles.
Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker by Brotherbaby(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2021
Manchester United is the next deal, good finisher grin

1 Like

Re: Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker by 2special(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
With 8 more goals, he will overtake Christian Ronaldo has the highest goal scorer in Italia seria

1 Like

Re: Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker by Solsix(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thier just dey fall his hands

1 Like

Re: Simy Nwankwo: The Record Breaker by Kingcalls: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
2special:
With 8 more goals, he will overtake Christian Ronaldo has the highest goal scorer in Italia seria

And u think Ronaldo will not score again or what?? Ronaldo will finish as top scorer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sure 2odds Daily / VIDEO: Thousands Of Chelsea Fans In Ghana March On The Street To Celebrate / Td’tigers: Edoho Blasts American TV Host, Clancy For Saying Nigeria Has No Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.