Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Afraid To Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afraid To Love? (645 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afraid To Love? by Godmother(f): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
After being heartbroken once or twice do you still find it easy to give your heart to someone again? I know Im not. Right now Im unconsciously pushing away every guy that comes my way out of fear and i want it to stop but i dont know how to
Re: Afraid To Love? by LordReed(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2011
How long ago was the last heartbreak?
Re: Afraid To Love? by BABE3: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Dr. Love! What has that got to do with the maRRer at hand?

@Godmother. Do your thing when you're ready abeg. Don't push it. OR, wateva works for you sha. We all different. smiley
Re: Afraid To Love? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2011
Love itself is an illusion, but i think you should start with being friends with people before jumping the next stage.we've all gotten heart broken but we've moved on though can't advise you or lie to you about finding love cuz i don't believe in it.true story
Re: Afraid To Love? by BABE3: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^ Another Dr. Love!
Re: Afraid To Love? by Dyt(f): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2011
Love s pain my dear
endure so u can v d very best of it
Re: Afraid To Love? by BABE3: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ Love Dr. 3
Re: Afraid To Love? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2011
Me Dr Love.God Forbid.i detest that word. brings back bad memories
Re: Afraid To Love? by BABE3: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2011
^^A Dr. love duped you? lmao
Re: Afraid To Love? by LordReed(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2011
@BABE!
Miss Labeller #1  tongue

If it is recent she needs time to get over it and heal but if she takes too long then she's just holding on to unnecessary pain.
Re: Afraid To Love? by Ystranger: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2011
Thats why I dont love, I just phock.

As a matter of factual talk, I dont have the ability to love. To phock though, NO PROBLEM.

My 2 cents: Share, dont LOVE
Re: Afraid To Love? by Dyt(f): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2011
Pc Guru
u dont nid hate
i cld tell u its d swtest n d worse aof all things cm by
we all v experienced it one way or d oda
bt i tell u its smth i always wanna v
*thinkin of d best part of it*
Re: Afraid To Love? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2011
Not really no one duped or disappointed me.i just think Love is a scam; a concept to get people to believe they can stick with someone as messed up as them.
Re: Afraid To Love? by Dyt(f): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ oops
ur last wz messd?
N she messd u up 2?
Na
dats pretty bad
Re: Afraid To Love? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2011
^^Actually Big Time,and to think i was just being nice. after the whole debacle i just figured what the heck u got careers,and other stuff to think about Love now isn't something u'd see me thinking about,i agree with YStanger, sorry dyt and babe but i did night shift at work gotta go home.take care @Ystanger omo baddo later mehn
Re: Afraid To Love? by Dyt(f): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ yh
sound slp
wyl slpn think of d gd tyms u shared
winks
Re: Afraid To Love? by Ranoscky(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2011
pc guru:

Love itself is an illusion, but i think you should start with being friends with people before jumping the next stage.we've all gotten heart broken but we've moved on though can't advise you or lie to you about finding love cuz i don't believe in it.true story
Beliee dah!

Ystranger:

Thats why I dont love, I just phock.

As a matter of factual talk, I dont have the ability to love. To phock though, NO PROBLEM.

My 2 cents: Share, dont LOVE
You too much, man. Thats ma game!

FVCK LOVE!
Re: Afraid To Love? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2011
No, I want to move on,we still friends but I can't go that extra mile for her again and she knows it.
Re: Afraid To Love? by BABE3: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2011
SMH*** It's a pity! People are giving up on love too easy. Why?
Try again! Never stop believing. Try again! Don't give up on your love! Stumble and fall, is the heart of it all. When you fall down, just try again!

I'm talkin to Fstranger, Ranoscky, and Pc Guru.

I was singing a song btw, lol
Re: Afraid To Love? by Ranoscky(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2011
pc guru:

No, I want to move on,we still friends but I can't go that extra mile for her again and she knows it.
What I meant was that, you said the right thing. I also dont believe in LOVE anymore.

It's dead and gone!
Re: Afraid To Love? by Ystranger: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2011
BABE!:

SMH*** It's a pity! People are giving up on love too easy. Why?
Try again! Never stop believing. Try again! Don't give up on your love! Stumble and fall, is the heart of it all. When you fall down, just try again!

I'm talkin to Fstranger, Ranoscky, and Pc Guru.

I was singing a song btw, lol

Thats how I approach life, not LOVE.

Why love when the next skank is willing to give it up for free or for a token, depending on the circumstance. Its a waste of time and energy to love. Besides, i have a high s3x drive, I am insatiable. So just loving one person is not productive and efficient. I love to sample different congos.

Anyway, to each his own.
Re: Afraid To Love? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2011
Sorry Babe!.but that's just the way it is.
Re: Afraid To Love? by Dyt(f): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2011
One thing ya shld all know
love has stages n categories
yh ya al still love one way or d oda,u myt nt jst b willin put all in2 it
i still blv very much in it sha
Re: Afraid To Love? by Ranoscky(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2011
Gud for U.
Re: Afraid To Love? by BABE3: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2011
It's obvious you guyz haven't seen TITANIC, NOTEBOOK, AND ROMEO and JULIET!

I advice you to see those movies, wink smiley

lol, On a serious note though: Whatever rocks yall boats. I'm not in yalls shoes so, I wouldn't know. undecided
Re: Afraid To Love? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2011
Watched all 3 personally don't like the Notebook too emotional,its kinda Gay.but Romeo and Juliet is Superb cuz I read Shakespeare,titanic not bad too
Re: Afraid To Love? by Nekai(f): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2011
pc guru:

[size=18pt]Love itself is an illusion[/size], but i think you should start with being friends with people before jumping the next stage.we've all gotten heart broken but we've moved on though can't advise you or lie to you about finding love cuz i don't believe in it.true story

Truth!!!

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
— Marilyn Monroe
Re: Afraid To Love? by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2011
Nekai:

Truth!!!

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
— Marilyn Monroe

Formula for disillusionment, depression and apathy. BTW how did Marilyn Monroe die?
Re: Afraid To Love? by Godmother(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Two years ago.
BABE!:

Dr. Love! What has that got to do with the maRRer at hand?

@Godmother. Do your thing when you're ready abeg. Don't push it. OR, wateva works for you sha. We all different. smiley

I'm begining to be scred I never might
Re: Afraid To Love? by LordReed(m): 12:17am On Apr 24, 2011
Godmother:

Two years ago.
I'm begining to be scred I never might

C'mon girl, two years is enough time to grieve over your broken heart. Get up shake yourself and say I can love again screw all those who hurt me in the past I'll make a new life. Believe me girl you can do it.
Re: Afraid To Love? by iice(f): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2011
You have to trust first before you can let yourself love again

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Liar Of Them All Is Your Own Brain. / Modern Relationship / Who Lies More? Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.