Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Has Nairaland Helped You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Has Nairaland Helped You? (205 Views)

Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / You Remember Short Hand From Business Studies? How Has It Helped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Nairaland Helped You? by yungzed360(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
A friend of mine those days use to tell me how one can easily meet and date on this forum but since I joined in 2013 {9 years} ago (University Days) hitherto, I have not seen one, just one thing Nairaland has done for me (relationship aspect tho).

And again, I wonder why Seun has not upgraded this site although I respect his consistency but guys naaaa, considering the amount of sponsored posts on dailies, lots of adverts and so on. The funds is there naaa! Seun na big man wey dey hide...

If its a government work, u can imagine the GradeLevel #OldSkools like us for don dey!

2go gave me about 6 girlfriends in '09 to 12, Facebook gave me a girlfriend in 2014 (I almost married that girl), WhatsApp gave me another one in 2016 but #Nairaland na laye abi na me no sabi?.

Share yours! Encourage a brother...

How has Nairaland helped you?

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Showed me how we are eager to protect our own no matter the crime committed.

Has been my daily reminder of the failure if a nation I reside in.

Never forgets to grace the front page with news of deaths killings kidnaps and conatant reminders if failed promises.

Graces the trending page with most barbaric stories from bored minds

Let's bigots roam free

Directly encourages the said bigotry

.THANKS NAIRALAND IM EVER GRATEFUL......signing out

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by meobizy(f): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
I type rubbish and post it — with a higher word count than Twitter. The forum gives me a snapshot into the inner workings of broke Yoruba boys' minds. Unemployed youths run amok here, reminding me that the gainfully employed have no business with such a platform if not to serve as comic relief. My diary is the best part of my experience here. If I didn't pen my thoughts once in a blue moon, I for don deactivate tey tey.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Polynek(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
I can't be able to say all I hv learned in dix Noble forum. especially in the romance section, though I don't hv a GF now but I ll soon get. I hv learn how to b incharge as A MAN in every relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Admission Scam Sprew In Yabatech / 10 Years Experience? / Minister Celebrates Birthday With Youth; Launches Undergraduates Scholarship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.