Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? (7298 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers / Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Blesyn22(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:
Are they made by the same manufacturer?

Do they come with a manufacturer warranty or guarantee?

What happens when they don't work?

Just asking...

grin grin grin

You never see confam jazz b4 na him dey make you yarn anyhow.

No matter how many jazz you get for body, no dey show say you get am because as you show ppl don dey look for waiting superior or waiting be ur must not do.

I dey talk from wetin I know

God is the surest protection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2021
mastertek:
Igbo & Yoruba, I think we have settled our differences during endsar, and we could discovered who the real enemy is.

Why are you all still childish and attack one another, I will really looking for freedom?.

Let us stop this nonsense of attacking each other.

This country need to breakup for betterment of our future, it's the fact, this country has rotten beyond repair.

I am a Yoruba man, but I feel ashamed, each time I see my fellow Yoruba rejoice for killing of ESN or IPOB. This must be all these useless Yorubas that's still want the country to continue, these are people that work with government, politicians or Muslim, these are traitor we have in every trybes in the south.

They are many of them, they want this country to continue as it is.

Thunder fire all the Yoruba people who are still supporting this evil country. Awon omoale jatijati.

It's better the country break, so everyone find his way,

Dissolution is the solution

I'm not Yoruba but I see myself as a realist and I act an reason accordingly.

This Oduduwa Republic agitation cannot be serious. Even if it is serious, it will be a hard sell to any Yoruba man. Nigeria has been good for Yoruba land especially since the civil war. First, Lagos became the administrative capital of Nigeria, and remained so for decades, with the resultant attraction of major capital projects. Even when Nigeria's adminstration capital moved to Fct, commercial, financial and other activities did not follow. The way I see it is that a large chunk of Nigeria's foreign earnings (money the country earns as a whole) ends up in Lagos, one way or another (Internally Generated Revenue etc).

Now tell me, who in their right state of mind would want to leave such an arrangement for an Oduduwa Republic where only money from Oduduwa will end up in that region? A situation where most Niger Delta oil Revenue (which accounts for nearly all the money that Nigeria earns) passes through or ends up Lagos? Its like asking a person to leave his high net worth paying job in a solid company and join a start up company, with a lot of potential, but nothing really on ground. It's a risk and not everybody are risk takers. One would have to think about family and children, and although the prospects might sound exciting, common sense often prevails.

Also knowing how African do their things, if Oduduwa is established there will be a mass exodus of certain people (along with the IGR they provide) back to their regions for security reasons (real or imagined) because it will no longer be banterish "go back to your region/state". It will now be "go back to you country...or we deport you ", and backed by law. Extreme right wing Yorubas will ensure this. Most working/Middle class and wealthy Igbos for example have second homes in SE so it won't be too difficult to up sticks and go. Yes loses will be incurred but what are loses when your peace of mind and security is at stake? Only the poor and wretched Igbos, who have no choice will be left behind.

In my view Lagos has a lot of massive untapped potential (financial services, packaged holiday destination, leisure and entertainment, shipping etc). Potentials that could turbo boost the entire SW economy but for them to fully realise these, they might have to do the very thing that a lot of Yoruba hate. They will have to open up lagos state and make it very business friendly and open to everyone, just like London, New York, Singapore etc. Effectively making Lagos no man's land.

Just like Biafra, all the Oduduwa potentials are all theoretical and depend on several external factors beyond control. However the Biafran agitation is an emotional one devoid of any economic realities. Its more like a fight for freedom and emancipation. I just don't understands the Oduduwa one (is this tied in to 2023?) So I just can't take it serious. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Golan007: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2021
fregeneh:

Don't be surprise that thing you see on him is Yoruba made

As they don't trust their own.
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Golan007: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

Jazz is just an electrical field if you don't know ..if him hand commot from the range bullet catch am

Electrical field invoked by incantation and cowry shells abi?

grin

Mr. 5G causing Covid 19 on the beat again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FarahAideed: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Golan007:

Electrical field invoked by incantation and cowry shells abi?

grin

Mr. 5G causing Covid 19 on the beat again.

My brother you are too naive about the working of this world cheesy
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by vacettetommy(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2021
Omihanifa:
All these odeshi ( local bullet proof vest) nah wash undecided if Nigeria army really mean this Sunday igboho AK-47 will get the job done.

Upon all the jazz way that Benue warlord (Gana ) get the Nigeria army still wasted him like a chicken angry

It's better one should rely on God and technology than these local jazz that doesn't even make any sense undecided

To some extent those things work bro, but what I can relate jazz to is virus and antivirus on. Where your own starts is where another person own ends. But all in all God is supreme to any kind of jazz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Olatomiwami(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:

What are you talking about?

You mean ibo jazz na fake jazz. like fake drugs and fake everything?

I guess the fool wore that fake juju vest at his own risk..

The dumb and foolish terrorists is on his way to hell to fkuckk 72 virgins

grin grin

U no go kill person!!! Fake juju vest ke?
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by cybriz82(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

He looks like he was shot in the back.
That large wound on his arm is a sniper shot

Jazz no dey work for war front.

Shot in d back then d bullet do 360 turn around go meet am for front arm abi Wehdone sir...and beside that's not even the ikonsi.look like one of the amotekun man that was killed lately.
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by wickedtuna: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
:Dthat igboho own though, man packed himself armed to the teeth. The juju must be suffering from multiple personality disorder. Any god wey go lay heavy burden on you like this to protect yourself is wicked. grin
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by IvarDboneless: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
oluwazt:

Afonjas masturbating on the death of ESN fighting Fulani herdsmen and bandits, from so called fellow southerner carmelon. ESN doesn't wear local bulletproof or vest like coward Igboho, criminal Nigeria army put it on him along with the military uniforms seen around him. The way afonjas are attacking ESN, you will think ESN is fighting them. My people, these people afonjas are very very dangerous and evil.
The thing tire.me
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ThatFairGuy1: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
oluwazt:

Afonjas masturbating on the death of ESN fighting Fulani herdsmen and bandits, from so called fellow southerner carmelon. ESN doesn't wear local bulletproof or vest like coward Igboho, criminal Nigeria army put it on him along with the military uniforms seen around him. The way afonjas are attacking ESN, you will think ESN is fighting them. My people, these people afonjas are very very dangerous and evil.
As you mocked us of the Lagos Carnage during EndSARS protest you massively participated
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by nobilie: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:
What happened to his arm?

Damn!!

He got fkuccked up pretty bad.

grin grin

Likely tortured to death.
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by wingmanIII: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
My guy, everything from those people nah fake, fake drugs, fake cloth and also fake charms, i don't blame them now, what did you expect a potopoto-mixed brain people to produce other than fake fake things

Yeah!, Those people don't use human heads to make their own unlike the afonjas.
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by wingmanIII: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:

What are you talking about?

You mean ibo jazz na fake jazz. like fake drugs and fake everything?

I guess the fool wore that fake juju vest at his own risk..

The dumb and foolish terrorists is on his way to hell to fkuckk 72 virgins

grin grin

You think he's a dumb head slammer like you??
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by plaindealer: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
wingmanIII:

You think he's a dumb head slammer like you??

I'm alive and well, but your fake juju vest-wearing ipob terrorist clown and loser is dead and on his way to rot in hell so who is the dumbhead slammer?

These zero sense Igbos sef..

grin grin
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ClassicMan202(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Omihanifa:
All these odeshi ( local bullet proof vest) nah wash undecided if Nigeria army really mean this Sunday igboho AK-47 will get the job done.

Upon all the jazz way that Benue warlord (Gana ) get the Nigeria army still wasted him like a chicken angry

It's better one should rely on God and technology than these local jazz that doesn't even make any sense undecided

Na so you go sit down for keyboard dey type rubbish... You know how Gana take die?
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Minjim: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:
What happened to his arm?

Damn!!

He got fkuccked up pretty bad.

grin grin

Biko, respect the dead
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by plaindealer: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Minjim:

Biko, respect the dead

There's a difference between respecting the dead and respecting a bloodthirsty juju terrorist clown.

No, I don't respect dead terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Doing Great Works In Rivers State / Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day / APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.