Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? (7300 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers / Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Christistruth00: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

That arterial wound on his left arm will kill him in less than 5 minutes

People loose their Arm and still Survive all the time at the War front.

3 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by plaindealer: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

I didn't say it's a knife wound , I doesn't look like knife wound ..it looks like shrapnel wound or wound made by heavy duty machine gun round

Abeg stop picking and choosing.

With jazz, nothing supposed to touch you, you are supposed to be invisible and untouchable bullet or no bullet, shrapnel or no shrapnel, artery or no artery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by fregeneh(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2021
Sammy07:

No dey compare Yoruba jazz with ibo own undecided

Don't be surprise that thing you see on him is Yoruba made
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Resurrection212: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Inspector Ramon is very much alive and the guy have juju on his own too
Dpharisee:

That guy fkuccked up an Army Lieutenant and 3 Police officers from IGP Special Squad before going down

I don't think the bullet he used in taking down Inspector Ramon Akintola of IRS Lagos sent to Imo by the Fulani IGP was fake sad

2 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by plaindealer: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2021
fregeneh:

Don't be surprise that thing you see on him is Yoruba made

I was ac expecting this, s if the tin work, na ibo amaka, if not, na Yoruba people's fault,

Comedian.

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ngadaAwo: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
you wan silent me for this forum abi, kole werk
play by the rules bro
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by fregeneh(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:

I was acr=tuakky expecting this, s if the tin eork, na ibo amaka, if not, na Yoruba people's fault,

Comedian.

grin grin

Forget it I'm not to blame Yoruba for anything am one one myself all I'm saying is that IBO don't have the native intelligence to make that thing
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
My guy, everything from those people nah fake, fake drugs, fake cloth and also fake charms, i don't blame them now, what did you expect a potopoto-mixed brain people to produce other than fake fake things
I'm not IPOB sympathizer, you can check my posts, but I have learnt a lot from the system in Nigeria, as you rejoice today next will be your tribe mark my post, the war is not over in conquered south
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Odua1stson: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2021
post=101101219:

I'm not IPOB sympathizer, you can check my posts, but I have learnt a lot from the system in Nigeria, as you rejoice today next will be your tribe mark my post, the war is not over in conquered south
aah aah sorry alaye, cry small small now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Odua1stson: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2021
ngadaAwo:
play by the rules bro
which rule mr, did i violate any fvcking rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ngadaAwo: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
which rule mr, did i violate any fvcking rule
explain yourself to the mods
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FarahAideed: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:

Abeg stop picking and choosing.

With jazz, nothing supposed to touch you, you are supposed to be invisible and untouchable bullet or no bullet, shrapnel or no shrapnel, artery or no artery.

Jazz is just an electrical field if you don't know ..if him hand commot from the range bullet catch am
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by FarahAideed: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2021
Christistruth00:

People loose their Arm and still Survive all the time at the War front.

Na lie not left arm trust me ...except the fire sealed that artery ..that artery on the left arm can empty your blood in minutes
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Most of this jazz Na ak47 rifle and other common bullet Dem use prepare the charm...the jazz can't stand a bullet from Tavor TAR-21 mostly used by the dss and special forces.

3 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2021
Sammy07:

every tribe jazz dey work, but it got limit. There is egbesu by the ijaws renowned for protection against bullets yet Dem dey fall egbesu boys with heavy weapons

1 Like

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Sammy07: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2021
ruggedtimi:
every tribe jazz dey work, but it got limit. There is egbesu by the ijaws renowned for protection against bullets yet Dem dey fall egbesu boys with heavy weapons

True

1 Like

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Sammy07: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2021
post=101101219:

If you guys didn't want the downfall of South West.
We won't reciprocate either.

BTW, the war is between the North and southeast.
No just come to SW.
That's our own stand.

Once you step your feet into Ore as you did in the past, then we won't be neutral again.

The post is for you and the North.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Akinsete19(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Most of this jazz Na ak47 rifle and other common bullet Dem use prepare the charm...the jazz can't stand a bullet from Tavor TAR-21 mostly used by the dss and special forces.
Are you saying Tavor is more powerful than ak47?
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2021
Akinsete19:
Are you saying Tavor is more powerful than ak47?
I am not comparing both guns.
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by mastertek: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Igbo & Yoruba, I think we have settled our differences during endsar, and we could discovered who the real enemy is.

Why are you all still childish and attack one another, I will really looking for freedom?.

Let us stop this nonsense of attacking each other.

This country need to breakup for betterment of our future, it's the fact, this country has rotten beyond repair.

I am a Yoruba man, but I feel ashamed, each time I see my fellow Yoruba rejoice for killing of ESN or IPOB. This must be all these useless Yorubas that's still want the country to continue, these are people that work with government, politicians or Muslim, these are traitor we have in every trybes in the south.

They are many of them, they want this country to continue as it is.

Thunder fire all the Yoruba people who are still supporting this evil country. Awon omoale jatijati.

It's better the country break, so everyone find his way,

Dissolution is the solution

3 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Premiumwriter: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The things that have become jokes in Africa are just scary.
I feel like throwing up right now

2 Likes

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Ojiofor: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Both jazz are useless.
Ask yourself, did the manufacturer test it on himself before giving it to his client?
Science and juju have no business. Bullet is a product of science and research while juju is a product of mere incantations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by mastertek: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2021
As Yoruba used to fumed about their juju, I was expecting them to use it to defend themselves against Fulani who has been killing, raping our women, destroy our farmland.

To the extent that even our Oba, "king" is kidnap by Fulani herdsmen, and some useless Yorubas still have gut to be mentioned tradition, and juju over Western religion

What's the essence of your so call tradition, juju, if it cannot protect you against ordinary herdmen.

So Yoruba juju only work to do money ritual, threatened innocent people & afflicted of curse and attack on the innocent one
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Sammy07: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

Both jazz are useless.
Ask yourself, did the manufacturer test it on himself before giving it to his client?
Science and juju have no business. Bullet is a product of science and research while juju is a product of mere incantations.

Well, maybe but some jazz works Minus the war factor.
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2021
The wound on his left arm was apparently caused by a Heavy Machine Gun mounted on a gun truck.

HGMs nor dey respect African traditional bulletproofs.
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ProWalker: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2021
plaindealer:
What happened to his arm?

Damn!!

He got fkuccked up pretty bad.

grin grin

That is some damn bullets. Odeshi failed him

1 Like

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by ProWalker: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2021
mastertek:
Igbo & Yoruba, I think we have settled our differences during endsar, and we could discovered who the real enemy is.

Why are you all still childish and attack one another, I will really looking for freedom?.

This country need to breakup for betterment of our future, it's the fact, this country has rotten beyond repair.

I am a Yoruba man, but I feel ashamed, each time I see my fellow Yoruba rejoice for killing of ESN or IPOB. This must be all these useless Yorubas that's still want the country to continue, these are people that work with government, politicians or Muslim, these are traitor we have in every trybes in the south.

Thunder fire all the Yoruba people who are still supporting this evil country. Awon omoale jatijati.

What is your best course of action for dissolution, please don’t mention war

1 Like

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Sammy07:

If you guys didn't want the downfall of South West.
We won't reciprocate either.

BTW, the war is between the North and southeast.
No just come to SW.
That's our own stand.

Once you step your feet into Ore as you did in the past, then we won't be neutral again.

The post is for you and the North.

Well said brotherly.

Any born b*st*rd wey dem born im mama mama mama well, wey wan try that kinda sh*t in SW, be it a son of the soil or IPOB miscreants go collect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by SporaD8: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2021
princemillla:

How come ur name has oluwa “ n u r not an afonja??
This it called divide and rule tactics. Southerners are just too daft and petty to see it!
Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2021
Oya clap for ya sef. You are a mumu man

mastertekpost=101102678:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? by Ojiofor: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Well, maybe but some jazz works Minus the war factor.

Bro you are free to believe what you wanna believe but fact is fact. My advice to you before you put you absolute trust on your so called juju tell your manufacturer to test it on himself first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Central Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For President, Stand With Buni / Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP / An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.