Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song (515 Views)

Atiku To Supreme Court: Tribunal's Choice Of Disparaging Words Showed Their Bias / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by obembet(f): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2021
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo has opened the dossier of hip hop artiste, Eedris Abdulkareem after he released a song, ‘jagajaga reloaded’ to disparage the minister.

Abdulkareem’s new song, ‘jagajaga reloaded’ disparaged Keyamo, saying “where Festus Keyamo sef? He don dey chop with cabal o.”

Keyamo took to his twitter handle and released different private conversations he had with Abdulkareem, how he allegedly begged for money.

According to Keyamo, “Eedris Abdulkareem just released a song, ‘jagajaga reloaded’, where he waxed the following lyrics, “where Festus Keyamo sef? He don dey chop with cabal o”. I laughed out so loud and even danced to the rhythm too. But there’s a small story behind this poor attempt at blackmail.

“In 2018, when I was named the Director of Strategic Communications for Buhari Campaign Organisation Eedris waxed a song in support of Buhari & wanted to join us, albeit for a fee. He then made desperate efforts to see me through text messages from his phone no. 07019691772.

“When I finally met with him, I listened to the songs, but told him I had no budget for such or any for that matter. I explained that my job was voluntary. It was the same thing I told so many other so-called activists-by-day-and-hustlers-at-night who secretly approached me,” he said.

Keyamo said Abdulkareem then switched to the fact that he wanted a loan to pay for his hotel bills to the tune of N1.3m & to cater for his ‘sick mum,’ saying “that was already running into more than N3m. However, one govt functionary called me to say he told him another story that his child was sick.

“He begged me to introduce him to Malami (AGF), Amaechi & the SGF and to paint a good ‘PR’ for him. He pledged that he was with us in the campaign with his whole ‘body and soul’. But at this point, I knew he was a desperate hustler who could embarrass me, so I ghosted him”

Keyamo added: “Shortly after this episode when he could not penetrate the system to get the money he so desperately wanted, he then endorsed Atiku and called Buhari a ‘fraudster’. But we decided to ignore his weak voice of opposition.

“After our victory, he went berserk and joined every protests against the same Buhari whom he wanted to serve with his whole ‘body and soul’, but needed money to do so. He has been mentioning my name specifically at occasions as if I am the cause of all his troubles in life”

Keyamo said the latest is the ‘jagajaga reloaded’ that he has waxed to vent his frustrations at not getting into the system.

“His reference to me as ‘chopping’ reminds me of the gaffe of then Minister Sunday Afolabi who infamously said Bola Ige was invited to Govt to ‘come and chop’!

“I wish to assure Eedris and any who think being in Govt is tantamount to ‘chopping’, that for some of us (I can’t speak for others) it is just an honour to serve our country and an attempt to move from armchair criticism to a real participant in order to make a difference,” he said.

“Finally, we can all sit back and enjoy the ‘jagajaga reloaded’. One of the objectives of the song is to call me out since I ghosted him for attempted extortion – he has now succeeded. Another objective is to help promote the song by my reaction – that he has also achieved,” he added.

Source: https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1386069850238431241?s=19

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by obembet(f): 6:27am On Apr 25, 2021
More

Keyamo's conversation with Abdulkareem

Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by adolfHitler1934: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by Dpharisee: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2021
Kudo to Eedris for exposing the fake former activist, I wonder how Gani Fawehimi will be feeling in his grave for people he groomed to serve the masses but have now joined the ranks of the oppressors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by masterplan303(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2021
He was still very young when he sent those messages...his pasts can't be used against him.his view about things and orientation has changed...sebi una say una they stupid for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by atorioke(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2021
I wonder why he specifically called out Keyamo. Like Keyamo is even a small boy in this government. He is a minister for State for crying out loud.

Eedris is an example of feed me or I bite you. Nor be dog be that? Anyway, wetin I know!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by obembet(f): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2021
Rule number 1.

Never text a lawyer, They make careers on documentation.

mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by bhella10: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2021
Baba You fukkkkk up aswear!
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by fitzmayowa: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2021
Eedris Abdulkareem activist in the day hustler at night....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by obembet(f): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2021
bhella10:
That's very low from Idreez. Then even crass from Keyamo.
]

This is real definition of May we not beg for food or money from people who'll take screenshot.....Eedris sorry this poto poto too much

Lalasticlala where are thou grin

Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by illicit(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Eedris na weyrey
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by bhella10: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2021
That's very low from Idreez. Then even crass from Keyamo.
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by bhella10: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2021
masterplan303:
He was still very young when he sent those messages...his pasts can't be used against him.his view about things and orientation has changed...sebi una say una they stupid for this country.
You must be a lawyer cheesy
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by capatainrambo: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2021
It's not beyond that useless idris.

He was the one Tinubu payed to sing against obaseki in the last election here.

And the keyamo too, he is a disappointment

In fact someone should arise and slaughter all the southern politicians.
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by fitzmayowa: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
Kudo to Eedris for exposing the fake former activist, I wonder how Gani Fawehimi will be feeling in his grave for people he groomed to serve the masses but have now joined the ranks of the oppressors.

They're both crooks...
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by Jostoman: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2021
There's nothing wrong in eedris abdukareem asking you for help when he needs it, you too can be in that position later so no big deal in that, your attitude and the way you defend this evil government because you are part of them now can make any artist call you out in their songs, ever since you join this government you have really traded your integrity for power and money.
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by fitzmayowa: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2021
masterplan303:

Well if the presidency can defend pantami for his connection with terrorism, then Eedris can get the same defence too....
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by Okoroawusa: 7:04am On Apr 25, 2021
Wahala be like ashewo pant...na every minute dem dey pull am commot.

Eedris, Abeg no vex make I ask. As Buhari rejected your "body and soul" during the 2019 campaigns season, how much Atiku come pay for am?
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by obembet(f): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2021
Guys, reply Festus Keyamo in presidency voice..
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by nairalander2020(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2021
o
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by gambia(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2021
Nothing seems to amaze me again in this shithole, all man for himself. My race is my race, most of these activists are cashing out big time.
If you know, you know.
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by othermen: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Hehe.
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by ivandragon: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Eedris got what he deserved...

However, that doesn't change the fact that the country is at a very low ebb...

It doesn't also mean that everyone who criticises the government is a hungry snake like eedris
Re: Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2021
I don't know weder make I laugh or cry

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Criticizes South Governor’s Open Grazing Ban, Says It’s A Show Of Power / Sokoto 2023: Hon Mas’ud Musa Bashar Urged To Run For Governor / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.