Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain (33850 Views)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Buni Gari Encounter: Over 100 Terrorists Killed, Buratai Hails Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by batstan(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
Shitz about to go down sad

6 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Chatflick(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
All na cruise
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by CHANNELStv2020: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
They will kill us
We will kill them
At the end BIAFRA MUST COME.

MNK

SO EVERYTHING IS IN LINE.

14 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Jostoman: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
you want to spew your trash as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by kingthreat(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
God bless the Nigerian Army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by SPYROOC12(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
What happened to r. I. P to the dead
Once ur truly out to defend ur mother land I will pray 4u
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Dexpro: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Just passing
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Blakjewelry(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2021
until we decide as people to tackle the root cause of the problem of this country, soon nowhere will be safe for anyone
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death of Slain Soldiers Not in Vain

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1388452/ikonso-coas-hails-troops-says-death-slain-soldiers-vain/

IgbereTv is the propaganda platform of the IPOB terrorists. Wow!!! shocked Patriots are killed in stopping those terrorists killing our officers and you report like this to further offer morale booster to the terrorists! It's written by the terrorists to respond to the press release by the Nigerian Army.

The DSS, Nigerian Army and Police should investigate the link this little known Igberetv has with the terrorists. The reportage is nothing but a propaganda warfare on the country and its citizens in broad daylight! Where national security is at risk like in this case of IgbereTv, government must quickly fish out those in the IgbereTv working for the terrorists before knowing if the platform should be allowed to continue to operate. This is not journalism, this is warfare!

This unpatriotic reporting is deliberate and aim to motivate the terrorists. This is subterfuge and Nigerian Army should move into Igberetv. This is exactly what Boko Haram's Shekau does with its YouTube videosshocked
IgbereTv just did and being doing so putting the lives of our officers in danger!
This brazen warfare reporting stopped short of praising the terrorists and undermines the patriots killed by the terrorists. This kind of reportage is an extension of siege and warfare to the state as no serious platform will ever yield itself to report in this very unprofessional manner.

This is not journalism, this is warfare!!Government move into Igberetv now before it is too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Slawomiir2: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2021
angry
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Xkale1234(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2021
Very useless ipob miscreants, just open waaaa like crocodile dey spit rubbish, very good job for killing one of the useless fellow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by charlesucheh(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2021
How does one ESN member commiserate the Number of soldiers lost. And attahiru is there, hailing mediocrity. what a banglada$h!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by AsapTeddy(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2021
mutvy:
Ikonso soul is restless in hell now. May God destroy Nnamdi Kanu.

id.iot...na you be gateman of hell abi?

mugu

9 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by HellAnus: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Although am not a supporter of ipob, biafra....
Because biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized

But this is not to say the Nigerian army are not dog shitt.....alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in the Nigerian army...

I know alot of you all will insult me on this one....no wahalar....ain't scared Because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son

Small wannabe fraudster with their 2by2 LGA in edo state; no one needs ur opinion. Every tom dick and harry now wants to use Igbos to shine

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by kingsceedon(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Homeboiy:
4 soldiers for one head

CoAS no get sense

Hahahahaha my dear brother the thing taya me oooo, Nigeria zoo soldiers dey celebrate the death of one man over four zombies Zoogeria soldiers, that IKONSO of a guy na really NIGGA (Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished) Taking four stupid soldiers with him, we promise the Nigeria soldiers that we the great people of the rising sun of Biafra, that we have thousands of IKONSO in ESN, they should be expecting more from us, case closed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by AsapTeddy(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Xkale1234:
Very useless ipop miscreants, just open waaaa like crocodile dey spit rubbish, very good job for killing one of the useless fellow

keyboard warrior spotted

8 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by richmond500: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2021
grin and this animal said he is fighting for Igbo, they slain Ikonso, and all u could do is threaten you governor?
let's see if Uzodinma will chicken out, Wike has already shown them that he is not someone you threaten, just one threat on Wike and 10terrorists will die

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Jerrydox(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by ictjobber: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

FULANI terrorists pretending as cattle sellers in Enugu destroyed Police van and attacked Government officials on lawful duty with AK-47 but no Army, police or DSS attacked them till now. But ESN operatives defending our communities against the terrorists are being hunted like games everyday....

Until you understand why this happened., you won't understand the what's happening in Nigeria
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Exmilitant(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2021
I hate the Biafra agitation with all my being, but the strategy and seriousness with whiche the feds used in confronting and killing Ikonso and others, should also be use in fishing out Shekau and herdsmen. It is becoming glaring that the fed are treating fulani terrorist with care.

7 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by iampeterben(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Hmmm... Don't even know what to say.
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by richmond500: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

Hahahahaha my dear brother the thing taya me oooo, Nigeria zoo soldiers dey celebrate the death of one man over four zombies Zoogeria soldiers, that IKONSO of a guy na really NIGGA, Taking four stupid soldiers with him, we promise the Nigeria soldiers that we the great people of the rising sun of Biafra, that we have thousands of IKONSO in ESN, they should be expecting more from us, case closed
mtchew. I hope u are also fighting?

Ofcos u are not, when you role model is hiding and issuing threat on a governor, you can't do better than he has

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by od501: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2021
mutvy:

The same way he will destroy Pantami, your Aso rock vegetable in the form of president, and their cousins causing havoc in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Zeezy81: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2021
You only make them stronger

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Chekwube1989(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Useless Nigeria army just one death and they are celebrating. 4-1= 3.so who is fooling who?

6 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by richmond500: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2021
Exmilitant:
I hate the Biafra agitation with all my being, but the strategy and seriousness with whiche the feds used in confronting and killing Ikonso and others, should also be use in fishing out Shekau and herdsmen. It is becoming glaring that the fed are treating fulani terrorist with care.
I also feel the same, Shakau should have been death a long time ago.
RIP to derby, he was a great man

4 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by West2019(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2021
Buhari fuckup.this Nation big time .may God help us , I see war coming soon

3 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by iLegendd(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If I was a militant, I would cover my face,

this ikonso has a loud mouth, forgetting the mission and posting pictures on Facebook and Instagram,

why do you think Boko Haram covers their faces,

the guy is a show off and a big idiot.

none of the ESN men are supposed to show their faces. guerrilla warfare requires tactics not muscle.

this is war and disguise is a weapon

even ordinary bank robbers cover their faces

You Nigerians are confused. I saw a thread where these guys covered their faces, but all depressed souls on that thread called them cowards for covering their faces.

Now, you guys are calling them fools for not covering.

What do you guys want?

13 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by richmond500: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
They will kill us
We will kill them
At the end BIAFRA MUST COME.

MNK

SO EVERYTHING IS IN LINE.
I support this, the problem I have is that whenever they kill you, u will start shouting UN, UK, USA, Israel, Western world, Jupiter.

just calm down let the killings go on and see who will cry the most, NA are trained for this.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by kingsceedon(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
richmond500:
mtchew. I hope u are also fighting?

Ofcos u are not, when you role model is hiding and issuing threat on a governor, you can't do better than he has

Hahahahaha foolish Afonja boy, common Fulani house boys drove you guys cross border to Benin Republic IDP camp, we stood on our feet to protect our ancestral land, we're not cowards like you guys, see your mothers running to Benin Republic IDP camp

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by shegzy1988(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
hmmm I no 1day nigeria will be great again

but as for business matters I do window blinds am@ile ife osun state wooden blinds 12000 per square metre day and night 8000 aluminum 6000 watzap:0.8.1.4.5.3.1.2.8.0.6.
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Kingrefreshed: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
mutvy:

And your entire family too my dear

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike / Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC / Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.