Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain (33833 Views)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Buni Gari Encounter: Over 100 Terrorists Killed, Buratai Hails Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Mogadishuu: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
The guy must have really caused alot of havoc
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Barzinime(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
I weep for you...your IQ level is subliminal
SenatePresdo:

What a fool. Inside your ant brain, Bandits doesn't have a leader?

And you are asking me the meaning of bandit leader? Did I write in Spanish?

I pity whoever that sponsored you to school at all. You ought to be a Nursery school drop out.
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by gaftsoil(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Joint forces with boko haram and Fulani herdsmen but it's alright, una don ambush am, kill am. Una go hear from us soon
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Never4getU: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Although am not a supporter of ipob, biafra....
Because biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized

But this is not to say the Nigerian army are not dog shitt.....alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in the Nigerian army...

I know alot of you all will insult me on this one....no wahalar....ain't scared Because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
......I repeat biafra can't be realized

Not true! With right ideology towards realizing the goal. What Nigeria govt need to quell the agitation is violent approach towards security agents and they would had a justified ground to attack you.
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by PissfulProtester: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chigboboss:

So what? There are many sensible igbos on this platform don't be deceived. She and Obiageli were outstanding back in the day. Always choosing truth over bigotry. I think PMBs blanket treatment of the SE is what radicalized her because she was his ardent, die hard, committed supporter up till after his victory. I will always hold her in high esteem regardless and if any youth deserves an FG appointment from SE it should be those two.
I loved her back then too. I know her very well! In fact, she used to follow my former moniker before the account was deleted. This woman changed probably cos her selfish interest was not satisfied and nothing more. And like I mentioned earlier, It didn't come to me as a surprise. I know her better than you think
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Chigboboss: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I loved her back then too. I know her very well! In fact, she used to follow my former moniker before the account was deleted. This woman changed probably cos her selfish interest was not satisfied and nothing more. And like I mentioned earlier, It didn't come to me as a surprise. I know her better than you think

Alright fellow veteran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by PissfulProtester: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chigboboss:

Alright fellow veteran wink
Aii..
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by blackmaine: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Although am not a supporter of ipob, biafra....
Because biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized

But this is not to say the Nigerian army are not dog shitt.....alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in the Nigerian army...

I know alot of you all will insult me on this one....no wahalar....ain't scared Because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
......I repeat biafra can't be realized
to get Biafra is more easier than to make Nigeria Great, no President can, so enjoy Nigeria and stop insulting my dear President General
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Organs(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2021
catfrog10:
Hahaha because they saw that Nnamdi Kanu owned up to his fallen man, they are now coming out this late to own up too, something they rarely ever do...lol, only to claim four, not actual nine of combined soldiers, DSS and police killed by Ikoson. Nigerian Army, be honest for once, nothing wrong in acknowledging fallen soldiers!

Really, yet, you will be crying and complaining how Nigerian Army are massacarring people that are peaceful protesters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner / Crowd Welcomes Buhari To Daura / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.