Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain (33834 Views)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Buni Gari Encounter: Over 100 Terrorists Killed, Buratai Hails Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by od501: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death of Slain Soldiers Not in Vain

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1388452/ikonso-coas-hails-troops-says-death-slain-soldiers-vain/

Uzodimma should ask himself, if this people finally come for me, will the Fulani masters come to his rescue? Cos to the best of my knowledge, every igbo man na IPOB oo...the guy no geh sense shaa...

13 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by EmekaBlue(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Ikonso odeshi failed him because he slept with a woman the previous night bfr d Nigeria army/diss and d rest attack. May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Arinze624: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2021
Ikonso was Betrayed,,betrayers everywhere,bikiaful not to trust yaself,, E get Why.

Chiukwu'Ebuka!

Expect Maximum Casualties In Nizooria Force.

5 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Andyvilly: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2021
well, I will take bucket and go and fetch water.
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by SIONKPO1(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2021
Na Police I pity,cause they stay amongst civilian and they might be attacked
South East governors allowed the insecurity in their Religion to grow,cause if they had enacted laws banning open grazing and if they had also set up a regional and community security outfit,ESN wouldn't have started,the governors can still savage the situation by pleading with MNK,so that peace can reign.

5 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Princedapace(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Although am not a supporter of ipob, biafra....
Because biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized

But this is not to say the Nigerian army are not dog shitt.....alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in the Nigerian army...

I know alot of you all will insult me on this one....no wahalar....ain't scared Because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
......I repeat biafra can't be realized

But don't u want Biafra to be realized? Like how come some of u are so comfortable with the fact that Britain joined nations together to form a country that has not even solved a single problem for over 60 years? I mean I am currently using solar I installed in my house which is expensive just to get electricity.. Nigeria has not even solved water problems even though she has river everywhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by mejai(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2021
richmond500:
I support this, the problem I have is that whenever they kill you, u will start shouting UN, UK, USA, Israel, Western world, Jupiter.

just calm down let the killings go on and see who will cry the most, NA are trained for this.
Nigerian army are trained what? Yet they are losing even supercop kyari had to call for help last time.

7 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by richmond500: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

Hahahahaha foolish Afonja boy, common Fulani house boys drove you guys cross border to Benin Republic IDP camp, we stood on our feet to protect our ancestral land, we're not cowards like you guys, see your mothers running to Benin Republic IDP camp
yohohohohoho.

Don't worry terrorist, u see ehn, the day ESN or terrorist Fulani herdsmen go enter my state, we go show them say we are the real jagajaga in Nigeria.
Right now we are just reading it online yohohoho
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by richmond500: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2021
mejai:

Nigerian army are trained what? Yet they are losing even supercop kyari had to call for help last time.
they are trained to be hard, they are trained to have less regards to lives, na police deh protest lives o, no be army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by richmond500: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Princedapace:

But don't u want Biafra to be realized? Like how come some of u are so comfortable with the fact that Britain joined nations together to form a country that has not even solved a single problem for over 60 years? I mean I am currently using solar I installed in my house which is expensive just to get electricity.. Nigeria has not even solved water problems even though she has river everywhere.
u should be happy water is free in Nigeria, the countries that u think has solved water problem are buying water which is in abundance and naturally gifted to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Princedapace(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2021
richmond500:
u should be happy water is free in Nigeria, the countries that u think has solved water problem are buying water which is in abundance and naturally gifted to us.

Which water is free? How do u guys celebrate stupidity? They can buy it, it is clean, it is healthy and they have the money. Unlike millions of Nigerians who drink unhealthy water daily..

Abeg Nigerians know how to praise stupidity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by faste: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2021
This will only bring a new dimension of publicity to the Biafra project.Rip our fallen hero!I leave the Zoo with this line 'You have no reason to live if you don't have a cause worthy to die for'.The Biafra project is the cause we are willing to die for,coward Nigerians wake up,choose a cause to lay down your life for.

7 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by semyman: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If I was a militant, I would cover my face,

this ikonso has a loud mouth, forgetting the mission and posting pictures on Facebook and Instagram,

why do you think Boko Haram covers their faces,

the guy is a show off and a big idiot.

none of the ESN men are supposed to show their faces. guerrilla warfare requires tactics not muscle.

this is war and disguise is a weapon

even ordinary bank robbers cover their faces
Criminals
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Dpharisee: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2021
For the Army to be jubilating after losing men in this encounter shows you that the Army is pursuing a political agenda and highly politicised. It's a shame what the Army has been reduced to by nepotism

7 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Cele777: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2021
Rubbish.
They are celebrating the death of one freedom fighter while their terrorist brothers are busy raping, killing and destroying the North.

It shall not be well with Lugard and the British empire

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by emperor863(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2021
Homeboiy:
4 soldiers for one head

CoAS no get sense

You people are pathetic liars. This is the reason no reasonable person takes you serious. Where was it stated in the CoAS statement that four soldiers were lost in the operation?
You tell shameless lies repeatedly to the extent that reasonable people tend to believe you.

Meanwhile, your annoyance should be directed at Jubril el Sudano for ordering this attack and not Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by richmond500: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Princedapace:

Which water is free? How do u guys celebrate stupidity? They can buy it, it is clean, it is healthy and they have the money. Unlike millions of Nigerians who drink unhealthy water daily..

Abeg Nigerians know how to praise stupidity.
Oga, ask ur local government chairman weh u vote to give u clean water, sink a borehole many meters into the ground and get u fresh water, I drink fresh borehole water whenever I get to my village.

Nigerian govt will not come and sink a good borehole for u in ur community, that is the duty of ur local govt, it all depends on where u are, if u sink a borehole of 300meters deep in SE region, there is no way u won't get rock water, if u sink 200m in SS like PH, u will get drinkable water, SW also need 200 to 250m deep borehole.

but ur useless chairman will sink 60m deep borehole and pocket the rest and give u non drinkable water and u will start shouting Nigerian govt... spits
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

But this is not to say the Nigerian army are not dog shitt.....alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in the Nigerian army...

I know alot of you all will insult me on this one....no wahalar....ain't scared Because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son

Go and continue with your Yahoo Yahoo, the only thing you know how to do. After years of bombing you're still very hungry. Bini people are minorities so your opinion doesn't hold water..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by eedimo(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Homeboiy:
4 soldiers for one head
CoAS no get sense
I swear
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by detectivejones: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If I was a militant, I would cover my face,

this ikonso has a loud mouth, forgetting the mission and posting pictures on Facebook and Instagram,

why do you think Boko Haram covers their faces,

the guy is a show off and a big idiot.

none of the ESN men are supposed to show their faces. guerrilla warfare requires tactics not muscle.

this is war and disguise is a weapon

even ordinary bank robbers cover their faces

He was counting on his plenty charms now the result Na eternal sleep
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by eedimo(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2021
rawtouch:

but the security people said it was minor injury they suffered
What would they not say
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Oksman(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2021
fabiano09:
That dead guy isn't worth the lives of 4 operatives, I mean do this guys use intelligence at all, how can you lose 4 men fighting a rag tag gang, the army is very disappointing in the way they carry out their operations

Even osama bin laden was killed by the US special forces without any casualty except a dog if I am right.
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2021
Oksman:

Even osama bin laden was killed by the US special forces without any casualty except a dog if I am right.
That's my point exactly
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Franklyspeakin: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Is this really manna??

MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The Biafrans, especially the IPOB extraction of the Igbo race, will forever be in the good books of history, for standing courageously at an extremely critical time when others had gone to sleep.

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Omoslim26: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2021
od501:

Uzodimma should ask himself, if this people finally come for me, will the Fulani masters come to his rescue? Cos to the best of my knowledge, every igbo man na IPOB oo...the guy no geh sense shaa...

This is the one I will not tolerate here.

Is Bzm ipob?

Is Massob ipob?

Is Bcg ipob?

Is Bnl ipob??.

is ipob in charge of the Ohaneze youth??

Ipob is just a sect like streams of many other sect in Igboland, they don't and can't speak for Igbo.

This is nothing but Fg vs ipob. The fg will not come for guys in forest guards.
they will not come for guys in the Homeland security outfit of Abia state, They will not come for the Enugu community service.

They are after ipob and their militant esn.

Igbo is not under the calling of any militant sect, if you say every Igboman is ipob then why did people come out in their thousands to pledge their support for Ifeanyi Uba in Anambra difying the rain??

Plss don't create a wrong narrative here maka obughi onyè obula nesò unu nè meè ihe ipob.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Coward Nigerian Army Ambushed Ikonso and killed him.

But they can't kill Bandit leader even when Gumi knows their location. I'm not surprised anyway, we all know that Nigeria is headed by Terrorists.

As it stands now, things will only be escalating.
At the end Biafra will come.

Wether An inconsequential Bini boy likes it or not.
How is it cowardly to ambush a terrorist? War is about tactics and not chestbeating.
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Barzinime(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Most of you on here are so dumb.
What is the meaning of the bandit leader you said?
You all just read post online leaving your brains out of it.
SenatePresdo:
Coward Nigerian Army Ambushed Ikonso and killed him.

But they can't kill Bandit leader even when Gumi knows their location. I'm not surprised anyway, we all know that Nigeria is headed by Terrorists.

As it stands now, things will only be escalating.
At the end Biafra will come.

Wether An inconsequential Bini boy likes it or not.
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Willie007: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The Biafrans, especially the IPOB extraction of the Igbo race, will forever be in the good books of history, for standing courageously at an extremely critical time when others had gone to sleep.

Who did I just see make this comment. Jesus is LORD
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by unamamatoto: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

illiterate.. You still squat with your family and obtain money fraudulently from innocent people.. what do you know... Unfortunate imbecileeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by Princedapace(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2021
richmond500:
Oga, ask ur local government chairman weh u vote to give u clean water, sink a borehole many meters into the ground and get u fresh water, I drink fresh borehole water whenever I get to my village.

Nigerian govt will not come and sink a good borehole for u in ur community, that is the duty of ur local govt, it all depends on where u are, if u sink a borehole of 300meters deep in SE region, there is no way u won't get rock water, if u sink 200m in SS like PH, u will get drinkable water, SW also need 200 to 250m deep borehole.

but ur useless chairman will sink 60m deep borehole and pocket the rest and give u non drinkable water and u will start shouting Nigerian govt... spits

Oga, ur local govt chairman is at the mercy of ur state govt. Ur state govt is at the mercy of ur FG.

And ur local govt chairman is also part if Nigeria govt.

All we ask is a clean water system from the river and channeled to every home as done in good countries. Is that difficult to do?

Egypt did it. Libya did it, so, why can't Nigeria do it? Must we go about digging Boreholes across our cities while we also dig toilet waste system which also contaminate our water.

Nigeria should have a comprehensive water system that generates water, treats it and supply it to all homes while citizens pay for it. Stop giving foolish excuses to a failed country. Ur leaders have failed. Even ur leaders don't trust in Nigeria that is why they spent 1 billion dollars buying citiznship of Eastern European countries.
Re: Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain by africanusvu(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2021
You lost five soldiers and killed one ikonso out of millions of ikonso and you are hailing ur men,what manner of soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Continues His Campaign For BOLA TINUBU / Labour Party Adopts PDP’s Dino Melaye Ahead of Kogi Governorship Election / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.