Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Minister Of Labour And Employment, Festus Keyamo Blast Eedris Abdulkareem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Labour And Employment, Festus Keyamo Blast Eedris Abdulkareem (334 Views)

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Minister Of Labour And Employment, Festus Keyamo Blast Eedris Abdulkareem by janefblog: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2021
Minister of Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo SAN, took to his Twitter page this morning to call out veteran Nigerian rapper, Eadris Abdulkareem after the later called him a ”fraudster and chooping” in his latest ”Jagajaga” reloaded song.

According to the minister the Mr Lecturer hit maker went berserk when he could not penetrate him to extort money.

Read his post below:

Eedris Abdulkareem just released a song, ‘jagajaga reloaded’, where he waxed the following lyrics, “where Festus Keyamo sef? He don dey chop with cabal o”. I laughed out so loud and even danced to the rhythm too. But there’s a small story behind this poor attempt at blackmail. In 2018, when I was named the Director of Strategic Communications for Buhari Campaign Organisation Eedris waxed a song in support of Buhari & wanted to join us, albeit for a fee. He then made desperate efforts to see me through text messages from his phone no. 07019691772.

When I finally met with him, I listened to the songs, but told him I had no budget for such or any for that matter. I explained that my job was voluntary. It was the same thing I told so many other so-called activists-by-day-and-hustlers-at-night who secretly approached me.

He then switched to the fact that he wanted a loan to pay for his hotel bills to the tune of N1.3 m & to cater for his ‘sick mum’. That ......

Read full here...............https://janefblog.com/16381-2minister-of-labour-and-employment-festus-keyamo-blast-eedris-abdulkareem/

Re: Minister Of Labour And Employment, Festus Keyamo Blast Eedris Abdulkareem by airminem(f): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: Minister Of Labour And Employment, Festus Keyamo Blast Eedris Abdulkareem by dawnomike(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Inasmuch as i do not consider him wrong for coming out to clear his position with Eedris... I consider it inappropriate to share his phone number publicly (As a SAN, he should know better).
Re: Minister Of Labour And Employment, Festus Keyamo Blast Eedris Abdulkareem by PlayMaker14: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2021
grin
Re: Minister Of Labour And Employment, Festus Keyamo Blast Eedris Abdulkareem by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2021

(1)

Dear Nigerians / Mention Names Of Politicians Behind Nigeria’s Insecurity, Chidoka Tells FG / Under 'Abba Kyari'President Buhari Was Never In Charge - Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.