Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (85646 Views)

Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Nigeria Made Mistake Killing ESN Commander Ikonso: Fani-kayode / How ESN Commander, Ikonso Was Killed: IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by lekki1444: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
this man just kill himself like that. seems like a happy fella
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by simhosting: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Donchieli: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
The way OP de post dz guy like he want make we celebrate am
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Alejobs: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Electricity is always a challenge and i am always happy to be part of the solution to that. Do you need an mps? Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. 50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
He too like pictures for a revolutionary..

Notice how his feet mustn't be on the ground when he is resting and exposed ?

Maybe the fake jazzman he was relying on told him his feet must not touch ground grin
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by nenyeRitta(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
why always on black
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
R.I.P great man your killers will face same

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by airminem(f): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
sad
Juliusmalema:

You just go about sniffing ?
What is your business on this thread?
See as i dey look you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by kevapet: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
will you Shut up you terrorists sympathiser
No be everyone go sidon dey chop oppression nah. All freedom fighters are hero. Pele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by System202: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:
This guy too exposed himself Guerrilla warfare is a hidden war and not a show of force and macho I respect all freedom fighters. R.i.p to Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara, Ojukwu, Ikonso and others.
I'm an advocate of peaceful revolution though.

remove ojuku and ikonso they are terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by dragunov: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:
This guy too exposed himself
Guerrilla warfare is a hidden war and not a show of force and macho
I respect all freedom fighters.
R.i.p to Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara, Ojukwu, Ikonso and others.

That's a contradiction bro. The word itself presupposes an upending and an upheaval.

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by dragunov: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Even Shekau exposed himself but have strong operational base...un-movable from there.

We always knew you'd be a terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:
This guy too exposed himself
Guerrilla warfare is a hidden war and not a show of force and macho
I respect all freedom fighters.
R.i.p to Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara, Ojukwu, Ikonso and others.

h

Never laugh to a man who is fighting for his freedom

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Life is transient.

Do what it right and if you die for what you are convinced is right, then no worries. However doing wrong with a strong conviction would still lead to hell fire.

If however it was from the deceit of another human, then it's a waste of what our potential would be.

Power is not given or taken, but bestowed from heaven, and we only get it if we were predestined to.

All is well for those who believe in a ressurection even in the face of death, their ideals would live even though they perish.

Those who survive in the face of death have a chance to further their course or choose an entirely different course

Heaven and hell are two different destination, and a similar action with opposite intent can make either plausible.

Strength on his journey to heaven or hell

PonziHater
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Jamesbally: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The late Commander Checking his time..

Young Lt.Gen though.

Fake Ass Genral grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by deavicky(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wetin kill am. Or he get accident?

2 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by ignis: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
I pray for the emergence of more powerful commanders ...
Soldier go, soldier come, Barrack remains thesame.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Kebbiprince: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Imo state can never be another plateau
Lol, I like how you potopoto people change the narratives, more wailing is coming. You kill security operatives and went to bed? To do what? You've lost the peace

2 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by popesco123: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
nedu666:
Another lgbo thread for lgbos without wisdom too respond

and fulani herdsmen are more learned than your father
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
losky83:
General who was killed like a RAT.
Generals are tactical and educated but ipob decided to pick an illiterate as their General.
I have always said that majority of ipob members are illiterates. This is exactly what I meant.
The idiot has just lost his life because a couple of politicians paid him to cause chaos.they send their kids abroad and pay you rascals to risk your lives.
For all of you who about to attack my post,you can take over from your so called late general rather than sitting down at home to wait for people like me to say the truth for you to respond negatively like a confirmed fool.

is your present general in aso rock not an illiterate?
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by sammirano: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Yoruba's should behave themselves.

I call on Seun the owner of Nairaland and chief sponsor of all verbal attacks against Igbos with his mods to forthwith stop the campaign of calumny against the Igbo nation without delay.

Take my advice as an advice from a loved one.

Igbos worldwide are a Terrifying force to fight when they come together against an enemy.

Seun, I advise you to delist yourself from an enemy of the Universal Igbo.

You are bloody bastard! Get off the f*uck$ing yoruba owned forum and go form your retard ipob forum. Cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Jamesbally: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
deavicky:
Wetin kill am. Or he get accident?

Na one Northern Soldier Bulet kill am throwaway grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by zoghys: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Did you pay this kind of respect to Awolowo who didn't even die the least honourable way?

You are a very stupid boy, your father should have explain better to you the role awo played in getting his sorry ass a free education if at all he has any. Kids like you are why this forum lacks most time civil conversation. Are you trying to insult awo or what, your forefathers can't even dream of that. Reply back and the next thunder strike you dead. Omo ale jatijati.

4 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Funflipper: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Even Shekau exposed himself but have strong operational base...un-movable from there.

What are you talking about? Shekau is chilling in aso rock alongside patami and bohari
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The late Commander Checking his time..

Young Lt.Gen though.

Oh pls stop this stupidity biko. You are here typing nonsense calling him Young General do you forgot he got killed and wasted for his kids, wife and family simply faceless arrogant people like you pushed him into his early grave.

He is gone but you are still here vomiting shit waiting for people to lay their lives down then you will now come to enjoy the success of the struggle later ba

You see how wicked you are? Since he died have you send a dime to his love ones to proof your solidarity and comradeship?No, but can come here to spew blabla.

6 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Engrr(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Telling me where you are from or coming from is least of my worries...
I don't give a damn where anyone comes from, it doesn't bring food to my table...or add any feather to my already high cap.

It is a Useless romance....

Meanwhile...I don't know about ESN but Ipob is a terrorist organization....

Oga high cap can you even define terrorism talk more of "A terrorist organisation"
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Kebbiprince: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Barbiturate:
Yes, they killed him, but for what reason exactly? Is ipob/ESN killing citizens and abducting school children like boko Haram? How many Boko Haram members have they killed? They even have a spokes person who is untouchable!

More wailing awaits u. Keep comparing, kill a security agent and most you will go down, go carry am and see if we won't waste u

2 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Makavelli099(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
All this recruited cultist, ESN recruits are all cultists

4 Likes

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by ipobarethieves: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
cool we’re Dey pose grin.Dey denge Dey pose
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by akdjr(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
If you ever think u can possess Charms to dare government just know you are digging you grave.

Fear this three G in your entire life

God
Government
Gun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.