Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

I’m In Trouble Guys!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Trouble Guys!! (3232 Views)

I Am In Serious Trouble Guys Help / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m In Trouble Guys!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bruh cool

Re: I’m In Trouble Guys!! by Shinapraise(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Firstly calm down go and get a bottle of honey and get MORINGA leaves makes sure the moringa leaves is sun dried and it becomes granulated then pour the moringa leaves inside the honey mix it together and use it every day your p*ick will rise up and you will be refreshed chat me up for any herbal product that can work for you in the other room .08161127336
Re: I’m In Trouble Guys!! by Kudducini(m): 1:08am On Apr 26, 2021
So I legend still dey this nairaland
Re: I’m In Trouble Guys!! by eldee365: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2021
falcon01:
la penis de la dead
hahaha
Re: I’m In Trouble Guys!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Shinapraise:
Firstly calm down go and get a bottle of honey and get MORINGA leaves makes sure the moringa leaves is sun dried and it becomes granulated then pour the moringa leaves inside the honey mix it together and use it every day your p*ick will rise up and you will be refreshed chat me up for any herbal product that can work for you in the other room .08161127336
thanks so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance With A Married Woman. / Can Money Buy Love? / Nairaland Cuties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.