Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics (3470 Views)

"Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by Nairafame1: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
BBNaija 2019 ex-housemate, Kim Opara better known as KimOprah has taken to social media to flaunt her banging body in lovely bikini.

The reality TV star and ex beauty queen took to her verified Instagram page to share hot photos of her in red and purple bikini as she posed inside a pool.

She accompanied her photos with the caption;

"She got a good sense of humor & good set of thighs �"

See more photos HERE

Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by Kestolove(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
omo Igbo, her real name is chinonso okpara she's here forming Kim oprah

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by JuanJO(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
But I wonder why Nigerian girls will be claiming that they wore bikini when they will be busy hiding their body again. Some will even tie wrapper untop the bikini.

Una mean business oooo.
Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by DarlingtonC: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kestolove:
Lol
Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by Mryacks: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kestolove:

grin grin.....
Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by ictjobber: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
JuanJO:
But I wonder why Nigerian girls will be claiming that they wore bikini when they will be busy hiding their body again. Some will even tie wrapper untop the bikini.

Una mean business oooo.

They don't want their fans to see their flabby bums
Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by jivijed674: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
And a smelly coachie too grin

Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by Daddyvibez(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
ictjobber:

They don't want their fans to see their flabby bums
take am easy na
Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by meobizy(f): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
With her accent that sounds like scratching one's throat? Ha.
Re: I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics by Khd95(m): 4:13am On Apr 26, 2021
Nigerian soldiers are being wiped out like guinea pigs in mainok,borno this one is talking about good sense of humor and good thighs, shey u dey whine the COAS ni grin

(1) (Reply)

Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth / Celebrity Nigerian Lecturer That Sleep With Female Student Caught On Tape / Faze Responds To Those Who Say He's More Talented Than 2face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.