Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel (2833 Views)

Trapped In Girls' Hostel / 5 Reasons Why University Of Sussex Should Be Your Top Choice / Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel by Bhams: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
It is very important to get the motive/intention of somebody before judging the person on the basis of what he did.Some days back, people were railing and throwing negative comments at the management of the University of Abuja because it installed CCTV camera in its females' hostels.Some even said it was to spy on the privacies of the lady-students.

Since I am a student of the university, I'm going to provide the missing information to you.When I got admission, I was also astonished as to how cameras should be placed in a female hostel; so I decided to find out.
continue reading:
http:///s14b23f1d210425en_ng?link=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel by Solsix(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
And you want us to click on the link to get the info??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel by punisha: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
OP the pervert

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel by DesChyko: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
See that camera ehn and the link wey follow am no concern anybody papa.

1 Like

Re: Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel by AK6464(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sorry
Re: Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
How e take concern me? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel by goldcoinhub: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
absurd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2021
how e take concern me ? angry

(1) (Reply)

Unn Computer Science Cut-off Mark / Waec 2016 Literature In English (obj, Prose, Theory ) Answers – Expo / Futa Cut Off Mark Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.