Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel (7042 Views)

Trapped In Girls' Hostel / Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike / Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by sbashir10(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Man seen masturbating in front of Female hostel in Ahmadu Bello University, zaria. watch video below.
https://twitter.com/Isah_Mustie/status/1168936003530317829?s=19

fynestboi olawalebabs

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by iamgprince: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Na wa na real wa
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by onilanre(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Really
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by KingAzubuike(f): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Everyone masturbates privately in their bedroom/closet. A man bold enough to take such big step publiclly deserves some accolades.

7 Likes

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Everyone masturbates privately in their bedroom/closet. A man bold enough to take such big step publiclly deserves some accolades.
your left yansh

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Nicklaus619(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Everyone masturbates privately in their bedroom/closet. A man bold enough to take such a big step publicly deserves some accolades.

If u masturbate Don't generalize it, me i don't masturbate, i have got girlfriends and side chicks to take care of all sexual needs, the guy masturbating in public must be mentally unstable nd he should be checked into mental home Asap and please stop promoting idiotic acts mbok
angry
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Paulo3ree(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:

3 Likes

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by 1shortblackboy: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
What if e just dey scratch ein craw craw

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by nicepoker101(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nicklaus619:

If u masturbate Don't generalize it, me i don't masturbate, i have got girlfriends and side chicks to take care of all sexual needs, the guy masturbating in public must be mentally unstable nd he should be checked into mental home Asap and please stop promoting idiotic acts mbok
angry
You are even bold enough to scream to the whole world that you are indulging in pre marital sex.

3 Likes

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Aladdin1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Public exhibitionalist!! as e dey hot!! na him abuna na him problem!! kpakpa-kpakpa dem go charge am for indecent exposure.
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Nicklaus619(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
nicepoker101:
You are even bold enough to scream to the whole world that you are indulging in pre marital sex.

Still better than wanking ya self daily in the bathroom like a freak grin
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by nicepoker101(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Still better than wanking ya self daily in the bathroom like a freak grin
All na sin. But how you take know say na for bathroom dem de do am. grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by grandstar(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
When I was in LAG back in the day, there was this exhibitionist(that's what they are called) who enjoyed masturbating through the perforated brick walls that separated that hall from a neighbouring hall(I've forgotten the name of that hall) Then it was a female hall.

This really pissed the girls but nabbing the guy proved difficult until one day he was unfortunate to be caught by boys and given a beating.

A few years later, a lady reported him for drawing out his joystick in front of her. That was when I discovered who it was.

He turned out to be a Student head of a faculty. grin
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Nicklaus619(m): 2:00am On Sep 04, 2019
nicepoker101:
All na sin. But how you take know say na for bathroom dem de do am. grin

Because naira marley said Nah soapy Nah, shebi Nah for bathroom dem dey use soap Nah
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Mutemenot(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Nicklaus619:

angry

Only u; girlfriend n side chicks... mbok u 're wicked
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Hisduchess(f): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2019
nicepoker101:

As in eeeh.he indulges in pre-marital sex but he has the guts to judge someone who masturbates, forgetting that his own is even worst.see how he proudly rants about girlfriends and side chickssmiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by apotek: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2019
Blame it on Buhari!
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by nicepoker101(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Hisduchess:

As in eeeh.he indulges in pre-marital sex but he has the guts to judge someone who masturbates, forgetting that his own is even worst.see how he proudly rants about girlfriends and side chickssmiley
Some people believe their own sins is always not as bad as their neighbor's sins.
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Hisduchess(f): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2019
nicepoker101:
Some people believe their own sins is always not as bad as their neighbor's sins.

I wonder why some people think that way.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by WalkerMichael(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2019
This is very very very bad. And the person who posted this claims to be a Muslim. Publicly shaming someone's dad, brother like that on SM. Wetin social media de cause no be small thing. Videoing the man wasn't OK, he/she had to post it publicly again?

Is he/she a virgin?
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Kakamorufu(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2019
soapy grin
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Maverickking1(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Nicklaus619:

angry

Original bad man. Show me the way now lol.
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by JusticeFOX(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Nicklaus619:

angry
Are you so uptight that you don't even understand a sarcastic comment when you see one? Chill. cool
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Anfieldboss: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Hisduchess:

All sins are equal before God, including pre-marital sex...we should quit this being too holy shit

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by sureteeboy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please, who knows the name of that brown bird in front of that guy in the picture.?

Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by TheExecutioner: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
I'm told that everytime a MOOSLIME remembers the 72 virgins of paradise this is the typical reaction he experiences grin
This one is even an old man and his days in this world are numbered. So he's already practicing for the days to come.

WalkerMichael:
This is very very very bad. And the person who posted this claims to be a Muslim. Publicly shaming someone's dad, brother like that on SM. Wetin social media de cause no be small thing. Videoing the man wasn't OK, he/she had to post it publicly again?

Is he/she a virgin?
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Mathew1999(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nicklaus619:

angry
My broda all of u are sinner, both Vaseline crew, cheaters, all sins re equal.
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Nicklaus619(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mathew1999:

My broda all of u are sinner, both Vaseline crew, cheaters, all sins re equal.

And u are a saint Gerarahia
Re: Man Seen Masturbating Publicly In Front Of Girls Hostel by Mathew1999(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nicklaus619:

And u are a saint Gerarahia
I didn't say dat u too gerarahia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snake Invasion In Veritas University, Abuja / Produce Good Graduates: Jonathan Tell Professors / Unilag Diploma 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.