Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths (28732 Views)

Military Technology Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by FreeSpirited: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
The death of this guy don dey turn APC PR and propaganda machine. ok o
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Exponential101: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
This comment na for laughs only. Every Ipob member deserve to be in a comedy groups I swear. The only part you got right is on Seun being a fool, on that you are a billion % right.

Dpharisee:
I have come to the realisation that Nigerians are fascinated by the Igbos, even Seun is cashing out in terms of traffic on Nairaland by posting Igbo related topics on and on all day long. Even me I can't lie, most of the regular controversial monikers like Omenka, Ngeneukwenu, bbqgrills, Sarrki, helinues etc derive their notoriety by commenting on Igbo topics.

Meanwhile, as per Ikonso from my interactions today, it seems that Igbos are really proud of him, he is the true representation of the brave Biafran spirit, a guy who made the Army to jubilate after confirming the loss of 4 soldiers and 3 Police men confronting him, it means that his African bullet proof worked to some extent.

Today, 2 soldiers and 4 Police men have been confirmed killed in Owerri-PHC road checkpoint in revenge and more could be taken out because of mangrove forests terrain provides cover where ambush can be effectively carried out by a well trained Guerilla armed group.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Brownoctopus: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
saphiere:
Lol. And such technology is yet to take down Book haram?

I really wish a woman was in power
something just dey tell me say this your feminism na just online
na your type dey get PhD in dick sucking.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by neyohh: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Makes me remember the Indiana Jones movie where an Arab guy with a sword wanted to fight a guy with a gun .

You'd think these thing's are obvious

Anyways free Biafra, self determination is a god given right.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by HabaHaba: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ajah489:
military technology should gundown shekau

No mind the weak minded Idyots. They Scammer at the site of BH and use lies as Propaganda to deceive themselves.

Time shall vindicate all regions
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Monjerk: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Idrizseun:
The Day Naira Trade 2/1 Dollar,

Can Nigeria ever be Great again pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsNqKkn-uk

This era is gone for good, it can never repeat itself.
Now the reverse is the case and even worse reverse for that matter.

Can you see how confident and proud Alhaji Abubakar was, Nigeria was the pride of Africa and among the world good countries then.

I lack the words to describe this country now. We are at a very critical point right now.

1 Like

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by oyatz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
saphiere:

Boko Haram are also using modern military technology and they don't depend on charms from Native doctors (who haven't made any advancement in centuries)
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by oyatz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Grace001:
So indirectly the government is telling Nigerians especially youths... To accept the status quo, don’t try to change it because if you do you will get killed

Nigeria must be one, whether you’re patriotic or not just pretend Nigeria must be one. If you try to agitate you will get killed or jail.

Nigerians must continue to love their oppressors that’s their destiny nothing can change it. Come 2023 you’re expected to vote another oppressors that’s your destiny. The next president will complain that debts couldn’t let him perform, same suffering and smiling continues

The government is telling you all to accept your fate suffering and smiling is the system and the way of life of Nigerians, no one can change it.

Peter Obi will perform when he becomes the president.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
jesus247alive:
Odeshi nwane......

I weep for this country.

This government have not killed any fulani herdsmen

For years. It's well we shall overcome one day..

#obasanjowritebuhariletter
APC are now promising to kill more Nigerian youths
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Afamsi: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
saphiere:

Is the current president not a woman?
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Blackdisciple(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Who are the people using the youths??. Is it not APC mostly !!!
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Grace001: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
HabaHaba:

When you see foolish people make comments you know how weak minded they are.

Imagine the fooh that accepts the status quo of Suffering and Smiling.
May this system of things continue to be enjoyed by your children and their children, in Jesus name. Amen.

You will definitely reap what your thoughts have been revealed here.

I won’t abuse you because I know you are not sensible enough to comprehend my message. so that’s understandable

Nigeria is a cursed useless failed irredeemable country. I have come to realize that those that run the affairs of this country are wicked brutal and heartless.

From antecedents one can predict that these rulers can kill thousand without blinking eyes if they agitate or protest to change the statue quo.

Nigeria isn’t worth dying for, it’s a useless failed country. Don’t form hero and get killed

This present generation doesn’t have what it takes to change the statues quo, but this present generation will pave way for the next generation to achieve it.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by lebete3000: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://punchng.com/military-technology-beyond-native-doctors-protection-apc-warns-youths/

Gullible ones go still talk sey na ambush them ambush am, sey them for allow am wesr hin jazz wellwell.

For this life, mumu no fit ever end. As one person dey die of mumu, na hin dem dey born brand new mumu.

Some peeps must chip for this life, otherwise this life go end.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by saphiere(f): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Brownoctopus:
something just dey tell me say this your feminism na just online
na your type dey get PhD in dick sucking.
lalasticlala seun rule 2
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by DesChyko: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
HabaHaba:

Yiu are big fooh! Hungry Mumu dat probably borrowed data from MTN.

You speak from your dirty asshole, and think your low-sounding polite will irk the Igbos.

Fooh at the Peak.

It takes high intelligence to decode sarcasm.

I'm not sorry for your apparent misfortune.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Chirowman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
War is bad
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Grace001: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
oyatz:

Peter Obi will perform when he becomes the president.

Lol he won’t perform nothing.

Nigeria is a country built on lies and deceit it can’t progress. Just like a relationship/marriage built on lies and deceit you know how such marriage will end no matter how last it is.

Nigeria is not a notion but a country of many nations, these nations need to come together to determine how they want to leave together.

Nigerians will continue to experiencing suffering and smiling, because some people will continue to exhibit their born to rule and some region will continue to be a parasite by dragging the country back Sad but truth
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by DesChyko: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Grace001:
So indirectly the government is telling Nigerians especially youths... To accept the status quo, don’t try to change it because if you do you will get killed

Azzzin..
They must be mad.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Every APC members caught will explain the meaning of this press statement in blood.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
But they could not use the same technology on the bandits because of the ecosystem.

Terrorists' party!
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Ayt27(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Idrizseun:
The Day Naira Trade 2/1 Dollar,

Can Nigeria ever be Great again pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsNqKkn-uk

Only God can make Nigeria this great again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by occam(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Is Igboho still hunting Fulani herdsmen in the forest? Haven’t seen him for a while. Tell him to fortify his jazz and not fall down like ikonson�

Just thinking how can jazz/juju bring down an Apache helicopter?

1 Like

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by olatuns2017: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://punchng.com/military-technology-beyond-native-doctors-protection-apc-warns-youths/

Story for the god's

AK47 no fit enter Sunday Osa...

He has challenged you guys!
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Brownoctopus: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin grin
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun rule 2
angry
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun rule 2
the future is female
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by BlackFlamefromP: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Well, Nigeria will get there. Na small small. What's important now is that ESN has been demystified. ESN opeetaives are no longer going to be seen as some invincible, untrackable, immortal beings!

I believe Nigerian security forces will go back to the drawing board and come up with some strategy on how to carry out such operation without losing their men in the future. The experience and knowledge they have gotten and the intelligence they are gathering will help in future operation

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Masturbator2020:
I just wonder why Nigeria government sees this killing as a victory. You fucckin lost 6 men and you celebrating the killing of 1 man?Haba is this what we have been reduced to in Nigeria? America soldiers came to rescue their citizen held hostage in Nigeria, they killed all the kidnappers and non of the soldiers was killed,that's victory.Shame dey catch me oo
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by GeneralPula: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
I have come to the realisation that Nigerians are fascinated by the Igbos, even Seun is cashing out in terms of traffic on Nairaland by posting Igbo related topics on and on all day long. Even me sef I can't lie, there's something unique about them we cant comprehend, most of the regular controversial monikers here derive their notoriety by commenting on Igbo and IPOB topics.
The reason Igbo threads attract so much attention is because we have some of their members ready to intelligently argue with you on any platform.

Meanwhile, as per Ikonso from my interactions today, it seems that Igbos are really proud of him, he is the true representation of the brave Biafran spirit, a guy who made the Army to jubilate after confirming the loss of 4 soldiers and 3 Police men confronting him, it means that his African bullet proof worked to some extent.

Today, 2 soldiers and 4 Police men have been confirmed killed in Owerri-PHC road checkpoint in revenge and more could be taken out because of mangrove forests terrain which provides cover where ambush can be effectively carried out by a well trained Guerilla armed group.

Very soon they may decide to ground oil facilities in the South East which are mostly onshore and collaborate with Niger Delta militants to stall offshore production and the economic impact will hit everyone now that borrowing from China is getting harder

Don’t start crying yet..
Show never start..
Save the tears for the sad days ahead in Biafra land..
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Lilphat: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Really
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by saintrow1: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juju pass juju.
F**k apc
F**k Nigeria
That's all
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by SweetiliciousD: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
BiniSupremacist:
D guy too expose himself, dey just gun him down with d antidotes of d jazz

Show me where bullet pierced his skin from the face of the pictures released by the joint forces?

Remember, pictures don't lie.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by 8stargeneral: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
But why not use military technology against bokoharam
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by YorubaLord: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Skull miners don't believe this

Werey dey lament. Focus on ur dead and defeated IPOB Commander. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.