Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths (28714 Views)

Military Technology Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by kayusely70(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
ODJ124:

Why are u always changing moniker..
Always looking for victims!
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by OyinO: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Fuulish youths and their fuulish comments on nairaland could not discern that the statement is directed at Sunday Igboho. Besides, the statement means there's nothing anybody can do to stop balkanisation, annihilation, invasion and exploitation of all geopolitical regions in Nigeria by the owners of the slave plantation and animal farm.

1 Like

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Plusstreet(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
In other words, military technology paving way for Fulani terrorists to have their way. I will speak out to absolve myself of all blames. Let all involved desist from evil because it is no longer business as usual. Instant reaping is the norm now . Elohim is in control. Don't stray from nature and don't be a threat or potential threat to any human.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Kuginzi: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
brainpulse:
Roasted alive and will do same in hell.

Bad day for the IPOB Okija Catholic Christians

Our elders says a "child that hasn't seen war before and boast with his chest, will scramble underneath his mother when he hears its sound"
��
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by jaxxy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Apc threaten the youths and everybody. I wish Pdp threatened them this way.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by babajero(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ok we should just become slaves, for the fear of death. Fulanis has swear with their lives that they will occupy the whole of Africa, and we have swear with our lives that we are going to defend our land.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by kingxsamz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lmao.. This is true sha...
Jazz cannot protect you from Technology.
Jazz no reach that level
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by OBUA12345: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeria military technology, Lol! Boko boy, bandit, Fulani herders, e.t.c, u still claim u ve technology , abeg next headline. idiotic leaders.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by nextstep(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Idrizseun:
The Day Naira Trade 2/1 Dollar,

Can Nigeria ever be Great again pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsNqKkn-uk

Nigeria was never great my brother. We didn't make anything, not even injection needle. Even common chlorine to sanitize water was imported. Everything seen in that video: the eyeglasses, the button on the shirts, the microphones, even underwear that we can't see... everything was made by great countries and exchanged for natural resources they valued.

Same thing as today. Even if Naira gets rebased so that 500 old naira becomes 5 naira... this country would still not be great. I can't even pretend that the leadership of the time was "great"... I dey vex, no mind me jare.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by razzydoo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na true. Eg RPG.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Masturbator2020: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Well, Nigeria will get there. Na small small. What's important now is that ESN has been demystified. ESN opeetaives are no longer going to be seen as some invincible, untrackable, immortal beings!

I believe Nigerian security forces will go back to the drawing board and come up with some strategy on how to carry out such operation without losing their men in the future. The experience and knowledge they have gotten and the intelligence they are gathering will help in future operation

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

No,I disagree with you bro..They just killed one out of thousands of other ESN commandants.. Even if they have even dismantled their hangout, they ought to knw that open celebration of killing one man and losing 6 soldiers is shameful. This are supposed to be trained soldiers against civilian. First it was the coas that congratulated them.Now APC,we should be better than this,haba.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by nextstep(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Masturbator2020:
I just wonder why Nigeria government sees this killing as a victory. You fucckin lost 6 men and you celebrating the killing of 1 man?Haba is this what we have been reduced to in Nigeria? America soldiers came to rescue their citizen held hostage in Nigeria, they killed all the kidnappers and non of the soldiers was killed,that's victory.Shame dey catch me oo

I dey wonder. So if they kill 20 ESN, they should look forward to losing 120 men? FG should really be treading carefully, because moderates are slowly adopting a hardline against Nigeria and more pro Briafra.

1 Like

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
DesChyko:
So y'all better sit down and allow us marginalize you in peace or get killed undecided

Choi
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by courage9(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Myopic statements from clueless APC Leaders....
And their Leadership is still backtracking with each passing day...

When will they move the nation forward, or the blame game still continues infinito

Fingers crossed.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:
grin

See punching punch line...

He who has ears.......
Stop shining your brown teeth.
The time you spend here should be better spent in an educational remedial centre.
Foreigners visit this site and are usually embarrassed by the state of our education system
All thanks to folks like you
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Igie4kings(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
The military is the greatest voodoo patronize.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by nathyx(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Millitary technology is so strong why has it not found shekau up till now undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
APC and their foolish handler. Hyping military technology as if it was made in Nigeria. They even managed to disparage native doctors in their foolishness.
Bragging about procuring the white man's weapon to kill his fellow African. Where is Rossnikki
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by ResistDemons: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
I have come to the realisation that Nigerians are fascinated by the Igbos, even Seun is cashing out in terms of traffic on Nairaland by posting Igbo related topics on and on all day long. Even me sef I can't lie, there's something unique about them we cant comprehend, most of the regular controversial monikers here derive their notoriety by commenting on Igbo and IPOB topics.
The reason Igbo threads attract so much attention is because we have some of their members ready to intelligently argue with you on any platform about their aspirations even if you don't agree with their method.

Meanwhile, as per Ikonso from my interactions today, it seems that Igbos are really proud of him, he is the true representation of the brave Biafran spirit, a guy who made the Army to jubilate after confirming the loss of 4 soldiers and 3 Police men confronting him, it means that his African bullet proof worked to some extent because he derived courage to engage and kill his adversaries before they finally got to him.

Today, 2 soldiers and 4 Police men have been confirmed killed in Owerri-PHC road checkpoint in revenge and more could be taken out because of the mangrove forests terrain which provides cover where ambush can be effectively carried out by a well trained Guerilla armed group.

Very soon they may decide to ground oil facilities in the South East which are mostly onshore and collaborate with Niger Delta militants to stall offshore production and the economic impact will hit everyone now that borrowing from China is getting harder

Better Oil Full Ur Head Bro, But No Too De Leak Dia Secrets By This Ur Wonderful Imaginations
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Drdreyy: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
BiniSupremacist:
D guy too expose himself, dey just gun him down with d antidotes of d jazz

I don't believe they used an antidote. The military have different grades of guns. The impact of some of them is like a mini bomb or grenade. No charm in this world can work against such. A .50BMG for example will clear anything within its path.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Igie4kings(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Doesn't seem he died by gun shot injuries as no sign of penetration. I guess he ran out of ammunition and was caught, beaten by object and strangled to death. Hatred in the minds of the military and the government is subject to none in the world.
Now they have succeeded in causing commotion in the east so that the ibos will start fighting themselves.
Killing an alleged criminal is criminal when the law court as not said so.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by BiniSupremacist: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Drdreyy:

I don't believe they used an antidote. The military have different grades of guns. The impact of some of them is like a mini bomb or grenade. No charm in this world can work against such. A .50BMG for example will clear anything within its path.

Suppose disappear na

Omo some charm dey na automatic if d gun pass am e go disappear

Make dem tell us how dem take kill am
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by seyz91(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
you no lie
Foodforthought:
Nigerians deserve Buhari. That is all.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by seyz91(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
cheesy walahi you said it all
Grace001:
So indirectly the government is telling Nigerians especially youths... To accept the status quo, don’t try to change it because if you do you will get killed

Nigeria must be one, whether you’re patriotic or not just pretend Nigeria must be one. If you try to agitate you will get killed or jail.

Nigerians must continue to love their oppressors that’s their destiny nothing can change it. Come 2023 you’re expected to vote another oppressors that’s your destiny. The next president will complain that debts couldn’t let him perform, same suffering and smiling continues

The government is telling you all to accept your fate suffering and smiling is the system and the way of life of Nigerians, no one can change it.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Drdreyy: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
BiniSupremacist:

Suppose disappear na

Omo some charm dey na automatic if d gun pass am e go disappear

Make dem tell us how dem take kill am

Lol, disappear to where? when he doesn't even know what is coming. He might still be thinking it is the normal bullets until it hits him.
.50 Caliber is crazy. That bullet can penetrate anything.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Tututony32: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
You can imagine that. But for how years now they can not get down the BK men...... They should continue oh.... No wahala.... They will die also
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by helinues: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop shining your brown teeth.
The time you spend here should be better spent in an educational remedial centre.
Foreigners visit this site and are usually embarrassed by the state of our education system
All thanks to folks like you

Is that all or do you have anything to add to your beautiful gibberish

OBALOLA55
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Owologbo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Mrpojj(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://punchng.com/military-technology-beyond-native-doctors-protection-apc-warns-youths/

Foollllllllls
Get the youth meaningfully engaged and a see if any will probably pick up arms
This administration is just useless
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by musicwriter(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
I have come to the realisation that Nigerians are fascinated by the Igbos, even Seun is cashing out in terms of traffic on Nairaland by posting Igbo related topics on and on all day long. Even me sef I can't lie, there's something unique about them we cant comprehend, most of the regular controversial monikers here derive their notoriety by commenting on Igbo and IPOB topics.
The reason Igbo threads attract so much attention is because we have some of their members ready to intelligently argue with you on any platform about their aspirations even if you don't agree with their method.

Meanwhile, as per Ikonso from my interactions today, it seems that Igbos are really proud of him, he is the true representation of the brave Biafran spirit, a guy who made the Army to jubilate after confirming the loss of 4 soldiers and 3 Police men confronting him, it means that his African bullet proof worked to some extent because he derived courage to engage and kill his adversaries before they finally got to him.

Today, 2 soldiers and 4 Police men have been confirmed killed in Owerri-PHC road checkpoint in revenge and more could be taken out because of the mangrove forests terrain which provides cover where ambush can be effectively carried out by a well trained Guerilla armed group.

Very soon they may decide to ground oil facilities in the South East which are mostly onshore and collaborate with Niger Delta militants to stall offshore production and the economic impact will hit everyone now that borrowing from China is getting harder

The reason you gave for the African jazz working is exactly how it works. So, yes, the jazz worked. But there's nothing inside the jazz itself that prevents a bullet from passing through it, rather it's the faith he (Ikonso) put in it that gave him the courage to battle fearlessly till his death. Jazz changes your perception and brain chemistry and make you courageous enough to do things you would normally not do. That's how ALL jazz works.

See the science of jazz https://www.nairaland.com/4892922/message-native-doctors-ritualists-science

1 Like

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by merits(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Don't say that oo,kanu get the authentic charm but unfortunately he took it along on exile and exposed his gullible followers to miserable death. grin grin
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by NaijaSumigan: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Grace001:

No Nigerian government can’t stop oppressing the masses. The system is designed that way because those that are the helm of affairs of this country are heartless, wicked and brutal

A country built on lies and deceit can’t progress or see peace. Nigerians are already used to the suffering and smiling way of life

Those that try to question the system will be killed or jailed. Only the wise will fine a means to get out of the country and get a better country nationality give your unborn kids that privilege to be a citizen of a sane country

Other than that, masses will continue to love their oppressors they have no choice

NIGERIA shall be free from her oppressors. It shall be evidently evident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid / Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.