Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,288 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths (28860 Views)

Military Technology Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Is that all or do you have anything to add to your beautiful gibberish
At least you agree it's beautiful
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by helinues: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

At least you agree it's beautiful

You forgot to add the gibberish with the beautiful..

Eish embarassed undecided

OBALOLA55
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by desiredhome: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Grace001:
So indirectly the government is telling Nigerians especially youths... To accept the status quo, don’t try to change it because if you do you will get killed

Nigeria must be one, whether you’re patriotic or not just pretend Nigeria must be one. If you try to agitate you will get killed or jail.

Nigerians must continue to love their oppressors that’s their destiny nothing can change it. Come 2023 you’re expected to vote another oppressors that’s your destiny. The next president will complain that debts couldn’t let him perform, same suffering and smiling continues

The government is telling you all to accept your fate suffering and smiling is the system and the way of life of Nigerians, no one can change it.
The problem in Nigeria and with Nigerians is we want something good but we are not good, good things comes from good people and good thoughts/decisions........
Because of our slave mentality........the same people blaming the leaders/government are doing worst than the people they are accusing.....
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

You forgot to add the gibberish with the beautiful..

Eish embarassed undecided
I'm just surprised you can recognise beautiful
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by HabaHaba: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
DesChyko:

It takes high intelligence to decode sarcasm.

I'm not sorry for your apparent misfortune.

Your definition of Intelligence is quite laughable.

I see no iota of sarcasm in ur foolish comments.

Grow up, boy.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by ebony2011(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is the original one

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by jrusky(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
I have come to the realisation that Nigerians are fascinated by the Igbos, even Seun is cashing out in terms of traffic on Nairaland by posting Igbo related topics on and on all day long. Even me sef I can't lie, there's something unique about them we cant comprehend, most of the regular controversial monikers here derive their notoriety by commenting on Igbo and IPOB topics.
The reason Igbo threads attract so much attention is because we have some of their members ready to intelligently argue with you on any platform about their aspirations even if you don't agree with their method.

Meanwhile, as per Ikonso from my interactions today, it seems that Igbos are really proud of him, he is the true representation of the brave Biafran spirit, a guy who made the Army to jubilate after confirming the loss of 4 soldiers and 3 Police men confronting him, it means that his African bullet proof worked to some extent because he derived courage to engage and kill his adversaries before they finally got to him.

Today, 2 soldiers and 4 Police men have been confirmed killed in Owerri-PHC road checkpoint in revenge and more could be taken out because of the mangrove forests terrain which provides cover where ambush can be effectively carried out by a well trained Guerilla armed group.

Very soon they may decide to ground oil facilities in the South East which are mostly onshore and collaborate with Niger Delta militants to stall offshore production and the economic impact will hit everyone now that borrowing from China is getting harder

Sorry all you wrote makeno much sense if they stall oil production as you claimed pls is it only the demonic North that will suffer it? No.

These people need a collective frontier from the South in a very smart way to sledge hammer these demons outrightly but going war path or taken up arms without concensus agreement from all concern person from the South bro it will fail because people like Uzo, Kalu, Amaechi, Tinubu, onu etc will betray the move ok.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
[ Africa(Nigeria) has a Shaky foundation,because of wickedness, abominations, iniquity and evil.The boom of the great country couldnt blossom,thrive.Shaky bad foundations lead to crashes,collapse.

This era is gone for good, it can never repeat itself.
Now the reverse is the case and even worse reverse for that matter.

Can you see how confident and proud Alhaji Abubakar was, Nigeria was the pride of Africa and among the world good countries then.

I lack the words to describe this country now. We are at a very critical point right now.

[/quote]
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by DesChyko: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
HabaHaba:

Your definition of Intelligence is quite laughable.

I see no iota of sarcasm in ur foolish comments.

Grow up, boy.

That post wasn't a definition for intelligence. And obviously, I do not expect you to see the sarcasm.

Once again, I'm not sorry for your apparent misfortune.
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Xkale1234(m): 3:07am On Apr 26, 2021
Dpharisee:
I have come to the realisation that Nigerians are fascinated by the Igbos, even Seun is cashing out in terms of traffic on Nairaland by posting Igbo related topics on and on all day long. Even me sef I can't lie, there's something unique about them we cant comprehend, most of the regular controversial monikers here derive their notoriety by commenting on Igbo and IPOB topics.
The reason Igbo threads attract so much attention is because we have some of their members ready to intelligently argue with you on any platform about their aspirations even if you don't agree with their method.

Meanwhile, as per Ikonso from my interactions today, it seems that Igbos are really proud of him, he is the true representation of the brave Biafran spirit, a guy who made the Army to jubilate after confirming the loss of 4 soldiers and 3 Police men confronting him, it means that his African bullet proof worked to some extent because he derived courage to engage and kill his adversaries before they finally got to him.

Today, 2 soldiers and 4 Police men have been confirmed killed in Owerri-PHC road checkpoint in revenge and more could be taken out because of the mangrove forests terrain which provides cover where ambush can be effectively carried out by a well trained Guerilla armed group.

Very soon they may decide to ground oil facilities in the South East which are mostly onshore and collaborate with Niger Delta militants to stall offshore production and the economic impact will hit everyone now that borrowing from China is getting harder
stupid write useless biafra fellow
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by kolmart: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Terrorists party, a technology that can not use to captured Shekau Boko Haram leader is it what they are proud of?
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by IdrisE(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Which one is Technology �

Talk am as e be, military juju strong small pass native doctor own. Period
Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by dareadewuyi: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Efulefus, Eniti o so wipe Owu o teru, e so fun wipe iwonba to fe fi dana lomu lowo, come to Ajiranland you will see for yourself, Ewuofia.

Re: Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths by Sunday2021: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dpharisee:

pained ipob. Bring your father next for the sacrifice. Many of you will die like rats and Nigeria will still remain gidigba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation / Throwback Picture Of Okezie Ikpeazu At 3 (1966) / "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.