Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) (20117 Views)

DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI / How ESN Commander, Ikonso Was Killed: IPOB / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Basher8583: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Show me the bullet hole or forever remain silent

Satisfied

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by SocialJustice: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2021
dignity33:
Ikonso the IPOB commander was not killed by military bullet but was tortured to death after he surrendered to Nigeria securities with two of his bodyguards . No other ESN was killed forget about military propaganda. Look his body if you doubt me.
I have been thinking about this, how did this guy die because I see no bullet wound or blood on the floor.

He paid the ultimate sacrifice for the freedom and peace of his people. He didn't sit behind a screen yelling freedom.

This man is an igbo hero.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Myer(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2021
post=101111301:

Only social media is on fire everything is normal here

You're obviously not in the East.
Every Eastern state is presently under curfew.

State of emergency will soon be declared to wipe out any biafra guerilla force.

You can't fight an incumbent govt. You no reach.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by SEGLIZ: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Viknat:
cawards are always courageous behind keypad when online look at d pics of his left hand. This is his complete pix. Think before talking. Idiot and remain forever silent. Bastard and same goes for who liked your response

you call that gash bullet hole!?
you're pathetic!?
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by SEGLIZ: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2021
Basher8583:

Satisfied

that isn't a bullet hole man, that gash is too big for a bullet. only a type of gun I can do that but that arm don't show it's effect.
the bone on that arm wasn't broken, the bullet didn't riddle is so it isn't from gun shot. the effect of a gun that would a skin like that will devastate the thigh of a full grown well gymed man.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Evolution1x: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2021
justtoodark:
wait oo....

why are you igbos soo hairy....

i always noticed this by igbos....
because they didn't fully evolve.

They are Still part neanderthal part homo sapien.

1 Like

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by YoungestD(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2021
IPOB still dae exist or Nnamdi kalu AKA the drain washer!
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by hollah123: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2021
SEGLIZ:

that isn't a bullet hole man, that gash is too big for a bullet. only a type of gun I can do that but that arm don't show it's effect.
the bone on that arm wasn't broken, the bullet didn't riddle is so it isn't from gun shot. the effect of a gun that would a skin like that will devastate the thigh of a full grown well gymed man.
he don die throwaway, what else?
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by VictorUSA(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2021
And yet the zoo government will say tech weapons that 's beyond baba lao, see now their bullets couldn't penetrate this innocent youngman.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2021
jumobi1:

What kind of statement is this? Why should innocent people face the anger of soldiers? Aren’t soldiers supposed to protect them or are our soldiers that incompetent and undisciplined? Nigeria and Nigerians refuse to make sense.
Theoretically, soldiers should protect them but practically, that's BS. You can't have your cake and eat it. You can't protect ESN terrorist and ask soldiers to protect you. You can't declare war on soldiers and want them to pat you on the back because you're a civilian.

If ESN wants to capitalize on that "protection clause of civilians" to perpetrate crime and run away in a guerilla warfare style or mix with the crowd, they would be in for a surprise.

Those who witnessed the crime should have useful information to give during investigation.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by losky83: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2021
dignity33:
Ikonso the IPOB commander was not killed by military bullet but was tortured to death after he surrendered to Nigeria securities with two of his bodyguards . No other ESN was killed forget about military propaganda. Look his body if you doubt me.
Too much watching of Nigerian epic movies is affecting your poor reasoning.
Does it look as if he was battered from his face to his legs?
Look at the rib area of his body then you shall blood indicating gun shot around his chest region.
You people are happy that 3 or 4 officers were injured.well its because you illiterates do not play chess because if you do,you would know how valuable a king and queen is in the war front and the Nigeria army got the king down.
Look at the dead biafran warlord and his 2 captains.abeg I no wan laugh again.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Owologbo(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Viknat post=101120448][/quote] where's the part displaying bullet penetration?
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2021
SEGLIZ:

you call that gash bullet hole!?
you're pathetic!?
I know u are an aspiring armed robber, and you have impression that juju works so u can feel safe.Omoh juju no dey work. Na bullets kill am. Look at the fire burns around d hole on his left hand
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by SEGLIZ: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Viknat:
I know u are an aspiring armed robber, and you have impression that juju works so u can feel safe.Omoh juju no dey work. Na bullets kill am. Look at the fire burns around d hole on his left hand

you are gullible.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by ShawnT(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Let them b deceiving themselves up and down. Bullet will penetrate you criminals
Viknat:
1. ESN doesn't surrender. 2. If you see his complete pix, u will see bullet hole on his left arm , below d elbow.

1 Like

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
ShawnT:
Let them b deceiving themselves up and down. Bullet will penetrate you criminals
most of den wet deny me na either robbers or aspiring robbers. Den no wan take ear hear reality say bullet dey penetrate juju

1 Like

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by losky83: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Omoslim26:

The most painful part of it all is the hypocrisy. You claim you are fighting against the police killing sons and fathers of Igbos,who just wants to earn a living and feed their families, but you leave out the sis of your leader who is also a police officer.

Is there anything close to fairness in that??

Igbos are treating this issue with kids gloves, I pray it doesn't enters a level where it will be difficult to contain their excesses.

This young man was killed by this bloody attackers, after they tried to burn the house of hope uzodinma.

A man who is willing to kill is brother just to spite his enemy is an Evil man.
God bless you my brother.
I just pray that Igbo's open their eyes quick to see the conspiracy in this matter.
Young men,women,children are being killed and someone somewhere is getting money in pounds and dollars in the name of donations to support the Biafra movement.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by losky83: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
dignity33:
He surrender because he was not at war with Nigeria but Fulani terrorist.
lie.
He surrendered because the fire power from the officers were too much 4 him.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by SchoolGate: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
post=101111301:

Only social media is on fire everything is normal here
Patrick Enyum (patlex) shut that your gay mouth

If you talk further nonsense I put your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:26am On Jul 04, 2021
SchoolGate:

Patrick Enyum (patlex) shut that your gay mouth

If you talk further nonsense I put your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you
Who be this mad dog who is Patrick what ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Malam Dauda, Kaduna Government Official / 2023 Elections: Katsina Police Arrest Party Agents Over Plot To Hack Portal / FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.