Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers (30630 Views)

Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Patriotic9ja(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
So disheartening. I supported this administration from inception as I was optimistic that PMB could tackle only 2 issues, Insecurity and Corruption. But I'm highly disappointed that PMB has failed to address these two concerns that made people vote for him in 2015. Even the economy is nothing to write home about anymore.

The state governors are not helping matters too. They create enabling environments for crime. only good at receiving monthly allocations.

May God heal our land.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Chatflick(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
If you have nothing to contribute please shut up.
You are an idiot for quoting me. Since you have something reasonable to contribute, kindly do so let's see

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Grace001: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
What innocent people in the North do not yet quite understand is that a Jihad has been declared upon them to terrify them out of the state and deplete their numbers in order to forcefully turn that state to a complete Fulani-Islamic state.

This Jihad has been going on since the 19th century even when the British were here. I still wonder what is in One Nigeria people are looking for when the signs are patently clear.

NIN will solve this insecurity problem

Once they register their phone number the government will apprehend those bandits
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Angelfrost(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
I WILL NEVER STOP BLAMING SARAH ABRAHAM'S WIFE. IF SHE HAD NOT SPOKEN ABRAHAM INTO HAVING AFFAIRE WITH HAGAR, WHICH LED TO ISHMAEL'S BIRTH, THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO RELIGION CALLED ISLAM ON EARTH AND HUMANITY WOULD HAVE KNOWN PEACE.

Let's leave that one sir...

Even core Muslim nations are not this messed up in terms of insecurity.

Nigeria is drowning in poor leadership. Let's state the facts as they are.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by danngnews: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
leadedge:
If we divide would it be the solution to this. Lets be guided we still one all this is happening what would happen if we didvided peace?

Unity beggar.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Ckonnet: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
What innocent people in the North do not yet quite understand is that a Jihad has been declared upon them to terrify them out of the state and deplete their numbers in order to forcefully turn that state to a complete Fulani-Islamic state.

This Jihad has been going on since the 19th century even when the British were here. I still wonder what is in One Nigeria people are looking for when the signs are patently clear.

E be like say they never pay your salary this month.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kylekent59:

It is a normal thing on what aspect?

Instead of you to reproach their actions, you are here spilling trash.

You shouldn't wait until it gets to you before talking or condemning their actions.

Do you understand his point?
He's saying that the occurrence is accepted as a normal thing in kaduna, and you're tripping off him.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by KangaIye: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
We are in serious soup in this country
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/25/breaking-bandits-storm-church-kaduna-kill-doctor-abduct-many-worshippers

where is the Army , the police and DSS who killed that young freedom fighter!!!

bandits are beg to repent as if Nigerian Army are into business of evangelism
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by seunayantokun(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
They have dropped terrorists for bandits to describe the Fulani guys killing and kidnapping.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by RMoneyInTheBank: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
So bandits don't fast ?
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
BuyDomain:
Pantami boys

Buhari boys
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ckonnet:

ah alert will never show

oga go find work as everybody

the problem will be only your work experience is what again!!!
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
samyj2477:
Just imagine. very soon they will take over the middle belt and come for the south. A jihad is going on but Nigerian politicians are more interested in their ambition and pockets than the lives and success of its citizens. Declare middle belt republic now and save ur lives and future. Their plan is to take over at least 90% of southern Kaduna before 2023. Even Elrufai know what is going on. All the Northern Fulani politicians are aware of the plan

There's an extend to which Elrufai can go. He signed an undertaken with some grandmasters of fulani. That's was one of the reasons he had to muslim-muslin ticket.

The agenda is set in motion, and nobody from the south can do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by babajero(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jihad is now in full force but the greedy ones don't just care, because of the crumbs they get.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gumi over take the microphone �
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Reckyd123(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by seunayantokun(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Do you mean what you have said about the ongoing project of your darling daddy?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by sodeide2013: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
During Ramadan!
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Kuginzi: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Muslims again lipsrsealed

Blood spillage nor dey Taya Una? Behave na

At least if una no get value for life try remember say una dey fast Abi una wan break una fast with human flesh? lipsrsealed
Oya!!

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by tunary(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
moralistic:
some adults are fools... do you need a general announcement on NTA saying you should defend yourself before you do so ?
I think say na only me dey reason am self. since they don't want to take precautionary measures they will be kidnapped and do whatever they like with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by seunayantokun(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Grace001:

NIN will solve this insecurity problem

Once they register their phone number the government will apprehend those bandits
?
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by chikason22(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Now we know what is going on. The jihard against Christians in the north have started. The terrorists herdsmen aka boko haram aka bandit are acting on the order of their chief sponsor. El rufai. Every innocent blood of christians shed by the fulani jihardist under their terrorist governors is a debt collected and must be paid.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Wwwhhhhaaaaaaatttttt!!!!! I can believe you will ever accept this sort of reality as this since it's happening in this regime. I'm impressed
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Plut01: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ckonnet:

That's a clone monicker.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nbotee:
It's now a normal thing

Very normal

Just imagine. And I wonder what the strong men in Yorubaland and Igbo land are watching for. Let there be a unified voice on breaking up.

Is when it is worst that there would be a serious uproar on going our separate ways.

The Hausas and their religion is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

The idiot of a person called Akintola of MURIC will never speak in this kind of situation. It is hyjab issue the senseless idiot will be crying on. His brothers are on rampage killing and maiming innocent people.

See! Islam has never been a Religion of Peace Ever.
If it is, I expect highly placed Muslim Leaders to speak against the incessant killing but No they won't. They are busy fastinggrin

They are pleased with it.
Never heard any preached about it. All their so called sermon is on Pasuma, Obesere etc

Smh
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by RALPHOW(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
I think it's time we legalised Gun in this country.
Since government cannot protect us again, we should be allowed protect ourselves please.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by OBUA12345: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
it's normal thing according to presidency, y sound as if killing or kidnapping start 4rm this government, Nigeria is doom.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
I keep saying this,there is an agenda going on in this country that some people are already aware.
God pass them.

Gumi said it. They want to cash out. He was saying if d govt doesn't pay d bandits or grant them "amnesty" then they will continue their atrocities. So all these are orchestrated activities to use to cash out
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by seunayantokun(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Elrufai, well done but note that God is watching.
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by officialmario(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na normal thing nw
Re: Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers by rotadeco27: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
yinks77:

If Nigeria is divided where will the innocent northern christians who are victims of terrorism, kidnapping and bandictory go to, Which country will they belong? Should we abandon them to their fate or join hands to liberate the country from this foreign jihadists fulanis aided by a few sell out Afonja brothers of mine and some self interest seeking politicians from the south south and south east.
With spirit of oneness, Indigenous Nigerians can put a stop to these fulani raskality. If it could be achieved in Central African Republic then we can do same in Nigeria.
Central Africa Republic could overcome Fulani because their government fought it , the Nigeria government is being led by the Fulani terrorist it self ,how will that kind of fight be won? , they are not even fighting them but empowering them through gumi , pantami , garba sheu etc . See the rapidity at which they attack the ESN , but shouting amnesty for Fulani bandits . Christians are not minority in the north , the preaching of peace we believe in and the state power being used by the Fulani government allow us to be subdue . If the country divides we shall realise that defending ourselves for survival is of paramount importance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Attacked In A Hotel In Bayelsa While Sharing Money. Graphic Photos / Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo / Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.