Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,925 members, 6,688,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 January 2022 at 03:57 PM

Someone To Help Me Financially For Education And Break My Fast - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Someone To Help Me Financially For Education And Break My Fast (162 Views)

I Need Clarity On The Validity Of My Fast / Practical Steps To Help Lower The Gaze / Can I Break My Fast Because Of Hard Examination Or Test To Enable Me Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone To Help Me Financially For Education And Break My Fast by ProudYorubaBoi: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wish someone can help me financially for my education and to break my fast today
Thanks
Re: Someone To Help Me Financially For Education And Break My Fast by falcon01: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Allah will help you Brother! Raise your Hands up to him and seek

(1) (Reply)

Is Social Media OK For Muslims / Wiping Over The Socks / F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.