Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days (1942 Views)

How To Convert Airtime Bonus To Data. / How To Subscribe For MTN Betatalk 30MB With N50 / Airtel 8x Data And Airtime Bonus On ALL Recharge – See How To Activate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please if you know of how I can extend my betatalk airtime bonus, share the info with us.
I still have about 12k airtime bonus that will expire by 11:59 pm today.
Thanks
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Deasegun19(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
Please if you know of how I can extend my betatalk airtime bonus, share the info with us.
Thanks

nah, not possible. Start downloading using your bonus airtime with *131*200#. to cancel *131*201#
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Palmerbarry: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
keep on buying more
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Etesam(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Deasegun19:

nah, not possible. Start downloading using your bonus airtime with *131*200#. to cancel *131*201#
Doesn't work, sir.
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Etesam(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
U might as well start to call all the contacts on ur phone ^_^.
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
Thanks

grin
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Deasegun19(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Etesam:
Doesn't work, sir.
u sure?
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Damscodammy1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Recharge 100 to prolong it duration to anoda 7 day
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Damscodammy1:
Recharge 100 to prolong it duration to anoda 7 day
I have but it's not working
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Palmerbarry:
keep on buying more
Its not working
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Palmerbarry: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
Its not working
I'm also on BT and that's what I do.
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Palmerbarry:

What should I keep buying ?
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Palmerbarry:

How do i go about it.
Can you pls gimme your whatsapp number lets talk... I'm having less than 2hrs less...that amount of airtime can't just go like dat
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Palmerbarry: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
How do i go about it
The more I recharge the more the bonus & the more expiration date extends.
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Palmerbarry: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
--
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Palmerbarry:

The more I recharge the more the bonus & the more expiration date extends.
I bought 100 airtime in the mrn and I was given airtime bonus wch was added with the airtime bonus i was having and it will expire today.
I bought anoda 300 airtime same thing happened...it added to the one i was having but they have refused to extend the duration.
All will expire today
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Damscodammy1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
I have but it's not working
let wait til 12 .afteral u top up today again
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Damscodammy1:

Wont my accumulated airtime disappear
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Damscodammy1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
Wont my accumulated airtime disappear
it wont
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Damscodammy1:

is it everyday that i will continue to top up so as to extend it ?
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Damscodammy1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
is it everyday that i will continue to top up so as to extend it ?
nah.b4 7days
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Damscodammy1(m): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Chk ur bal nw.let knw d latest
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:49am On Apr 26, 2021
Damscodammy1:
Chk ur bal nw.let knw d latest

yes let him check now
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 6:27am On Apr 26, 2021
The airtime bonus that I was having has been cleared, and was replaced with the bonus from the 400 naira I bought
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Kunja2: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
Thanks
how can one get this bonus?
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Palmerbarry: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:

I bought 100 airtime in the mrn and I was given airtime bonus wch was added with the airtime bonus i was having and it will expire today.
I bought anoda 300 airtime same thing happened...it added to the one i was having but they have refused to extend the duration.
All will expire today

oops... ..
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by ryfoz(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
The airtime bonus that I was having has been cleared, and was replaced with the bonus from the 400 naira I bought

you should have used it to browse and download, that was the only way
Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by Herdeyholuwa(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2021
ryfoz:

you should have used it to browse and download, that was the only way
How will i use it to browse.
Each time I browse MTN deducts from my Data bundle

1 Like

Re: Who Knows How To Extend MTN Betatalk Airtime Bonus For More That 7 Days by ryfoz(m): 2:50am On Apr 30, 2021
Herdeyholuwa:
. How will i use it to browse. Each time I browse MTN deducts from my Data bundle
Oh sh!t
Sorry

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Data On MTN: Gift Any Contact 50GB In The Process / Mtn Caller Tunez / New Tecno H3(specs and price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.